Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I too desire for someone to offer a soul dive. I offer my gratitude in advance.

I would love a Godform scan please

@Trishul66

This is a scan trade.

When scanning you your energy has this jelly like texture, but your energy smells stale as if it has not been well worked with or cycled through your energy system, when I listen to it the sound of a clogged drain almost. I take a closer look at your energy system and it seems like your energy body is surrounded in dark energy but it’s not yours, more that this energy is external and latched onto you either due to whatever practice you’re in or you got into something and did not properly banish or cleanse yourself, this dark energy isn’t ‘healthy’ for your energy system as there’s some form of incompatible nature between your energy and it.

So after bypassing it and looking at your energy body further your energy shows itself as this earthy energy, with an underlying fire to it, the earthy energy is warm from the fire instead of cold. Your energy is moving sluggishly through your energy system and causing stagnation mostly in the space between your third eye and the minor chakras in your eyes, I also notice stagnation in your arms, abdomen and minor parts of your legs, your hands, feet, and pelvis area seem like the only places where stagnation isn’t apparent.

I dive further into your energy system towards your core which I am pulled towards between your solar plexus and heart chakra, finding myself in your soul landscape.

When I enter your soul landscape I see what looks to be a baren desert like this:

However, something tells me this is not what it’s meant to look like, that it’s reflecting your spiritual ‘health’ persay. I walked around the landscape for some time and called out to what may be your spirit guide or guide of some sort and what comes to me is this large red bird, looks like a vulture:

I request for it to lead me to your subconscious/true self manifestation and it does so, what I find is this tribal like area and standing there is a man standing in worn out leather armor with a large claymore like sword leaning against where he sat on a large rock, his face is covered in what looks like a scarf but slowly lowers it to where I can see his face and he resembles this but with a scar on his cheek and chest.

I ask him about the landscape and he mentions the energy I saw prior to entering, I mention the sealed chakras you requested me to prior to the dive and he assures me that is not the case but simply what was stated prior in this reading. I ask if he wants me to help and he shakes his head and I nod and watch the vulture come land on the rock he is on before leaving the dive.

1 Like

Thanks I will trade in tomorrow…
What the fuck is wrong with tha guy… How doesn’t he not want help… Brooooo… Fuck
Thanks a lot mate

That guy is you, it’s something you need to work on.

1 Like

Okay… Thanks. Ponder on it I shall

My only advice is whatever you’re doing or did left foreign energy around you that isn’t healthy for your system, start there.

1 Like

Okay do you have any recommendation or path that I can follow that’s attunement with earth energy? I have been trying to look for such a path. And yes my mind has been telling me to seek after earth

It’s not really based on that, it’s more of a path you feel is one you’re tied to. If you have been pulled towards more earth based paths there’s many such as druidism, shamanism, chaos magick centered towards such.

1 Like

Alright. Thanks

Try me… It might be a little… Dark

anyone want to a scan trade ?

Scan trade available here, (warning i’m still practicing).

@anon48079295 I’d love a scan done by you please. If you have the time :heart:

Let’s go this?

1 Like

Yeah, why not?
(The last scan you did me was MAGNIFICENT!!!)

Looking for a trade.
Might no be able to see our living soul
but I’ll do the best I can.

@Trishul66 You have yet to return my reading.

1 Like

Yes I will… Still on my mind

Okay why don’t you go first Then I’ll follow up