Virgin girls dont get possessed?

I read somewhere that “virgin blood” for use in magick originally meant the blood of someone whose blood had not been used for magick before. Not necessarily the blood of a virgin.

In my experience, entities are more likely to possess vulnerable targets, regardless of sexual status.

2 Likes
  1. Why would any Spirit force you to not fuck with anyone? It is your life, your decisions.
  2. Why would I force myself to fuck with unworthy people (driven by their petty little, human desires) uncontrollable when I’m not under the physical chains and false urges of this dimension? :thinking:

You just have to understand that the material world isn’t too much or have any meaning (it is just a game, a playground), or important in the perspective of the Spirit, and personally I’m in the state when these things doesn’t make me interest at all. I’m experienced enough of them in my previous incarnations.

You can find the answer to ‘Why it has a value’, but in different levels and dimensions, between the ‘reason’ of human life, the material world’s function and system and the Spirit world itself.

There is nothing to argue with, at least from my perspective, for it’s clear.

1 Like

Yes it was tormenting me at the time. I hate being attacked so much by different entities. There is a reason for it why I attract them I guess.

1 Like

@Shani

I think entities become attracted to our energy and if we’re on the same wavelength as them they act like horrifying children in candy shops

2 Likes

Or maybe they just like to bully us :rofl:. But yes I understand what you mean.

1 Like

Not unless they fully possess you. But otherwise, yes you’re right.

well my interpretation is that this enrgy is raw and the purpose you come here is to transform this energy through the so called “tests” that the dark forces or light forces put into your way to build your will untimately for your good, for the ascension, the more you keep this energy entact, the more it will be desirable for the entties of the dark because it is pure light or a sort of unconditional love that you possess and i notice that as long as someone keeps it, the so called tests and pitfalls of life doesn’t have the guts to come close to you and it is like a safe zone that immune you from this. It brings a question why sex is so advertised and why losing your virginity is so important. Every culture deals differently with this energy. maybe if we pay closer attention, we could see that it has significance and life tricks us into believing that love exists while it doesn’t and it is all chaos that is waiting for us to take the bait and come from the bench to the arena to fight and show what we are made off. we lose, we win. no one cares you are in the arena to fight in the game of life. my point is dark forces are attracted to virgins because they sit on the bench as long as they are virgins. I mean actual virgins, not half virgins. the ones that have that air or light about them.

You have a very sexy aura. Are you a doctor by any chance?

I think that “you never forget your first” is a myth. I forgot him faster than any other and when I think about him I feel nothing… only if I push myself I can feel disgust. eww
However, if I think about the last one I feel like I leveled up :slight_smile:

In my experience, virgin girls are the ones who are most possessed. Can we make a girl virgin again, I don’t know, it’s certainly not impossible. But, in magic we can block the girl so that she remains virgin, even if she tries to make the man act neither will happen and in some difficult fate of black magic certain things can come out of the vagina of the girl, who are supposed to have deflowered her, but strangely enough she is still virgin. At the moment I am working a lot on the spells of Arab magic especially for everything surrounding love and sexuality.

1 Like