Weekly Live Chats

Still slightly confused how I found myself here. I suppose I can thank both Youtube and Lilith for opening me up to this place (and of course the all-powerful google search). Tbh I have read and listened to very little of the work youve put out, but I feel the need to thank you for building a place for people like us. Trust me, its a huge improvement here from the last place I was posting about magick.

So… thanks. Im sure our paths will become parallel at some point.

2 Likes

To be honest, I did try to get here prior early on but kept getting the bad gateway fault for a good year every time. I had watched EA’s videos on and off for awhile but decided to really try ti get in here once I left the Norse pathworking I spent a few years on and started working with demons. I actually did not get access to the forum until after completing my 90 days with Belial and 7 with Sorath. I just tried to get on for the hell of it one day afterward and it worked perfectly fine. Funny how things work out that way

4 Likes

I’m kinda straight, and thanks for the compliment… but come on, my eyes and eye shape? I’m not eating all natural, supplementing, hydrating like a MF, and working out every day to hear that I’ve got good eye shape! :wink: I’m gonna have to kick it up Enoch Petrucelli style to get the body props, I guess.

Real answer to your question, though, and maybe I’ll talk about this on wednesday: I don’t care for balance. Balance spreads me too thin, makes me feel like I never have enough time, and isn’t sustainable for obsessed folks like me.

I’m all about Integration! Instead of balancing everything out like a fancy hors d’oeuvre platter, I grab everything I want to do and roll it in some butterleaf lettuce (avoiding grains, most of the time) and enjoy everything mixed together, a few bites at a time of everything I love spread out through my day. Weird analogy, yeah, I know. I’m also doing an intermittent fasting thing, with 3 hours before breaking the fast today, and man would I love to sneak myself an hors d’oeuvre wrap before my mind wakes up and catches me cheating.

A more literal interpretation: First, I am magick, so it is impossible for anything I do to not be magickal. I wake up and talk to my gf, and she is magick, our love is magick, our life is magick, and most of our conversations are overtly magickal. Our morning chit-chat would sound like a boardroom reciting of daily tasks, but I use my charming/sexy voice and I’m excited about what I create each day, so I’m actually setting up my schedule and connecting with my love at the same time, often while I’m getting dressed or brewing coffee.

I’ll hit my morning ritual at sunrise while working out in my backyard, or on the drive to the gym. If I’m gyming it instead of yardwork-workout, I listen to my psytrance mix that gets my heart rate jacked on the treadmill, and I’ve selected music with magickal, spiritual, or motivational overtones, so I’m programming my mind with magickal messages with my body at peak states. I’ll also use some sort of inverse-yogic stretch postures Kali taught me when I hit my slow intervals and pull power from infinity into my body and graft it into my cells and bones. Basically, my workout isn’t just working my body, but is using my body to expand my Self.

If I’m standing in line somewhere, or driving a highway, or having a conversation, I’ll often simultaneously sink deep into mala mantra meditation. It takes some real practice to really listen and engage while at the same time going deep, but I’ve pretty much mastered it.

Eating is a ritual. Cutting veggies is an ancient tradition connecting me to my ancestors further back than memory goes, and I’ll either listen to something magickal or inspirational, or prep for my day while cooking. After hanging out with enough free-spirits, I’ve reclaimed the practice of blessing my food, holding my hands over the plate, really feeling the gratitude of the living things I am sacrificing so I can have the energy and strength to live my purpose for one more day.

I am naturally most productive the first half of the day, so I’ll set up the Temple, tap into the spirit of the message, and do the best that I can to speak from spirit instead of from mind. Thankfully, Orlee is always excited to edit film, so I do some pre-prep of the raw footage and send it down the chute. While files are rendering or uploading, I’ll hit emails, refine projects in development, write, or work on other background tasks, and toggle between those while my tech does tech stuff for me. I’ll give my daughter a wake-up knock on her door as I’m relocating rooms, tell her I love her, ask how she slept, and remind her to eat some protein with breakfast… and no, peanut butter isn’t the best breakfast protein, kiddo! Then on to the next vid/podcast/book. Work itself is magick, literally for me now, but it always has been. Mixing stains to beautify cabinetry was alchemy and art. Carpet cleaning was service to those in need, and I’d always try to leave the home having learned something new about the customer, or having done something extra. We expand through our impact on others, regardless of what line of work we do. There is always a deeper level of connection, and connection is magickal!

