Weekly Live Chats

@E.A, any plans for an in depth angelic pathworking, similar to the Gatekeeper work you have done?

You have a knack for plumbing the depths of whatever you do that I’ve always admired, and I’d love to see some angelic stuff that isn’t just a rehash of Kabbalah or Golden Dawn.

12 Likes

Your a cool guy EA, keep up the good work! Also Quick question: Do you ever think you’ll do a Greek Gods and Goddesses pathworking? I’ll totally pay for that!!!

P.S. did you know that kratos was an actual real God in one of the Greek mythology books??? I thought he was completely a made up character by Santa Monica Studio…apparently not so I thought that was pretty cool.

9 Likes

It’s awesome that you have decided to keep the chats going weekly. I’ve been enjoying them during this time when I was out of work. Tonight I will be going back, so I will likely not to pop in as often but I will when I can. There is an aspiring magician in my area who does enjoy your work so I will be letting him know as well. And of course, recommend this forum to him.

Thanks again for all the work you do and looking forward to seeing you on the forum when you can.

9 Likes

EA, have you ever unbound a soul fully from a body? Do you think it is possible to do that without harming the body?

1 Like

I am extraordinarily grateful for being able to take so many of the BALG courses during this time. They have helped me grow and define my practice and philosophy in ways that I didn’t even think possible and as a bonus I have met so many amazing people through this community and the YouTube channels as well. I just finished going through the Soul Travel course and loved it and realized that my astral and soul travel abilities come so naturally yet are evolving in ways that I couldn’t even fathom. Now, my curious nature wants to push the boundaries to see what is possible in hacking reality and the astral realm…

I’ve really enjoyed the Live Chats (provided I am actually awake when they are happening since I am on the east coast and the quarantine has shifted my wake/sleep cycles). I will still watch them later if I do miss them. I’d love to hear more about working with spirits/demons in the astral realm and through soul travel. I do a lot of my work there because sometimes my ADHD interferes with doing things in a conscious waking space.

Confession, I was skeptical of you and the whole BALG concept at first when I stumbled upon your Black Magick Course through the Black Witch Coven website sometime last year… Maybe its my feminist sensibilities coupled with my rebellious nature to question men in general (went to Catholic school, so that runs pretty deep and I’m in my mid 40s now). Old habits die hard, but I came to realize that you are in fact the real deal and I am not one to fan girl out over anyone. So that is genuine high praise…

I came back into my practice after nearly three decades as an atheist/agnostic so working with spirits of any kind didn’t come natural to me, except that it did, I just had to open up my mind to it and started working with Lilith, which has been one of the most profound experiences of my life. So, I’ve started on pathworking through the demonic gatekeepers now and am also working on Orlee’s Ars Goetia course too. I am a knowledge seeker at heart and thank you for providing the community with so much valuable information in an accessible way.

5 Likes

I feel like that needs to be a tattoo

1 Like

Ive never seen you post so this is a first for me but idike to day if it wernt for you creating this form being the awesome guy you are and the wonderful people that basically live here like me lol I would still be lost so thank you for make us all a home we can rightfully learn and be our truest self’s keep doing the work you do your extremely admired here and I’d love to see what wisdom you post here!

4 Likes

E.A. Good job. You’ve taken the initiative more times than less. We’ve grown as our paths take us further and further. I’m very grateful that you’ve devoted so much time to these practices, sharing your knowledge and wisdom. There are so many lost individuals, yet there was always somewhere to call home right under our noses. You’ve been willing to share almost every experience. You’ve shown yourself at highs and lows and continue to stride. Won’t it be such an honor when people are summoning us, like we do the Infernal Dieties. Again, good job and best of luck throughout your journey.

3 Likes

It’s been the first time I have seen EA post in my relatively short time here.

3 Likes

I’m proud to say EA I learned most of my skills from you and this lovely group of people who have given me knowledge when I needed it. Your gatekeeper workings have given me more to know and work around in the spirit realm and the infernal empire is something I truly feel I belong in. You are someone who we care about since you are our teacher who took our hands during our dark baptism. I would like to know if you have ever planned to try to truly contain the void and the light as power for your own acceleration?

