Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Anybody willing to scan me? i’ll try and scan back but im def new to it and never did it before.

@Adrin would you like to exchange scans?

1 Like

Yes. What question do you have?

I would like to reconsider the previous question, namely: are there other options for resolving the problematic relationship between Attakeria and Lucifer?

1 Like

ok I’m going to ask lucifer, my question is: I would like to know if Atron could give a sigil that when placed on under of the sigil of the spirits forces them to come immediately, this is his sigil:
Screenshot_20220106-214653_Adobe Acrobat

send me in private

1 Like

I spoke to Lucifer and he said the only way his relationship with Attakeria would improve is if he agrees to do it the way Lucifer wants to do it, but Attakeria doesn’t to agree , so he thinks his relationship with Attakeria will only improve when Attakeria finally to agree

1 Like

Thank you! I will do your scan shortly.

1 Like

Okee first i saw a clocked figure resembling the Grimm reaper sitting on a big throne in a pitch dark room , later i see that a big ass entity is helping you raise above and he’s uplifting you , really large and muscular dude , reminds me of Galactus from marvel universe for some reason , :joy: last i saw a terrifying woman , looking a bit like a vampire pale skin and such bit like in the photo

anything resonates ? I’m really dusty

It looks like you did a scan around me.
The Grim Reaper most likely my companion spirit, if not Thanatos. Though I’m struggling a bit on a large entity raising me up, seems metaphorical.
The woman is most likely Leviathan, s/he shows up in most scans I get.
So, I’ll say it resonates pretty well, got pretty good scan of what’s around me.

What would you like me to scan?

1 Like

General is fine thanks

Hello. Can anyone scan me? I am dealing with some form of possession/opression and I want to get rid of it. I believe an ex girlfriend sent it. Thanks

I’ll do it, what exactly would you like me to look into?

3 Likes

I would like to know what entity is that possesses me. It has acted in many different aspect of my life during the last four years. She has been good and she has misbehaved as of lately and she has her reasons, however, we have a difference of opinion. I had never worried about what kind of entity she is, until recently. I just want to know who she is, and what you can tell me about her. Thank you so much.

1 Like

I see a really tall figure who wears a cloak. I don’t see a lot of physical features. They feel feminine but don’t seem to be fully yin or yang. They have glowing icy-blue eyes (no pupil, just the shape of eyes and they’re glowing) and they have long claw like hands. There’s a lot of storm like wind surrounding them so they can be quite distructive as well. They also seem to be quite possessive of you, they’re not allowing me to look beyond them.

It’s hard to tell if they’re protecting you or hurting you, but it does look like they have a mind of their own and are extremely stubborn when it comes to their actions. It looks like they like to cause trouble or inconveniences. I’m seeing a clock getting messed up so they might try to fuck with your sense of time. make you forget things or moving things, some poltergeist activities is what they’re reminding me of.

It doesn’t look like they cause major trouble but having such a chaotic energy isn’t too useful imo. Cause it doesn’t look like it has any intentions of doing something good, they’re like a thorn in the side. Personally, I feel like you should make them leave, but the plan of action is upto you.

I’d like a general scan.

2 Likes

Onion, thank you very much for your input. I really appreciate it. I was foolish not to mention that I cannot perform a scan. I do not know how to do it, and I forgot to mention it in my post. I really apologize for this. However, if you can point me in the right direction on how to perform a scan I would appreciate it and I can return the favor. Thank you so much and let me know, I do want to return the favor.

3 Likes

There’s a thread to learn scans, you can search on this forum :wink:

1 Like

Take the cursor to the very 1st post of this thread and there’ll be a tutorial linked, or as Magick Vigilante said there’s a tutorial here. So use the search function and you’ll find it! ^^
It’s okay, at least you’ve mentioned it and replied and not ignore it. Follow the steps of the tutorial and give it a shot!

Remember to not question what comes. Just let it flow.

2 Likes

Do you want to trade?

1 Like

Sure, what would you like me to look into?

For me, could you see if my higher self has any messages for me?

1 Like

I’m ready to trade :wave:

3 Likes

Hit me up, I’d like to see my relationship with EA Koetting (if it’s allowed on the rules of the forum)

1 Like