The home office/temple combo makes parenting much easier to integrate, especially right now. I’ll check in on the kid, make sure she’s on her schoolwork, or ask about the art she’s always making, help her find paints or solvents so she can melt doll faces to the right deformity, or just ask how she’s doing, and let her open up and just listen and enjoy her. I’ll usually give her a briefing on what the rest of my day looks like and find out what she has planned, and usually schedule a couple things to do with her when I’m not working each day. She’s 15 and is starting to read and work through my works, so we’ll talk a lot of magick theory and applications, and I’ll read tarot for her sometimes when she asks me to, usually to improve relationships, resolve friendship concerns, or just direct the more difficult choices she has to make… but only when she asks for a reading directly. Without her I’d be a serial killer instead of a Creator, so she is magick and connecting with her is a magickal gift!

I try to get in at least 1 quiver of archery practice every day (45# Recurve, with great accuracy at 40 yards). I’ve got a large foam dice target on a stump in the backyard, so I’ll switch into my daisy dukes and get some sun while flinging arrows. Archery is a meditation for sure, complete with pranayam, trataka, and attainment of effortless certainty, when it’s perfect.

I hike a semi rugged 3 mile loop trail a few days a week, just a sneak under my back fence, and that’s either a walking meditation or a processing/solution/creation activity as well as an extra bit of exercise to keep my body and mind in flow. Sometimes I’ll take business calls on the hike, especially boring businessy business calls… they’re a lot easier to enjoy in nature!

Dinner with the kiddo is always at the table, no phones, and good conversation. This is probably the only thing I do that could be considered “traditional” parenting, but it is essential, not just to maintaining the connection every day, but also a very primal form of love, to share food that you’ve taken time to prepare with your loved ones, and to try to include foods she enjoys. It can really make the difference between feeling cared for or feeling unimportant to a child, or a lover.

After dinner I usually will hit a few more work tasks before “clocking out.” I can definitely go overboard and just work forever, so I try to set an approximate time for a board game or a movie or a short walk with the kid, or sometimes we’ll just sit and talk for a couple hours before I head to bed.

Then, even when I’m bedding down, I usually listen to sleep hypnosis audio to target specific improvements or refinements I’d like to make in myself (Michael Sealy on youtube has a ton of great sessions).

I also have my phone on me to vlog creative thoughts wherever I’m at, and notebooks and pens all over the place, because if the muses have a message, they don’t wait around long for me before it’s forgotten, so I’ve got to externalize the internal immediately with some quick notes so I can unpackage it later on.

I’ll take my fatboy out and it’s not just a bike ride, it’s a communion with the spirits of the air. I’ll target-shoot and channel martian fires or mercurial aim.

I love every minute of my life: Art is my work, and my life is the art of magick, and there is nothing that I observe that is not a manifestation of magick or a communion with the miraculous.

Anyways, you probably weren’t asking for my daily routine, but the point is that there isn’t much separation and balancing of magick and life and relationships and work and personal time and intimacy and entertainment… everything is magick, and magick flows through everything, expresses itself through my every act, and turns the mundane into miracles that I am able to enjoy throughout the day, no matter what I’m doing. If it needs my attention, then it needs my magickal attention. If it needs my presence, it needs me to be magickally present. If there is a problem, there is a magickal solution, or a divinatory guidance.

To most, it might seem an extreme way of viewing and living life, but for me it is Supreme Living. I can’t shut off what I am, and I am magick. I’ve tried to shut it off, tried to compartmentalize and not be what I am, and the result is absolute suffering. So, I just take me with me wherever I go, and I always have everything I need right there!

22 Likes

This.

This description was simply beautiful.

13 Likes

Thank you for the elaborate description on how your life goes about EA, it sincerely endears me that you manage to pave your own existence in form of constant raw expression. It’s a precious trait, and your senses are acutely sharp — you know how to associate the world as your orb rather than picking out discrepancies. I appreciate your lengthy response. Well enjoyed :slight_smile: take care

3 Likes

Love ya brother!

2 Likes

That pretty much sums up one of my journal entries. …only more poetically! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

@E.A i just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I truly wouldnt be alive today if I hadnt found this site or the wonderful members when I did. While ive only truly been practicing my path for a little under a year (been dabbling for the last 8 or so) this site has helped me get further in that time than any thing else I’ve studied or tried. And while i havent personally watched many of your videos the ones i have watched have been life lines. Thank you for all you do and have done :purple_heart:

And @Lady_Eva has been the rock on which I have found a firm foundation in many aspects of what I have learned. So thank you muchly My Lady.

