Want to know how to approach naamah

Hi guys im new here and my name is KUNAL MESSY
I’ve been doing this for 9 years or may be more I’ve been worked with satan, lucifer, belial, azazel, bephomet, astaroth, lilith, venus, paimon, bastet, hecate, they all are amazing helped me a lot when that false god had ripped everything from me dont know why but leave that shit to rot. I have lots of strongest father figures and goddesses too but im searching for something maybe naamah can help me in that cuz she’s the goddess ruling over the eastern quarters of hell and im living in india eastern side of the world. Crazy connection im trying to make. I just cant find enough information about naamah can you guys help me with this. It’ll be so much help .

1 Like

Hit the magnifying glass at top right and adjust your keywords in the search to suit, we have a lot of Namaah conversations but a general search will get you into the subject… the experience will depend some on what current you want to use to talk to her.

Asenath Mason’s Draconian work with her is more feminine and journeying to her sphere in the qlippoth is another, you could also try regular evocation, or try invocation, there’s a lot of options. If you’ve been working with the others already you might as well use the same techniques though. Can’t beat asking the spirit itself.

Alternately here’s the link:
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=namaah

1 Like

please do an introduction in here

1 Like

Thank you for the help I’ll definitely be doing it . Can you enlighten me on this if i want something bigger from naamah i should be knowing how to sing cuz ive read it on a page that she most suitable for singers.

1 Like

I think if you’re a singer she can help you out, but you don’t need to be a singer to work with her.

Great! I’ll look out for your intro as requested by @Peregrine above. We are a member moderated forum and we all look out for each other :slight_smile: If you let us know in your intro what you practice, we can tailor our answers better to suit your needs.

Where to type i cannot fine anything there to type on.

click the link, then press reply. then you can type

Okay ill go to intro and do that.

1 Like

Okay

Was that okay with intro page can you see

yes, if you answer the questions @DarkestKnight asked

Done it you guys have to help me find out what ive got into me and what im dealing with and more of all these powers driving me crazy like i can alone destroy a whole troop and if some try to show authority over me i get frustated its like im everything in one all them infernals giving me things im unknown.

And yes also I’ve done meditations , enegry and sex magic other than that i haven’t done anything i had my dark baptism in astral planes from the satanic bible.