Virgin girls dont get possessed?

If I remember right in Aztec beliefs before men took over women were in charge and in one belief women who fought through childbirth and survived were seen as strong and women who died during were in turn seen as becoming minor goddesses themselves and witches.

2 Likes

All Women are sacred in all stages of life as a virgin or a prostitute, as a worn out mother or an old hag. It matters not. It is not the purity of the flesh that matters to these entities, but for what they see underneath. At times these beings can see your spiritual body which may attract them as you progress growing stronger in your spiritual pathways. I was raped many times as a virgin by spirits many years ago. It was exhausting and it felt like real rape.

5 Likes

I mean think about it.They research these stuff, there must be some accuracy to it.

It is not just in the Supernatural that I noticed this.There was another show called The Exorcist, the younger daughter of Angela who is kind of sweet and innocent and of course a virgin gets attacked by the demon and the demon tricks her into masturbation and then can possess her.
the funny thing is the demon cant hurt Angela’s older daughter and it seems that Angela’s two daughters kind of showcase her own self. one is bold and the other is sweet and innocent and by the end when Angela is tired of the demon, she shows her other side which is like her older daughter and the demon says i thought i had accessed to all of you.
In this series, Angela was possessed but saved.

There was another movie called The Exorcism of Emily Rose, I believe the same thing happened. First the demon tricks them into losing the virginity on her own and then possesses her.

Also there was another movie i watched i dont remember the name where there was this nun in a monastery who were “tricked by the devil” into pleasuring herself and she got possessed and it was based on a true story.

Somehow the devil tricks the innocence into doing something against their beliefs
there is something about being sweet and innocent that is both a strength and also easy prey. something that if protected, could have immense power like the story of virgin Mary. She was protected.

There was another show called Midnight Texas where a virgin witch who is followed by a demonic powerful entity says that virgin witches are the most powerful and that is why she is followed and also she tell her friends that when she was younger and she couldn’t control her powers she killed her first lover while they were about to have sex.

also, in this modern day where women’s sexuality is embraced, I have read about instances of young girls who auction their virginity online and it is surprising that men are willing to pay these high amounts of money just to take a girl’s virginity. I mean why? why is it so precious even i think for those who dont believe in any religion and are modern thinkers and do it as a social statement to declare that they own their sexuality.

I dont know if you watched the movie perfume there is this weird guy who has a keen sense of smell who is kind of a psychopath and wants to create this perfect smelling perfume where he decides to do it and kills girls and extracts their essence and makes a sort of individual perfume of each girl and guess what the last girl is a virgin beauty and killing her is kind of hard cause she has a rich dad and according to his teacher earlier in the movie a good perfume has this fundamental essence that is added to make it perfect and it is added at the last stage of perfume making and guess what he adds at the end, the essence of the virgin beauty and she was the most beautiful of all the girls whose essences he extracted.

I had this idea in mind that this is sort of an energetic thing that i would ask an angel perhaps to give this gift again to me so this time i could protect it and make it powerful. Something like this. it sounds like virginity has an angelic touch to it. a female virgin human has an angelic sort of power.

2 Likes

Virginity have a value even spiritually, so this isn’t just a legend, and all my experience of mine has proved it, not only those reading from other magickians and discusses with them about it.

Öf course after you lose it you won’t like this fact, particularly if you are a whore, but that’s ok it’s absolutely natural. Lot of whores has too big ego anyway… now get it, what is the absolute ironic? :thinking:

I wouldn’t say that building opinions from movies is a right and wise thing, anyway. It isn’t easy to peel away the truth from the fiction and you can be esily misleaded by yourself. So keep an eye on it, and try to get your informations from as many sources as you can, and never underestimate your experiences.

5 Likes

Oh okay. I got what you are saying.

All of the other examples you provided are also fictional.

Even if there’s a glimmer of truth within the events, Hollywood loves to embellish and change things entirely; it keeps audiences engaged. Like @DarkestKnight said, it’s best not to take anything from shows, movies, etc. at face value.