8 Likes

I love this man. When you during the start of the quarantine said about your prophecy that you received I too remembered one I received while working with Odin. It dealt with the new age when light and dark shall join together for the destruction of corrupt systems that have shackled us down. I also have been doing a few experiments here and there with them. My experiments seem to indicate that connecting to the stars and the void can be the most useful due to various properties that I’m not gonna go down right now. We all are in this together and we shall walk together in this new age as we know that we are Gods.

6 Likes

thats very interesting

3 Likes

Yeah this is the exact wording:

Timeless chaos has woken
Men have lost the path
Corruption reigns
Children of darkness and light awoken they show the duality
The serpent gods and the boar kings are seen
Light and darkness being corrupted for mortal fetishes and lusts
True incarnation of gods are there
Interpretation of texts of wise will be the answer

8 Likes

Hey EA! I have a question. It looks like “Aliens” (aliens/interdimensional beings/one and the same/etc) and such are becoming quite the topic lately amongst the BALG crew and in general what with the latest news about the 2017 military recordings and Steve Greer debuting the CE5 documentary. Will this trend be playing a bigger part in future BALG work?

3 Likes

hey I found out that my sister is pregnant hopefully with twins. Twins run in my family, and I was a twin but I came out stronger than my twin. I am grateful that I am alive but things happen. My sister is 15 months older than me, my birthday is coming up. I also want to thank you all for reading this hopefully.

1 Like

Aliens are real by the way. My mom saw a UFO once when she was younger

2 Likes

“If your dreams aren’t scaring you,
you are not dreaming big enough”- Dove Cameron
[/quote]

2 Likes

As always, these LIVE chats are extremely helpful with the Q&A sessions on:
https://www.youtube.com/user/EAKoettingOfficial
Really starting to feel connections with chat fam <3 that I see every week.
It wasn’t until COVID shut down my gym that I now have regular time to attend these chats and Its crazy how, every time I have a pressing question, someone else always asks it almost right off the bat, every time!
But seriously, E.A., I think I speak for all of us, when I say with gratitude, how much appreciation we have for your dedication to teaching everything you have learned. Thank You!!!

5 Likes

E.A Thank You! For being there For being U For the Energy I get From Ur truly real everything. I do have a question that I’m dying to ask, only I’m afraid it could be irrelevant …I’ll drop it any way: Watching Your videos, I prepared my self for a ritual with Abaddon . Just as I tracked your work with Azazel ,I saw it coming after… and you seem to be concerned with Baal recently… so it’s like there must be one recent video bout Abbadon in between. Is there any? Do you Have it recorded but did not share it yet?

1 Like

Thank you for those live Chats E. A. Each chat I take part in you give me the inpsipration to go deeper and further on the Left Hand Path. Since your last chat I have bonded with Lucifer by a blood offering from myself. Since this I am feeling so empowered even more so when I was teaching and practicing martial arts and tai chi. Your words of wisdom and your caring attitude towards all of us magicians regardless of their skill level, this is how a teacher should be; this is why people see you as a great Magus. Thanks to you I am approaching my 50th day performing the Commander-in-Chief ritual. This has saved me from great despair. I include you in that ritual as project my energy at the end of the first section of that ritual as well as everybody who is a part of the BALG forum and those who appear regularly on your live chats as well as all those who have contributed to your pathworking courses. You have saved so many lives with your knowledge, wisdom and your power. You have a formidible army of black magicians as well as the Infernal Kingdom watching your back. You are the man

Sincerly AKA Jasonious Arcanum

4 Likes

I think I even manage to do that quirky but it works.

Thank you, is short and sweet but says it all…currently on another of your many books, your workings have had an incredible impact and the members of the BALG community bring such strength, energy and knowledge to all conversations.

2 Likes

Waiting for the announcement of tomorrows chat topic has become an anticipated highlight of each week. This new Baal Compendium release has got me delving further into his study and in fact Baal used to be THE God before the poison of a certain organized religion “borrowed” traditions and stories. HAIL BAAL!
I would love a discussion on how entities who were clearly GODS, historically teaching and looking out for humanity - how they became “Demonized” by forced religions - who would torture and kill anyone who challenged the imposed doctrine.
Are they really demons or are they the True Gods?

1 Like