Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

I get it bro, thanks for your explanation

May i please be scanned? I’ve been seeing the number 32 a lot and i think Asmodeus is trying to contact me.

Welcome @Amah_Cee !

Have you made an introduction post yet?

@Under_the_Skin

Do you want to scan trade again?

What message does Belial and Lexmanah have for me? Lexmanah is an entity that resides beyond the Void.

Sure. You’ll have to give me a couple hours.

I am unaware of Lexmanah. Could you describe this entity?

He’s the god from this post of Connor’s

Something is telling me not to invoke that spirit.

I’m fine with Belial tho.

2 Likes

Alright then. Could you also see what Source has to say then?

I might as well give you your scan while I still remember.

I get a very Saturnian energy around your avatar. I get the feeling that Azazel wants you to delve deeper into your subconscious to release blocks. He also jokes that he simultaneously wants you to work harder and have more free time at the same time.

Regardless, I feel that your life has been a bit of a grind lately. I feel that you have much to prove in regards to where you want to be in life.

The spirits want us to not concern ourselves too much with the logic of humans in how they judge things in life. You know. “Oh there’s only so much of this. You can’t do that. Who are you?” If you view yourself from the standpoint of Eternity, you are already where you want to be, within yourself and in your future.

Other than that, I feel that you have a very aggressive attitude towards problematic, dogmatic people in real life. You are getting a message through me that you should work to ameliorate yourself with the idea of bad things happening. View yourself as peaceful, and your life will be peaceful, even if you’ve been told by other people that all of our occult work is supposed to be hard and blah blah.

That’s all I get.

The message I’m getting from Belial and Source is you should contact them yourself.

2 Likes

Hmm.

Do you see anything else?

They did, but I didn’t want it to come off as rude.

They seemed frustrated with you. I won’t repeat what they said.

2 Likes

Anyone wanna give me a scan, could use some direction.

Do you want to trade? Here is your scan.

I see that Lilith is trying to get you to figure out what you want to do for now. I feel like there’s a lot of energy surrounding your situation.

I see that you have a lot to do right now, but I also get the feeling that you have it figured out enough to move forward.

I feel that your aura is black and green, you’re a very sort of inquisitive kind of person.

I get that you want to move on, but maybe you’re being bogged down by certain things.

That’s all.

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial

For you i get the feeling of being bogged down by bad habbits you’ve picked up. Its time to unlearn these behaviours.

You are lusting for results, doubting your self and magick. Not taking breaks to enjoy life.

This must be undone, unlearned and replaced with confidence, patience and enjoyment.

You are in control of these aspects. You must learn to control your self sabotaging.

Kind regards

kiss-lamia-lilith

2 Likes

I could use a bit if your willing. Im at work ill be free later tonight

1 Like

Here is your scan.

I see that you are busy with some stuff at the moment. Something related to school? I also see that you want to explore romantic relationships but are stuck at the moment.

I feel that you have a very Saturnian/Mercurial energy. I see Pluto and Kether calling to you.

I see you have some advice for me, your soul. I get the idea that you are telling me to pursue Enlightenment of various kinds as the way to obtain true “knowledge”.

I see that your soul is very nature-oriented. I see that you have many things going on at the moment that you’re working on.

Finally, I see that you want to begin working more seriously on your path but are saddled with other things.

The advice I’m getting is that you are to put your priorities in order but to integrate worldly thinking with spiritual thinking.

I would like a scan on how I can understand all things without having to study every human subject or kind of knowledge. As in, how do I understand all spiritual things without having to feel like I have to literally know every detail of human knowledge or even spiritual knowledge? Without feeling like I will miss out on anything?

1 Like

Your knowledge is instinctive, you need to trust yourself. Listen when you meditate

1 Like

If we’re doing scans, then I would be grateful if someone could scan me, particularly my energetic state/integrity. I can scan in return if desired but I haven’t done it much and it’s been a while, so take it with a pinch of salt.

(Also, if you happen to recieve any messages while doing so, please share.)

Here is a general scan. I am practicing claiaudience and testing it’s accuracy, so many cues will be audio-

Before me there is a mist over a grey land. There is no sound. The mist slowly parts to reveal a black silhouette. The silhouettes is is androgynous- no defining features.

As I sit and gaze at the silhouette, I ask myself- “Who is this?” There is no reply.

I approach the silhouette. It is a two dimensional shadow projected onto the mist. As I circle the shadow, I see if it can be traced to a source.

There is an entity present. It is backlit by the Sun shining into the mist and is casting the shadow.

“Who are you?” I ask.

“I am he who watches and records.”

“You are the silent witness?” I ask. He nods.

“Can you tell me something about @WanderingWind ?” I ask.

“This one is plagued with fear. See, it is written.” And the word ‘fear’ appears on a scroll he holds.

“Can you describe to me their energy body?” I ask. “It is a firm energy, strong but resilient, yet not yet made perfect. It quavers and quakes in certain places because the inner trembling of the heart produces a trembling within. It is not yet firm. Yet the strengths it possesses are clear vision, clear intuition and strong feeling. Yet it is week in regard to connecting with others and empathizing with various frames of reference, both emotional and mental. See? It is written.”

“Are you a part of the energy body yourself?”

“I am an aspect of the consciousness, of the subconscious. I am the one who lays bare the memories and acts of the past before the judgment of the ego. I myself do not judge- I witness. It is the ego that judges.”

Here the figure vanishes and the mists evaporate.

I see the aura- it is a tremulous outer aura of white light, gold and green. The inner aura is like glitter. Many colored. It has a predominant color of black and there is blue and red and green dotted about like multicolored stars.

Auric field directly around the body has a character of being strong but wavering in places. Mostly strong about the head, but wavering about the heart. It sounds like- an unsteady note being auto tuned, then slipping out of that tuning.

The chakras- the root chakra is actually bright red. The orange chakra is bright orange as well. The yellow chakra less bright, but still healthy and clear. The green chakra sounds like it is someone trying to sing on key and coughs and has a horse throat. The first two sound in harmony, in intervals of a perfect fourth. The throat chakra is lighter in color but quieter. It sounds in tune with the other chakras, but not as loud. The third eye chakra is bright and sounds like it’s chanting while gazing upward. The crown chakra is bright and in a state of deafening silence while absorbing inspirations. It’s white predominantly.

This is what I see and hear!

1 Like