Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Mhm.

You gave me a nice scanā€¦ I donā€™t wanna give you something jumbled upā€¦ So just a bit more time

But meanwhile you can check how Iā€™ve improved my energy

It was a scan trade lol. Meaning you canā€™t exactly ask for another from the same person until you return the trade.

2 Likes

You havent given my reading too.

2 Likes

Still looking to trade scans if we do it soon Iā€™ll probably still have alot of extra peeps saying hi just got done adding 10 sigils and enns to my book.

I sent the scan reply here or in pm

Can someone scan me i want to someone to tell me what type if living soul inside of me?

can u or anyone scan me please?

1 Like

I seen a cat then a winged figure appeared behind it. It picks up the cat still being hidden in image. Now Iā€™m looking at a waist high wooden fence with green fields behind it, I focus in on a large tree with lots of large jagged rocks all around it trunk, the cat has wings and lands on the rocks. ā€œNot sure if cat showed up because I though cat or notā€ ā€œEverytime I try to focus on seeing you soul exc I see your icon image have done that quite a few timesā€
Seeing your icon image all o a sudden I see an angel bearly acting like itā€™s going to carry you away but it flys up empty handed, your icon image facepalms, then I see a quike flash of a werewolf like beast in your place. I try to ask again what you turn into and get the image of an all black figure with spider like piercing legs coming out of there human looking torse one on each side. Looks femine but still makes me think male. I focus on our icon image again to restart and my mind shows me a small bird flying upwards it changes between a few different types then I recognize a cardinal infronvof small red berries. I get the feeling you should be singing more I see a predator cat and tour bird song puts it to sleep, I ask then what do you do and now your nuzzeling up next to another bird. I then see a single stone and a rune starts to appear on it but I canā€™t keep my mind focused enough to just see and not guese so Iā€™m unable to see the rune. I get a slight image of ivand dog recognize it at all and donvknw how to describe it. I ask then what and see the bird singing again. I try to see soul image again now see a white humanoid with 4 arms but donā€™t see itā€™s face. I try to re focus my image obiband now it appears o have a serpents lower half. Hope this helps.

Give a scan back just look at my icon image and then close our eyes and see what comes into your mind.

Looking to trade more scans nobthe best at seeing someone soul but Iā€™ll try.

Can I get a scan please. :pray:

Itā€™s starts with a man appearing from my left he wears a hatdownload
This is the image heā€™s wielding a rapier his shirt fit closely to his body.
He swirls his rapier around in a small circle infront of himself. Like heā€™s antagonizing sonthing to come out that I cannot see.
Heis face is very similar to the dude who stars in the princess bride.
I wonder what he wants to show me and all of a sudden thereā€™s a lavarock it looks like in his hand and he just drops it on the ground I write that then go back to the scan and he kicks it away from himself. I ask what do you have to show me to be reported he shows me a shield the image only started to appear vivid to see desighn but it remained as energy I think what would be on it and see a image of a very basic sun with sorta long arms reaching out all around it ā€œnot actual armsā€ a ring also appeared I try asking what image is on the face of it the shape of the face becomes more oval then I originally pictured the ring since I couldnā€™t explain the image that they tried to show me so a dark blue energy seals the I side of the oval perfectly flat I see a armored knight reminds me of the dark k ights from dark souls one but was wearing grey not black then a hand appeared out of my lesser image of the ring and flips everyone off but when I revisit the larger image I had of the ring with the blue being really clear a pure dark blue like a liquids metal the hand is unable to pass through it. There some force trying to tamper with the images Iā€™m seeing thatā€™s unable to make vivid pictures I think this is what the antagonizing in the beginning was about itā€™s being hard for me to scan because of the multiple forces Infkuencing I wonder if getting rid smashing that lava rock would get rid of the lesser negative influence and the image in my mind disapeared when I imagined destroying the lava rock that shaped sorta like a volcanobut no opening on the top I try picturing it as I write that and a palm tree appears to me. I ask what am I missing from this and see the image of the shield again I think about how the vivid image was quickly covered becori could see the image associated with it and it was the lesser image that showed a sun on it. Everytime I try to scan more Iā€™m getting to many images over lapping each other and canā€™t tell what Iā€™m supposed to take from it, I think like the blue of the ring what energy would the shield have and see a golden vivid liquids metal like image I try to sense into and see what I feel and itā€™s saddened for the loss is the words that come to mind not sure what is ment by the loss. I focus on trying to re start not using an image and see a flower appear on the ground and see the ground for the first time the rapierist appears looking into out away from me I to the sun then I see sunbro from dark souls and then a quike image of onion knight also from dark souls, I try to sense who the onion knight is and I donā€™t feel any energy just curiousity then the words itā€™s just a mirrage come to mind, making me think a point there trying to make is thereā€™s an imposter or thought form pretending to be an ally , then but leads you into destruction goes through my mind.
I ask is that enough and the words no I have to tell you what is the star so one appears the four sides top bottom image then a camel appears then a women wearing a veil I wanted to call her a hand maiden but that doesnā€™t feel right I try to continue scanning and then see a giant ladder be placed leading into the star I wonder what does the caml do then I see it runs the direction of the ladder wonder what the women does and get an image but no movement I try to place myself at the edge of the ladder looking into the star and see bearly down below a few pillars and beautiful pools.
A detail I forgot was when the rapierist put on the oval ring he placed it on his right hands ring finger I try to sense the energy of the dark Knight like figure that was I side the ring and it feels friendly. I feel like you should ask whatā€™s your true intent and sense the spirits that interact to avoid suspicion of food ones and making it easier to identy whatā€™s the imposter if that is what the scans warning about I asked the rapierist whatā€™s our true intent and felt kindness and some love and seen him hand me a white flowers to give to you. Feel free to ask any questions about checking into sonthing more once your read it and had a chance to feel the energy of the things spoken of gives me idea sense the onion knight just to be able to identify the negative Influence when it appears. Yea meditate on it of what ever you do Iā€™ll be on here can pm if you want too.

1 Like

Can I get a scan?

Pardon my unknowledgeable self for this probably dumb question. But what is Godscanning?

1 Like

Godform is when someone immerses themselves in the energy of a existing deity, they do not become that deity but simply embody the same archetype of that deity.

This thread was just used the word poorly, itā€™s basically meaning your soulā€™s true self which is the form your soul takes during spiritual projection or prior to reincarnation and the likes.

5 Likes

Can I get a scan please?

1 Like

Can I get a scan please?

1 Like

Archangel Michealā€™s presence is very strong around you and your Godform may have ties to the Angelic current. I see a pure Golden light and feel a warm fire.

1 Like

I see dark blue waters like the Ocean at midnight. You may have connections to a primordial water deity and Oceanus comes to mind.

You are deep, beautiful and mysterious with strong scorpio energy