Virgin girls dont get possessed?

:laughing: They can probably be severed if you know what to look for.

3 Likes

I see, thenā€¦ I donā€™t think so.

Iā€™ve grew up with Demons and other Spirits on my side, and I had sex with Them first at my age 12 (but Iā€™ve find out sexuality by Them at age 5-6). Iā€™ve did some deep back-checks in my life and Iā€™ve found interesting things. So it isnā€™t only about ā€œmeā€. Iā€™ve avoided sex with them, and several times when humans wanted to rape me, Iā€™ve got saved.

Theyā€™re was always here with me, and from my very young age, I was an observer of humans, but I felt myself like an outsider. Demonsā€™ presence made this feeling stronger. Iā€™ve supported people, without expectation, selflessly - but there was no real emotion towards them, beyond my actions, and my true friends wasnā€™t humans.

I donā€™t know why, but lack of lust towards humans doesnā€™t meant a big problem to me, for these Spirits are always been here to me, and now Iā€™ve got those lines from Lucifer. My whole life with humans was like: ā€œthey are foreign beings to me, and I am something elseā€ / it is something likeā€¦ you wonā€™t fel sexual desire towards a cow, or a pig (donā€™t take it badly, I just want to illustrate that how I felt, and not what humans ā€œmeant to beā€).
We can say brawley that I wasnā€™t unsatisfied at all, but guess why I ā€œhave toā€ skip humans in my life?

Iā€™m sure that before or after Iā€™ll find out.

2 Likes

Very interesting. Donā€™t suppose youā€™re up for a couple of experiments ? ( Nothing awful, just some energy work )

Or a sheepā€¦ @C.Kendall

2 Likes

I think itā€™s also important to consider the differences between men and womenā€™s sexuality.

The male gives and women receives (or takes, if you prefer). All of this has influence over totally asexual behaviors, etc.

But when it comes to the sexual act itself, the female sort of becomes a conduit of the male, taking his genes, and becoming an extension or part of his will. If the female is more dominant, she could be thought as absorbing the male. Either way, sex has more an impression on women.

All of this has to do with many seemingly asexual things, like how women priestesses of antiquity would essentially become vessels of whatever goddess in ways men could not. This is also true in traditional witchcraft.

6 Likes

I think this is also mentioned in Norse seidr albeit in that instance itā€™s also said about the man who takes on the ā€œfemaleā€™s roleā€ if the male is gay that he becomes the conduit because he is closer to the feminine nature in that act.

4 Likes

I will try this. ā€œWhat are you doing, lady?ā€ - ā€œIā€™m absorbing you.ā€ Thank you!

11 Likes

Lol this made me laugh in the middle of work

3 Likes

Just by curiosity, you can explain a little more about that. :thinking: (Pm ofc)

Should I ask ā€˜thisā€™ā€¦?

3 Likes

Heā€™s Welsh. Itā€™s a well known fact that the Welsh are sheep shaggers

3 Likes

Doesnā€™t necessarily mean they are gay. Iā€™m more feminine and I prefer a more masculine woman. I donā€™t understand all this nice clothes and makeup stuff.

3 Likes

No, they are actually gay men. I am not speaking of feminine vs masculine yada yada. There were gay men who practiced Seidr because women and gay men were considered good practitioners of it in Norse. So the feminine or ā€œbottomā€ man was considered the conduit of the top/masculine gay man. Iā€™m not speaking on what you like or donā€™t like as a partner lol this is just how it was practiced before it became acceptable for all sexualities to practice seidr. Hetero men practiced Galdr. Nothing about make up and what not.

Add on: it stemmed from when Odin and Loki both have took on forms of women to learn seidr and when Odin and Loki had sexual relationships where Loki was the conduit for Odin.

3 Likes

Yes. I was possessed when I was a virgin.

Sorry, you canā€™t get rehymenated like Dean. :laughing:

2 Likes

In Vietnam if you are a maiden you should not go to a necromancy session (summoning the dead spirits), in China they also told me not to practice divination before I get married. The Eastern cultures seem to believe that women and especially virgin girls are extra susceptible to possession, they simply channel spiritual energy better and are more ideal vessels for the spirits.

8 Likes

No. Anyone can be possessed. Virginity doesnā€™t mean shit to entities.

6 Likes

I canā€™t help but be suspicious of Maryā€™s encounter with Gabriel

I mean sheā€™s a young attractive woman who was literally locked up in a temple to keep her away from guys until her fiance came to pick her up

But who can still get into holy temples? Archangels of course!

So Gabriel probably a pretty good looking guy shows up to say something along the lines of ā€œDonā€™t worry itā€™s holy but youā€™ll be pregnant by time time Iā€™m doneā€

Suspicious all Iā€™m saying

And then an entire religion springs up because Gabriel couldnā€™t keep it in his pants

Sounds about right

6 Likes

That show is completely made up and not accurate at all about anything occult so why would you take anything it portrays at face value?

3 Likes

if Gabriel did it I assume he would of been punished like the Gregori were so itā€™s unlikely he impregnated her lol. That and he sent a flood to end the nephilim and in that case Jesus would of been a nephilim himself, although the crucifixion idea lol.

3 Likes

Hehehe that sounds about rightā€¦ getting his game strong

1 Like

@anon48079295

I donā€™t know I find the narrative of the bibleto be extremely biased so one side getting away with what the other couldnā€™t sounds feasible to me

Also some people think Gabriel could be linked Dionsyus who turned water into wine before Jesus made it cool

And Jesus just so happens to be able to do it too?

Again suspicious

1 Like

Thereā€™s a thing historically of women being superior seeressā€™/ oracles.

In popular culture theyā€™re sometimes even portrayed as being barred from having any physical contact with men.

2 Likes