Voodoo lounge

Bumping this thread to keep the conversation going :+1::+1::+1:

Has anyone worked with Santa Martha Dominodora?

1 Like

No. i don’t work with santeria. Perhaps someone else can chime in.

I’ve been thinking about working with Filomena Lubana (the Dominican Lwa of domination who uses the mask of St. Martha La Dominadora). She sounds like a badass lol and she has connections to the Ghede (she’s the wife of one of the Barons in Dominican Vodou).

5 Likes

Let me know how you go.

I wanted to thank black hawk for his protection and to kind tell people who he is.

He is the war cheif of the Sauk American Indian Nation. In the war of 1812 he fought against the settlers with the British and after the wars he was captured and died in 1838. Today he is revered in New Orleans Hoodoo and Voodoo. He is also considered an Elder amongst the American Indians ehich means he is revered with the upmost respect. He is often invoked routinely by Spiritualist Groups.

He can be called to help you fight any battle and for protection. Burning sage, sweet grass or cedar or all of the above is helpful when asking for his help.

6 Likes

I would be interested in working with Filomena Lubana @FraterMagni.
I have been working with Loa Dahn. im curious to find a LWA soon who can manifest more then just a few hundred dollars.

I honestly am being pulled towards a lot of different spirits thats what i like about voodoo. you can work with 12 or more cohesively as long as they do not interfere with the same goal.

Bumpin the Thread

Has Anyone ever experienced physical disorientation to the degree of exhaustion for days on end mixed with insomnia after attempting to work with some LWA?.

1 Like

Maybe pushing too hard? The Lwa want you to reach out to them, not punish you for it. Maybe they want you to just take a deep breath and come back rested?

maybe your right. but i am pushed into a bunch of different directions with different LWA Dumballah Wedo, Baron Samedi, Baron Kriminel (whom i don’t want to work with yet, but i did ask to be shown how to curse people) Ogoun, Simbi (kind of) and Legba out of all of them seems to try to monopolize my time (not complaining fully but hes always around)

I have another curious question or 2?. Some cultures and groups throughout the World Meditate. What would be a good direction for meditation for someone in voudan? I have calmed down my mania in the last few days with the overload of anxiety Finally

- YouTube Loved Watching this.

Yes Legba likes to follow his children and watch their homes and their family. He also is rather invested in your actions outside of home, observing your maturity/acension and deciding which spirits to introduce you to.
The ghede also have times in which they will stick on your shoulder.
I have experienced HUGE drains as well as big energy boosts from working with demons, lwa, forgotten spirits and spell work. The Ghede, if you do what they expect and make them proud will tend to use their own energy possibly mounting you to help your spell along.
It’s totally normal in many scenarios to be drained, just be certain you aren’t being sucked dry by someone like kriminel or simbi because they were offended or you wasted their time in some way! The lwa are less forgiving and more ceremeonial than most.

1 Like

my intuition has showed me this to a small degree, as far as Simbi or Kriminel i have yet to really work with them. The Ghede i have not really worked with yet Fully.

Many of the Lwa were born human. That’s where the physical connection and speed compared to other entities comes from. Many like Ogun, Shango, Kriminel, Samedi, Black Hawk, High John, Marinette are essentially ascended masters under direct supervision of celestial/elemental entities.

6 Likes

This is also what people mean when they say the Lwa and similar pantheons are closer to the earth.

1 Like

Exactly. They’re physically closer to the realm of the living. They also understand what it is to be mortal, to live, die, regret, love, and all the things that separate our way of thinking from demons and Gods.
More so, they have a physical blood link to mortal descendants that makes invoking them or giving/receiving energy unparalleled in efficiency and power. Which is why so many of the paths along this religion are handed down through family and guarded as an inheritance.

2 Likes

Personally I don’t like the white light version of vodoun as some try to propose it to be on youtube