1 Like

You should look up The Book of Enoch. This is basically how Fallen Angels started according to a rejected book for the Bible. Also alleged on occasion to be one of the reasons Muslims have face coverings.

2 Likes

I would say quite the contrary. The more pure you are, the more prone to manipulation you are, by spiritual entities and humans alike.

1 Like

Very interesting. If virginity has value then what is created (metaphysically) by two virgins during sexual union must be something truly special. I do not recall feeling something infernal or divine during, however. Although, out of all my past relationships she is the only one who I could see again and the flame instantly rekindle.

They say you never forget your first, so I wonder if this crude reduction references this metaphysical force of which I speak?

1 Like

This Sounds Really Weird, Tbh. I Doubt Virginity Has Any Power What So Ever.

I believe it has some form of significance. Sex is the strongest manifestation of the primal and animalistic nature of man, outside of beating or killing someone. Prior to this most virgins (clearly not @Nagash) tend to possess copious amounts of naivety regarding the nature of life. This makes them a prime target for Machiavellian and Dark Triad personalities as @Xendrath pointed out. But at the same time a girl who is riding the cock carousel or a man who is on the pussy wagon is also vulnerable to manipulation due to addiction.

It is strange but I have noticed that female virgins emit a light or energy that the majority of people want to snuff out. Regardless of their religion or ideology. They cannot help themselves.

4 Likes

Not if you go by the Exorcist film which is actually inspired by real events but in the real world possession case it was actually a preadolescent boy who was possessed. However, there are extensive documented cases of preadolescent girls whom been “demon possessed” within the Catholic Church Exorcist case files.

Very true

2 Likes

That was probably so the priests could get them alone (this is a joke but it seems inappropriate to use the wink emoji).

1 Like

Sinister-Neophyte what’s gonna be inappropriate is my response about it being a documented fact those pedophile clergy prefer the backsides of preadolescent boys.

1 Like

Yet another case of Supernatural making shit up about the supernatural? I’m shocked.

Children get possessed a lot, both because they’re vulnerable and because demons know that the sight of horrible shit being said and done by a tiny child can really screw with people.

In myth the protection afforded to virgin protagonists is inevitably allegorical. I know of no genuine real life instance of its existence.

1 Like

I don’t see any beauty here. And why would anyone believe that anyway,

Spirits can’t force you to not fuck people.

Once Belial was unhappy about my sexual life but that was because that was driving me astray from what I should be doing and damn he was so right and I am grateful for that.

3 Likes

@Sigfried

Yes I’ve read it Still allowed to come to my own conclusions about angels after experience and research though and personally I don’t find dividing them into categories of fallen vs not fallen to be helpful. I think there is more to their nature than that neither do I view sex as such a sin as within the judeo christian perspective and I don’t think angels do either

But yes they are definitely the reason islamic women are supposed to cover during prayer

Wait a second Mary living in a temple probably did a lot of praying and she was jewish not islamic :thinking:

But personally I think the responsibility to keep it in their pants should be on the angels here not the women and if they can’t or just don’t then maybe sex isn’t so bad after all?

(Especially since God more or less commanded sex and lots of it [Be fruitful and multiply])

Not trying to be disrespectful to anyone else’s religion cover if you want but thats my opinion

Honestly I don’t know if Jesus is Gabriel’s son but it wouldn’t surprise me by a long shot suspicious all I’m saying

Also within the jewish perspective all angels are manifestations of God. He literally created each one as a way to act it’s will within a very specific way within the world. It’s sort of like growing a hand each time you need to pick up a cup and then growing a brand new hand to drive your car with and then a new one for showering

You get the idea

So that means if God wanted to knock up a girl and create a son he still needs an angel for that

In some versions Gabriel still has to touch her womb with his hand and be like “there your pregnant” but that really sounds like the version you give your kid when you don’t want to explain where babies come from but still want to talk about the miraculous conception of Jesus

And hey a hot guy falling from the sky to give you a kid

There’s a lot of women who might call that God’s work

Best work ever

@Shani

That sounds horrifying (((hugs)))

1 Like

Really? I thought it was Gabriel.

1 Like