Voodoo lounge

So I thought since Voudan and Santeria are the few on here. I thought it would be nice to make a voodoo lounge thread. Share your work etc. Or just conversation about the craft.

20 Likes

Great Idea! ive been practicing Vodou and Folk Catholicism for a long time, i was taught by my great-grandma so i feel i know a thing or two lol

9 Likes

I feel at home with voudan. I like that it does have Catholic ties with the saints

5 Likes

I’m getting started in it. If I can I’ll share.

1 Like

:+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

Ya i agrees, i have strong ties to the faith of my family, it makes me feel at home

2 Likes

I’m down to talk about voodoo even though I dont practice it xD

1 Like

The Voodoo people song from Prodigy is always good.

3 Likes

Stop being psychic.
I love that song lol.

Hoodoo Boodoo People.

2 Likes

Don’t you find that voodoo magic is the most practical and concrete magic ? ,and that voodoo entities are easier to invoke than goetia demons for exemple?

6 Likes

Yes. Because they are closer to us then demons. Lwa would be on the ground floor behind a curtain. While goetia would be in the 40th floor of a building.

11 Likes

That’s because the loa are considered ancestral gods, their influence here is much stronger than a goetic + they’re stronger. Voodoo is like an ancient rail gun

Another thing, is that not only have the African people had to adapt through hardship but so has their culture. That Includes but not limited to voodoo.

6 Likes

That’s also why their stuff has a much more powerful manifestation.

4 Likes

That’s also a good way of putting it.

1 Like

Not true. Spirits are only close to the ground level only if you evoke them like that.

2 Likes

Difference of opinion

I’ve never actually performed rituals in vodoun, however I have been contemplating finding the crossroads lately.

Yes to the first question. And you don’t have to evoke forth the LWA they are already here on our plane. So yes to the second question. More specifically the LWA are always around the practioner

2 Likes

Difference of opinion and experience.

1 Like

Not an opinion. Its basic kabbalah knowledge.

1 Like