Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Thanks @NailOH did you have a clear look at the cross?
Was it the Christians cross?

Nice readā€¦ Thanks Iā€™ll do yours in some hours.
I have been a little off balance of late thatā€™s why I think the energy and shadow move differentā€¦ But Iā€™ll meditate more on this.

A mix of energy with a hint of deception you say?.. Sounds dangerous :smiling_imp::joy:.
Yes I have been trying to go a little bit hard of lateā€¦
Nice scanā€¦ Iā€™ll do yours latet

1 Like

Can you scan me please if you are still doing this

Ay mateā€¦ Trade?

There is no Christian cross , but yes , the symbol that Christianity uses

I saw an image of you being a baby in the occult , you were just starting your learning , demonic work was prospective for you ā€œ should keep working hard ā€œ

1 Like

Thank you for time :slight_smile:

ā€œ he is amazed and fascinated by what he sees on the forum , he is relatively new to the occult , if he seeks to try demonic work , he should take correct precautions ā€œ

1 Like

Thank a lot :blush::blush:

@anon48079295 mind scanning me? Iā€™d trade but iā€™m not good at this.

Could I get a scan?

Scan me as well and you betcha. Iā€™ll be doing more scans tomorrow so you can do me first if you have time.

Np

No prob

1 Like

If anyone else wants a scan @ me

Okay so here is what I got from youā€¦ I lock onto your energy. I, arrive at a utopian placeā€¦looks like a, mix of wonder candy land
images (30) I immediately see far ahead a lady meditatingā€¦the bhumisparsha mudraā€¦ I get closer she stands upā€¦ As I ge closerā€¦ She is, DEFINATELY not scaredā€¦ Like she is aware I am, getting closerā€¦ Damn she is hot as, hellā€¦(very pretty and appealing) she is sparkling like literallyā€¦ With glitterā€¦ The energy around is buzz buzz. She is wearing barbie like doll clothes . She looks like this

I reach forward to greet herā€¦ She holds my hands, and immediately gold energy surges within my bodyā€¦ I feel it physically tooā€¦ A bitā€¦ Like a mild healing that was extremely pleasant.
She then tells, me to waitā€¦ Moves forward to a waterfallā€¦ Starts undressing and taking a showerā€¦ The energy around now is full of Shaktiā€¦I get a bit turned on but focus my attention on what, brought me hereā€¦knowledgeā€¦im almost, like holding my breath.fingers crossed. So she is, doneā€¦ She takes a swordā€¦ Directs, me to a, stableā€¦ Where she gets on a black horseā€¦ She tells me to jump on I say nopeā€¦ Iā€™ll just, levitateā€¦ (Iā€™m not getting on a horse with this extremely appealing lady Infront of me ) I also get low-key quick visions of a face of a middle age man with Brownish black hair.he is giving me a, very sarcastic stair almost like as if he is gonna laugh at my agony. :joy::joy:I am, well aware that my hands should be off this merchandise. I Donno why the fuck this lady keeps on calling this horse ā€œponyyyā€ā€¦its only making things worse for meā€¦ But we forge onā€¦ She is like in a, semi tranceā€¦ Suddenly we reach a, castle and she wears a face of extreme ferocityā€¦ Almost as if she has blood km her eyes. We, circle the, castleā€¦ Her sword is pointed forwardā€¦ As if she is giving instructions for her soldiers to attackā€¦ After thatā€¦ The vision fadesā€¦ We are two of usā€¦ I ask for further information that she may want to relay to her consciousnessā€¦ She says she has shown me everythingā€¦ Then quicklyā€¦ She manifests shows a medallion like necklace

I hope this makes senseā€¦ And if it donā€™t then Iā€™m probably misled by my mindā€¦ But damnā€¦ I got a, lot of sexual energy from within youā€¦ And I was, definitely not under any erotic influenceā€¦ Lol

1 Like

Scan me again bro

Add a lil bit detail and infoā€¦ Not the short poems bruv

Blessingsā€¦

Now that was an interesting scan :thinking:
it did make me giggle and blush a little :blush::joy:

Me Scaredā€¦nah definitely not

The dark haired male is a bond of mine and indeed he Would laugh at anyone attempting to scan me let alone get close to me, yep definitely Merchandise you cannot touch.

The sexual energy wellā€¦not the first time itā€™s been mentioned but normally when someone whoā€™s scanning gets that they then send the scan via pm :woman_facepalming:t2::joy::shushing_face:

The castle now thatā€™s an interesting one that you picked up on.

I can take the gold energyā€¦and the medallion.

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Iā€™d be interested in a soul scan?