3 Likes

Just wanted to say a big thank you for the live chats, been watching when I’m having insomnia or listening during running sessions. No filters, no B.S…such an amazing content.
Glad to know you’ll keep them going :star_struck:

3 Likes

I hope you’re able to sneak a peek if you get time, but so glad to hear you’re getting back to work!

3 Likes

Hey, are you scrying into my secret projects or something? I’ve already developed something that I’ll be hitting hard after the Gatekeepers that is exactly this.

Want a sneak peak of my fav line for my sizzle-pitch? Of course you do!

Before I do, no joking, the Power Shift Program is insane, intense, and only for those who are ready to give everything to Ascent. More details forthcoming.

"I’ve walked into the Darkness, I have been swallowed by evil, yet I have emerged as the Prince of Darkness in the Flesh.

I have also walked into the blinding light and love of the Divine, and dissolved into the Heart of the Eternal, yet I emerged and Ascended as the Lord of Light.

I now hold the secrets of both the darkness and the light, and what I discovered is that absolute power cannot be found in one or the other.

The Prince of Darkness is limited to the darkness. The Lord of Light is limited to the light.

But when Light and Darkness meet, a fire stirs within the Void, capable of giving birth to countless universes.

When Darkness and Light are merged within one who is ready for transfiguration, this convergent fire becomes a Living Flame which can then be fanned into an inferno that you can access at your own will as a Firestorm of creative power.

But first, you will have to make it through the power-shift. Follow me and I’ll show you how!"

17 Likes

EA I’m straight but your handsome as fuck. You got beautiful eyes and eye shape too. Good on you. I always wanted to know how you find your balance with everything.

Like I said in the impostor’s thread; you left a mark in history in modern day occult and leads curiosity to how you balance this with your daily proclivities? If the time is right I hope to converse with you live. Stay safe, stay sexy.

3 Likes

Silently pretending to mark my calendar and count how many posts I’m allowed before grounding myself again.

I’m going to try my best to not get sucked into the massive gravitational well you guys have opened up in here. It always starts out fun, but any more than 9 posts every 2 years starts turning me into a super-troll, or worse yet, a troll-battler.

Being a lurker, though, it’s impossible to research occult topics nowdays without being directed to this forum. You guys are killing it!

And thank you for making magick yours. We are all prisms, casting rainbows with colors and combinations that no one else has, can, or will be able to duplicate. We need magick to expand, and magick needs us to expand!

14 Likes

Thank you sir, me too. Got to get funds coming in to start the projects I want to get done. Necessary aspect of building an empire, and the break from work actually gave me time to really stop and figure out where I want to go in life. It is a tough time in the world, but sometimes trying to find some silver lining makes things go so much smoother. If I do pop in, you’ll likely see my username Charles Burns.

2 Likes

That Moment When we flag you on your own forum. :smiling_imp:

17 Likes

@EA here is a potentially good question for your next live chat: With all the shut downs going on around the world, the few coming of age ceremonies we do have left are being put to a halt (graduation, arguably prom, etc). For those of us who are parents and do work with the gatekeepers (whether we are talking about Baal or any of the other ones), is there anything that they have taught you that could be incorporated into a family coming of age ceremony that you might believe might be beneficial for the next generation?

5 Likes

I recently started working with more of the gatekeepers. Seeing your videos and being here has helped me more then anything. I’m a single mother of an autistic child. So this leads to this question, any specific gatekeeper or entity who would be recommended for someone like me?

I did start some work with Belial and Lucifer not long ago. Now I finally got my call back to work, so I can support my child again.

7 Likes

Wow, I honestly never expected a post from @E.A personally thank you for creating this gateway for all of us to connect, it’s so hard to find other people who practice and study the same things as you and this place really is a void for the most amazing people on a mission. Thanks for contacting with us here, definitely makes the connection from users better.

4 Likes