Weekly Live Chats

Thanks EA, from the other side of the world greetings. I love your work and appreciate the time and effort. Thanks for sharing your time. Will see you on God Patreon as well. :gift_heart:Lanata Luna

1 Like

You said it all and it makes sense! Awesome! Dankie baie! Lanata Luna

1 Like

Hello people, I know that this is not the place to post such a question but most other threads speaking about the subject are either inactive or no users bother to answer (also sorry for any bad use of the language but english is not my native tongue). So here is the question, I have been working on both the evocation and divination courses and while evocation course seems to go pretty well (still on ch.4) with divination I am currently stuck on the afterlife self hypnosis exercise, while I have seen improvement because I practice daily the part where I am stuck at is having my spirit guide speak, while I can clearly see the environment and the spirit guide when I address him he wont speak a word, does anyone have anything to add so as to help me get past this step in my development? Is it simply a matter of practice? Or is there something that I have not taken notice of in your regard? Thank you in advance for your time and effort. :relaxed: :relaxed:

1 Like

I drew a pentagon in the sand down by the ocean is and it felt amazing to do that. I live near water and my house got flooded once or twice before I moved here and another back in 2018 I think

1 Like