Shapeshifting success! photo evidence!

Well it’s about gratitude, and a burnt offering is a physical representation of gratitude that reflects what we are feeling inside. The forces respond to nonphysical energies and so the energy of gratitude is mostly enough but to go the extra mile and to give an offering is a greater extension of the gratitude made physical the action of which speaks to the subconscious mind and reinforces the energy of gratitude within. Burn some meat, a burnt offering is called the Quorban olah (gift ascending). So like any gift…
Doesn’t really matter what it is it’s the thought that counts.

1 Like

Amazing! Congratulations! You look great! How much time did it take you?

1 Like

It took a few months

1 Like

hahah Eva! :smiley: ^^ :smiley:
Well surely there’s nothing wrong with appreciation! ^
^ :smiley:
Great job AdamToth/Belphegor :slight_smile:

I am going to work with him too! :slight_smile:
Thanks for the publicity :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice @AdamThoth Great work and effort, and congratulations of your awesome result! Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

I’m trying to get myself in better shape as it is, and this inspired me to to it with the help of Belphegor since I am already working with him. And jees… he even told me to get in shape some time ago… I just realized that, reading your post… :sweat_smile:

Did you do anything specific ritual-wise, or did you just ask him to “gently” remind you to to get in shape? :smiley:

1 Like

:fire::muscle:t2::fire::muscle:t2::fire::muscle:t2: first time ever I’ve been happy with click bait lol. Impressive keep it up

1 Like

This is me 4 months from now lol

1 Like

It’s just a rearrangement of perception and attitude.

1 Like

Nice six pack. I’m working now on my own, but have other motivation. How did you hooked up to Belphegor positive side?

1 Like

It’s just a matter of intent and when you are in good with lucifer you get in good with everyone.

3 Likes

Can I ask if he is helpful with weight gain?

1 Like

I don’t see why not.

1 Like

so… that’s pretty good…
How long from the first pic to the second?

1 Like

It was just a few months. Somewhere between 3 and 4 probably 3 and a half or something like that.

1 Like

Thanks since I’m interested in weight gain too; I’ll look forward to contacting Belphagor.
( Edit: referred to the posts of some hours ago :slight_smile: )

1 Like

that’s pretty good.
I thought u were gonna say like 6 months…

1 Like

For real dude? Thats cool. Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks bro I hope this inspires others to go for their dreams.

1 Like

Belphegor has been repeating his name to me for weeks and now I know why

1 Like

Can’t be for beauty, because you’re scrumdiddlyumptious.

1 Like