Weight loss demon

Hello all!
I was just wondering if there were a demon to evoke in order to lose weight. I know this isn’t something that happens overnight and it won’t happen unless i put the work in. But I really wanna know if there’s a spirit out there that can help me.
Thank you for reading.

3 Likes

I think there are some that are said to “ transform the shape of the human body “ in the 72 of the goetia , try that one .

1 Like

Excuse my lack of knowledge on the topic but is that a book?

1 Like

I have not contacted this being. I cannot vouch for whether you should or should not contact this being.

This is one of the 72 Goetia demons who specifically has a power to “Transform man.”

https://occult-world.com/oriax/

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I will definitely look into it.

1 Like

The lesser key of Solomon

1 Like

dont mind the clickbait name of the topic. Just check it out and see if it’s what you’re looking for.

2 Likes

All science. Losing weight is about proper healthy eating. The body will go through detox and you can strength exercise to help metabolism. And also getting rid of junk in one’s mind /emotion as well. Some people gain more weight due to trauma or stress in the past. Body somehow got program to store fat for energy. Hypnosis can clear out lots of mental/emotional blockages in regards to weight issues.

6 Likes

Shaping your physicality and anatomy is out of the picture. There are goetic demons who can steal treasure and bring it to you, but I have never heard of one case of this happening. Although it may happen, from history to modern — many goetic demons possess powers that many seem to not be able to get in touch with. Wonder why…

These days, using demons to shape your body would only go to the extent of physiological and biological responses such as a boost in iron, strength and hormones or increase in muscle. These things exist.

There is no spell or ritual to make you drop fat. You need to work with a demon that’s going to push you to the very limits in order to receive the gradual weight loss that you can. They will push you to exercise, eat right and to raise your vision for a slimmer you.

2 Likes

Thank you for this. As i’ve mentioned in the description I know its not something that’ll happen overnight I was just wondering if there were an entity that’ll be willing to work with me throughout my journey since I’m trying to drop a lot of weight in a 2 month time period.

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate you

1 Like

Wrong… there is a spell for everything! I did my own spells and I really found out that its more effective than spirit help! Because the spirit will give up on you when you are stubborn and wanna eat that cake! They help but if you behave but am a bitch that Belial had to tell me if he is gonna make me lose weight forcefully its gonna be an arm or a leg…
I went on doing my own sigil spells for motivation and metabolism support! I made a Soap spell to dissolve the fat! Carving a sigil on the soap represents the fat and put it in a bucket of water for weeks in the back of my closet! That managed to shave a kg atleast! It takes alot of work but keep in mind am not on a diet and I never eat vegetables like ever!

7 Likes

Thank you! I actually read the whole thing and it seems I will definitely be looking into it

2 Likes

Can you elaborate on the spell please? how did you do it? how long did it take you to lose weight? how much weight did you lose?

2 Likes

About 3kg per month during the month I keep doing spells! I did drop 6kg and thought I could take a break but with my eating habits :upside_down_face: I gained 4kg the next month… so its really need to be done regularly… I went though 5 Soaps so far!
Make a sigil that looks like “body fat” think of how do you see that in an artistic way! Then carve it on a soap then meditate holding the soap telling it what it is! “You are my body fat” rub it on your body parts and tell it what parts of the body fat it is! Feel that this soap is a part of you that you took out! Then get a bucket of water thats enough to dissolve the soap! Fill it with water and add anything you want! Salt lemon anything that breaks down fat! Put your right hand in the water and Channel light into it and blessing it! Tell the water that its so pure and blessed that whatever you put in it will be purified and dissolved! Put the soap in the water saying “this part of me am thankful for and now let go of with love and trust this purifying water to dissolve. I thank this blessed water for taking away what I leave in it without causing harm”. You can reword this as you see fit! Then hide it in the back of your closet for a week or two! If it isn’t dissolved fully by then, make another patch of water and replace the water until the soap dissolved totally. When you dump the water thank it again for its service.
Also while you do all that keep a candle up in the room! Never do anything magical without a white candle burning somewhere! Not even writing in your magical diary.
The sigil spell i do is intent “it is my will that my body now let go of the fat without causing harm”. I cast that on Mars day and hour to utilise it. It has to be on the week closest to the new moon! Because its a banishing! Charge the sigil and burn it.
Also throughout the month my meditation will be with the fire element and feeling my body purified by the fire!

4 Likes

Be careful for what you wish.
You can lose your fat easily with a severe sickness. You don’t want that.

There’s a reason why you got overweight. I would work on that.
Sometimes people can’t ever lose weight, because their soul needs the fat as protection, as armour shielding themselves from the real problem.
Focus on your health, focus on healing. Work with a healing entity such as Marbas or Raphael.

6 Likes

So you didn’t drop fat just like that… you were steered in the right direction to drop fat, and it does take a lot of work. So no, there’s no miraculously spell to drop fat. There’s no liposuction demon lmao.

Are you familiar with the invocation “Eheieh asher eheieh?”

2 Likes

Lol! I did magick to drop fat! It wasn’t diet or exercise! I was eating my usual! I ate whatever I want like usual! If I want cake and chocolate I eat it! I never limited myself or held back! And still shaved something! If that’s not magick I don’t know what that is then…

4 Likes

Fuck me that’s incredibly lazy. But sure, whatever floats your boat.

1 Like