Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

ok, what’s your question?

1 Like

Maybe you mean the possibility of cooperation?

I would like to know why the images of the Fiery World began to appear frequently in my dreams lately.

What is your question?

1 Like

I’ll do a trade.

Or if anyone else wants to trade.

1 Like

Sure look into that, and what would you like me to scan?

1 Like

Ok, what is your question?

You can either do a general scan for me or whatever you want.

1 Like

I want confirmation about what is around me and why they “need me” and “owe them”

1 Like

ok I have in my soul my angelic aspect called Azaturiel and I also have Yamushta which I believe is a fragment of the true Yamushta, I want to separate from Yamushta or destroy this fragment if necessary and just have my angelic aspect, I would like to know if Azazel knows an incantation to do this, send me in private

1 Like

I see more white when I scan you right now.

I see white marble pillars and fire vases with blue flames all around it what looks like a Parthenon, only it kept up.

parthenon

Blue women with flame hair tied up in braids tending and taking care of everything.

A blue sky with white cartoon looking clouds.

Everything is running smoothly, maintained and well taken care of.

I don’t see distress, but calm preparation if something were to arise.

Overall peaceful and balanced.

1 Like

i did your scan and the word connection and learning comes to my mind i feel you should learn more about the culture and customs and the kind of magic that the fiery world uses, maybe evoke one of the inhabitants there can help with that

1 Like

Thank you a lot!

I got the impression that those who surround you are “messengers”. When I tried to find out what kind of “messengers” they were and who they were from, the word “horned god” appeared in my thoughts. It seems that they can act as “guides” to this “horned god” (which is why they are needed). And this is have some connection to some kind of “pact”. And it seems that this “horned god” can explain what kind of “pact” it is.

When I tried to find out what this horned god was, I saw a black obelisk. There was also a lot of red folor in this place (in general, the whole landscape reminded me of a volcanic one). After these images, a star appeared in front of me, which is associated with the gatekeepers.

I also tried to check if these creatures are impostors, but, according to my feelings, they are not. Although there are some doubts or a small stress (maybe about with these entities).

1 Like

In this case, to implement cooperation, you should develop in some magical area or explore some unusual issue or area of ​​magical knowledge in order to achieve significant results or discover something new.

It seems to me that Lucifer (with an eye on the recent scan) wants to convey some message to me. If you don’t mind, you can try to find out which one, or just do a general scan.

1 Like

Thank that makes sense from my apparently multi lifetime pact I’m halfway through.

I hope I got something good out of it lol.

1 Like

Yes. I think your scanning is weighty argument to resume my work with the Fiery World.

1 Like

Thank you! I’l pm you about your question.

1 Like

Look into what Lexmanah wants me to do, from here.

Here’s your scan.

“Tell her that if she wants to move forward, she needs to let go of her past. That’s what needs to happen.”

I got that from your higher self.

1 Like

Hay does anyone want to trade not the best but will give it my best shot.

I do.

did you have question in mind or did you want a general scan?

Now, I saw a sword, I saw a person meditating and I saw runes. So if you do martial arts, practice that, if you don’t do some exercise or make it more dynamic (?) if you already do. Continue meditating and try to do trancework. Then practice divination as well as means to develop your senses more. Focus on your overall development instead of being too specific/targeted.

That’s true…thank you for the scan!

2 Likes