Want to see your living soul inside of you? - Be scanned and Scan back! (No tarot or channeling please)

Thank you, that’s accurate for what it is. What do you want to know about?

1 Like

A général one would be great @Post_lux_tenebrae

Just a general scan please @Post_lux_tenebrae

YOU- I have a vision of the desert. It is barren and empty. A narrow river runs through it, and there is a single oasis. That oasis attracts predators and prey. There is however no ruler of the oasis. It is very much a case of survival of either the most fearful or the most vicious. Animals are slaughtered by one another at the oasis and the blood tinges the water the others drink. This has the effect of either making some animals more sick, and others more vicious. A winged lion turns and stares at the viewer and snarls.

I sense your outer aura is mostly a deep blue. But it also has green streaks.

The inner aura is yellow and has black streaks. Never seen that before.

The bodily auric field is vibrating and trembling. You have lots of energy, but connected to a variety of emotions, anxiety and fear and some anger.

The chakras- the root chakra is a dim one. It is unhealthy. The orange chakra flares off and on. Inhibited or unstable sexuality and passion. The yellow chakra is bright- you can feel strongly. The heart chakra is moderate and basically healthy. The blue chakra is also moderate, but it is stable and a bit brighter. The third eye appears unhealthy. It has a black center and a milky lavender, gangrenous surrounding. Do you often feel tricked by your visions and find your perception of the astral just doesn’t match reality? Your crown chakra is like an opal. It is clear and has rainbow hues. So you have a strong sense of intuition, BUT the unhealthy third eye is probably screwing it up.

The initial vision tells me you exist alone in hostile conditions. You don’t have a lot of connections to others. You desire the magickal, but you don’t have a lot of external correctives, there is no king of the magickal pool, so you build and destroy your own abilities…but on the positive side- The sun is always shining for you. Solar energy is strong.

1 Like

Ah, now here is a creature after my own heart- A snake slithers in the grass and rears up like a surprised cobra. But this is a spitting cobra, black and yellow banded. An Egyptian cobra. The cobra curls up around and guards a treasure, but the treasure is bitterness, it is suffering and it is sincerity and it is sickness. The emotions this serpent guards are more knitted than the coils that surround it. A heart that is poisoned and poisons, but seeks freedom and fills regret.

I see the outer aura is red and black. Specifically, it is clothed in coal black with glowing red spots like embers in the darkness. Yet in that aura there is also blue stars and green fog. Generally you have a sinister vibe tempered with passion, and spots of feeling and a desire for greater groundedness.

I see the inner aura- it is green and has multicolored streaks, like a few rainbow streaks.

And the bodily auric field is sharp. Spikey. But fairly stable. I presume you shield very close to the body. “Not only does he shield very close to the body, but the shield goes deeper and touches on a secret issue guarded in the heart” -Lilith says.

The root chakra is a living flame- you desire groundedness and primal energy. The orange chakra is like a sunset- You have a romantic sexuality and streak.
The yellow chakra is like a sun. You feel powerfully. The green chakra is the weakest one, but still healthy. You have deep feelings, but there is a lot of toxicity that blurs and distorts it. The blue chakra is bright and clear. You have a good ability to think and communicate. The third eye is dim, but healthy, and the crown chakra is like a black halo. Hm, lots of infernal direct intuition?

This is what I see. Thoughts?

This feels very “out there”. Are you speaking of your heart or mine? It sounded like you were scanning yourself.

This feels accurate

This is likely from the Shem Operation I performed earlier today

Interesting. I’ll have to look more into that. My alliance with the infernal is definitely healthy

I think the secret issue is not wanting to be fucked with.

Overall, an accurate reading. Thank you.

1 Like

@Under_the_Skin Nope the first part was about you. Definitely it was coming from that direction anyway. Thanks! Glad to know it’s accurate! Ps you can pm me about this but I think the reading centers around that issue that we won’t speak of here.

