Voodoo lounge

Yeah, it’s like how Wiccans promote “white” magic for mainstream acceptance.

Now I’m curious. What is this “white light” vodun nonsense?

It’s pretty much oversimplifying the power of the Lwa and not putting enough emphasis on how shit can go bad when dealing with them, especially when you don’t know what you’re doing. This is all to draw people to the more religious aspects of Vodou.

In a sense fullfilling your purpose to “god” and serving the Lwa. stuff like that

I thought they just called gentrified vodun “Wicca” lol

1 Like

I find it Repulsive that they try to present Voudon as Wicca. It is a path of Power not watered down bullshit.

1 Like

Any one have any working with Prince Zandor in the Pantheon?

I this past Saturday had a very special ritual done with houngan hector in new jersey. He and the assisting mambo sou pwen were very courteous and i was allowed to ask any questions i wanted.

I learned why most petitions go unheard by most. The purpose of the ritual was to install three loa for 3 different reasons. I was gonna go the congo paket route,but this would internalize the pakets into my body.

I also met gran boa when the houngan went under posession. I also had a “gad” installed for physical protection. Interesting to swallow a raw chicken heart.

I plan to go back for further work to enhance other aspects of my work and life. Side question, does anyone here have any familiarity with the loa agau? I mean beyond what is written about him.

2 Likes

Bumpin my thread for the curious and for more good times. I miss you guys. :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

So i had a beautiful thought a day or so ago. Everyone seems to want their targets to perish but i thought of starting from the weakest point and moving upwards much like someone suggesting attacking someone astrally. Why not choose a meaningless small sickness to inflict on your target like The Mumps or measles or the mutated Flu’s around the area as a start then slowly comprimise their lymphatic system?. Pretty wicked huh?

At the request of Lady Eva. Im extending an anvitation to my Discord ONLY if you PM me. I will not post it here but please ask through PM

Pertaining to the scenes in the early evocation series. Has anyone or does anyone currently blindly find demons or spirits and grt their names and symbols from them with attributes etc.

Hi did you start voodoo just from the course or were you already in touch with the LWA and involved before hand?

Also, what is was your progress with the course that you feel you wouldn’t have gotten as fast without it, if at all? I’m still working on my psychic development so I only have experiences of the Lwa in dreams. I have an Altar per instructions I could see in the dream but I feel like I’m missing something.

Edit: joined

I always felt drawn to voodoo just didnt know what the spirits were called. I started at age 12. And now I’ve found my path because I bought the voodoo course and everything made sense. A practice of respect unlike traditional demonalatry from aliester crowley with a blasting rod and threatening the spirits.

For reasons unknown to me baron kriminel has been on my mind lately but just with Ti jean petro I’m hesitant to work with him; one is he is violent,associated with murderers and criminals not saying it’s bad but I am extremely cautious. Anyone have any experience with this Lwa?

Could you pm or post the link

Found it

Hey everyone bumping my own thread. I’m gonna start moving on to more different classes of Lwa. How about others?

I was taking a break from the LWA for a bit, now I’m back in full swing with working with them again, also I have formed my own personal coven with a close friend who shares my absolute love for the occult, he has his spirits I have the LWA in a way I believe I asked for this to happen and it just came up months later so the Lwa are listening to me, I just took a break from my work with spirits for a bit

Hey, Voodooking, let me ask you something, since Voodoo is an African tradition, does it work or at least communicate with the orishas from other African religions such as Candonble?

I heard that the entities who work with Voodoo are some of the strongest, and that they’re really easy to work with as long as you give them something in exchange, but there’s a practice in my country (Brazil) of having some people incorporating Voodoo entities in(on?) their bodies, is that really something that happens in the original tradition?