Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Never did a trade with you wanna trade ?

Sure.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

The scan opens to a night sky with a full moon. I can see all the stars in the sky and itā€™s the height of night in the middle of a forest. From behind the moon is a shooting star that descends Westward.

In front of me is a cloaked woman, hood up. She kneels to plant something into the ground then dismisses herself in the direction of the star into the thick of the woods. Eyes open on all the trees as they watch her walk herself to a gentle creek.

There, she kneels down again, hands rising out of the water to hold hers. A quiet voice saying ā€œlet all worries flow awayā€. The spirit carries on with the current and the vision ends there.

1 Like

Oky Doki so saw you have few strong suits one of them is in your third eye to say so , also one of them lies in using ur hands maybe energy work. ? You strive to go on a higher step out yourself on a winning position you step up for yourself and for others , have a bright aura that shines whenever you go . There are some shadows are you that are pushing you from behind also another dignified looking dude bit like an warrior .

Does anything sound true ?
Also forgot they will be some people to will rely on you in the future no matter the path you take

1 Like

Thanks a lot makes sense to me :slightly_smiling_face::wink:

1 Like

Sounds nice. Thank you. Hereā€™s your scan.

I saw a busty woman in scale armor, red hair flowing in the wind.

She said if you want to make progress, you have to let go of the idea that you donā€™t know anything. Thatā€™s all I got.

1 Like

Hehe thanks a lot that helps a lot

1 Like

So donā€™t know how do scan so I just imagined myself walking into your avatar. I see the light in the back round and take me high up to the heavens see a tree brimming with life color saturating all over it leafā€™ there was a entity watching over the tree I want to say was a she but not sure light seem radiate from this person almost making it blinding. I continue on the everything go black I see the image of a insect dyeing twice then I stand among the clouds the a gold gate that seem to be guarded two entities that donā€™t make note of as more focused on the door with giant yellow diamond above it I try to go in but the guards stop me. Its not until I firmly state business that let me pass push past the door in a circular room that seem to be made of wood I see symbol that phase in and out before multicolor slim like creature comes into view as it move around inspecting me. I ask it to show me more as I reach out my hand the creature moves in a circle it body around me making a rippling affect that seem to change are environment Iā€™m standing among the clouds but everything seem to have take on the color blue like a tint to everything there a oval Blue gem with a sliver frame it appears to be some type of mirror I stick my hand through and I go from one to three arms on the side stuck through and my body take on this gold insectoid exoskeleton look around the mirror see everything on the other side is purple.
There was also a lot of visions of tree root reaching everywhere. I think this the message that I got that there many different aspect to you and you influence and power reach far wider then may know do not forget that you are a god in the making you must harness all that you are and there a level fluidity that you must master in the future. What do you think how did I do?

1 Like

I did the ritual last night, could you ask azazel if the ritual worked?

1 Like

Ok, Iā€™ll try to ask him about result.

1 Like

I think you got a good scan.

Hereā€™s your scan.

I find myself in a forest with a cave off to the side. There, a figure in black told me,

" He needs to understand how magick really works. Other than that, thatā€™s all he needs to understand."

The scan ends there.

thanks for scan I might reevaluate my methods for magic I find a bit discourage but I will really look at what Iā€™m doing see where Iā€™m going wrong.

1 Like

Would anyone like to trade?

I would.

Sure. What would you like?

This reminds me of something Azazel said to another member, that no one of this world actually loves you, but I had an acquaintance/friend tell me that I need to grow up because I donā€™t help out my parents without being asked and that I was socially underdeveloped because I focus only on myself in my interactions with other people.

My intuition tells me heā€™s wrong and that I shouldnā€™t have to worry, but it still bothers me.

I need you to scan if Iā€™m mature and that Iā€™m a man now. Iā€™m only 22, but I want to feel like an adult. Any advice from spirits about dealing with what he said would help. Iā€™m trying to get it out of my mind, but itā€™s hard for me to come up with any arguments. Finally, anything else related to myself would be fine if you get that while scanning.

I canā€™t really ā€œscanā€ to tell you if youā€™re ā€œmatureā€ or not. I feel as if that is really only you can judge yourself. What does being mature mean to you and why is it so important? 22 is pretty young, Iā€™m saying that as someone only a year older than you. Even if you donā€™t feel like you donā€™t have it all figured out, that is okay. You recognize that there may be an issue and thus, plenty of opportunity to learn and grow from that.

What a person may surmise from an entity may not always hold true for every other person/person that interacts with the same entity. Please do remember this. We are nothing but filters for clouded messages that come through the veil.

That said, a friend complaining about your relationship with your parents is not necessarily his business. Whether or not youā€™re ā€œsocially underdevelopedā€ is not his call either. You might need to reflect on if you feel as if these accusations are true or perhaps reevaluate these words being said to you by your friend. From limited description, it sounds like pointed criticism not born of concern, but rather unnecessary feelings against you.

In terms of spirit-said advice, I believe Iā€™ve given you a scan before and it remains more or less the same this time that I performed it:

The only difference is that I hear hushed whispers muffled against a door and you were locked away on the other side. If you do employ a spiritual guide, I advise you listen, but not blindly. Take importance and leave what does not resonate from these guides, but do not completely abandon the message either.

1 Like

Okay, thank you for the advice and scan.

Hereā€™s your return scan.

I see a dark, monstrous face.
ā€œWithin the Abyss there lies three layers. These three layers are the idea and the formation of all that could be. In order for you to understand what the world is, you must understand why the world ceases to be in all places.ā€

I got the last part repeated to me when I tried again. The message ends there.

1 Like

Iā€™d like one on my relationship with Lord Satan