1 Like

Thanks a lot resonates , so first time I saw your photo I had emotions of pain and sadness but that may be biassed so let’s scratch that xD, to me it looked like you have a earthly energy at the moment , maybe you are chasing over stuff like that or more to say maybe you shloud , put your balances in check and do the work you need to keep yourself secure now shloud be your chance , I see restless movements or maybe just energy flowing from your feet keep the other things moving too create a synergy and manipulate and move them , energy work looks like a good thing for you , final one I asked what you shloud know , don’t go overboard or crazy remain balanced let temptations be temptations there is something maybe a part that you need to rule instead of being ruled by it .
Well hope this resonates in any way , tried to so it after being awake for quite a while to see it’s effects xD

1 Like

And yet very Venusian at the same time, it’s like your Martian qualities and willpower is fueled by a very feminine yet strong energy. Giving desires, and pleasures too. This can lead sometimes to indulgence and pride. Interest in tantrism ( sexual magic). It’s your laying on swinging hammock, relaxing. Half awake, half sleep. Either you are waiting for a gift or you are able to relie to your gifts because it was given to you naturally because of your past life hardworking.

I also saw an empty circle :o: that’s where you put your willpower and wait until it gets manifested but it has a trickster vibe, it gives you thing but in an unusual way

Very true

Feeling like if I ever be weak, I will be eating alive. I got very jealous and envying “friends“

Because of my Lazy ass,

Yes I rely too much on my plexus solar and intuition and neglected the others.

Yes true Third eye: it tricks me sometimes in astral, I put double effort to discern in there.

Hum not so sure about this.

I’m impressed. This is very personal to me. I don’t think other people consciously treat me this way, but when I feel like I am being “corrected” by other people in what I do or believe, it makes me feel like I’m not mature enough to defend why I do what I do.

For example, self help gurus talking about “gratitude” and about what I don’t work hard enough, apparently.

All true. This makes sense. I want my stories to be about my own spiritual and philosophical ideas presented in a way so that people can’t say no to the arguments. Most of my desire to write a cool story revolves around these bigger ideas. I also want to make the other content work too. Emotions. Plot. Etc.

I can see that. I didn’t see it that way before.

This is helpful, thanks. I am trying to be spiritual without losing grasp of what I want to do for myself in this world.

I feel like it doesn’t have to be a bad thing, but what I feel is that I don’t want to feel like I have to impose expectations on how I should work on myself. I honestly feel differently about this, but the fact you got this information makes me feel like you are doing the scans well.

Here is your scan.

I feel that in your life, you are struggling with how to do the right thing. You go from one decision to the next, but you feel deep down that it isn’t clear what you are doing all of this for.

I also see that you are very hesitant to try new things unless you know the answer to them already.

You are a very attentive to detail kind of person. When you pursue a subject of study, you seem to want to know the ins and outs of all the information.

I feel that you have some negativity in your energy system. You should clear that out by working on your chakras and by calling an entity/angel to clear out your energy.

Lastly, I feel that you need to bring some focus in your life and stop feeling like you are under the domain of what you are expected to do in your life.

That’s what I got.

1 Like

It could be my interpretation regarding the sacral chakra is wrong, but I see in you that it is fluctuating in brightness.

1 Like

That’s very true bro, I am in a period of hesitation, should I go or shouldn’t ?… I think it’s the inner belief I can achieve everything so I am trapped in the idea of choosing the ´ideal’ career.

Could you please elaborate?

I think this will be beneficial for you later in life, you have forever youngester vibe, you could probably age slowlier than your friends and this could help you in your career.

This is one of the main features in your life. And gurus too

I feel like there are negative thoughts and emotions you have that have become very toxic. Like you need to clear out the negative energy. I just feel that with my clairsentience.

1 Like

Also, don’t choose the ideal career. Seek the money to obtain financial freedom so you can work on your interests without feeling tied to them.

My advice.

1 Like

Thanks for the insight.

This is currently a challenge for sure.

I get it bro, thanks for your explanation

May i please be scanned? I’ve been seeing the number 32 a lot and i think Asmodeus is trying to contact me.

Welcome @Amah_Cee !

Have you made an introduction post yet?