Vince’s journal of Magick

Claires training day 5.

After a four day weekend trip I finally made it home with the family Sade and sound. I felt Duke Astaroth’s presence many times during the family trip!

Duke Astaroth came quick, before the conjuration the candles started dancing wildly. I did the conjuration and a paw patrol toy started talking (my sons Rider phone) lol. I asked the duke if he was here and a candle flame got bigger, and the pendulum swung yes.
I asked him a couple of questions, as a control for the pendulum.
I didnt hear anything during the session but I asked questions that seemed to come out of no where.
Duke Astaroth is aware that I will be contacting King Bael tomorrow, and he told me (via pendulum) that the great king asked him about me. duke Astaroth told me to keep calm and do my thing and that I will make him proud.
Now during the session, duke Astaroth held my hand to move the pendulum, and the energy he emanates is awesome, I asked him to squeeze my hand harder and man I felt a tingly sensation almost like if my hand was asleep. Also during this session the same part of my head tingled right above my left ear I am beggining to think my senses are opening up. I gave license to depart and asked him to help me during my King Bael ritual.
I also got some incense manifestations.

My 30 day pact with Duke Astaroth is almost over, and I have to say I feel more confident in the ritual, it would probably be better if i memorized the conjuration, but i read it because i forget some parts!
I feel Ive come a long way, and maybe realize that hearing the spirit May not neccesarraly mean hearing but more like a gut feeling of what the message is. Duke Astaroth was happy that I took his sigil along on my trip, and that I Made time for him during the trip.

Thank you Duke Astaroth for having the patience of being my teacher! Thank you for lee Ping a eye out on me and my family during out trip!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

4 Likes

Claire’s training day 6.

Today I had an awesome evocation experience. I was able to use our granite table to do the ritual. Duke Astaroth came quick and with lots of energy. After the conjuration I had goosebumps and the hairs of my arms stood up.
I asked for him to flash his sigil and Incloes my eyes and it appeared and reappeared various times. Asked him to tell me his name loudly that I might hear, and felt tingles on my left side of my head above my left ear.
Asked him to hold my hand and make the pendulum move to answer my questions, and I felt him holding my hand. I asked him to squeeze it and when he did I felt tingling.
Todays ritual had more visual side effects. I closed my eyes during the question answer to try to concentrate and I kept seeing images, nothing really discernible but images none the less. Also during ritual the candles were going ape shit flickering and getting bigger. Duke astaroth also gave me a visual manifestation in the smoke.

After today I have 2 more training rituals with Duke Astaroth! I can say that after 6 evocations of training I have gotten better. I might no be able to hear him but the energy shifts and his touch is excellent! Thank you Duke Astaroth for todays training session!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

6 Likes

Claire’s training day 7:
Today was an awesome day! I received a channeled message from Duke Astaroth! Thanks to the person that will remain anonymous for passing on the information to me, if you would like feel free to comment on the thread.

During ritual Duke Astaroth came quick. About three-4 minutes into the enn the candles started doing their thing. I felt Duke Astaroths energy in my temple. Did the conjuration and my heart raced.
Asked Duke Astaroth if it was ok to have a seat, and he granted his permission.
Today I asked him to tell me his name as loud as he could. Although I could not hear, my gut told me to ask questions and see what happens.
I asked a couple of control questions regarding the channeled messages and I got understanding of what the messages were.
I asked some yes no questions and as the pendulum did it’s thing i had thoughts of what the answer was. Not necessarily a voice but thoughts yes no etc. So Im thinking it was duke Astaroth answering me.
I offered 2 roses which he seemed to like, since during the ritual the incense smoke was going towards the roses and kind of hugging them if you will.
All in all I think my senses are opening up. Duke Astaroth holds my hand during the Q&A and I can feel my hand tingle when he moves the pendulum. Also I ask him to tighten his grip and man that is an awesome feeling!

Here is a pic of my altar set up for the ritual.

Thank you Duke Astaroth for your mentorship and for your patience! You have my respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

2 Likes

Claire’s training day 8.
I am sitting here with Duke Astaroth as I write this.
Todays training evocation, was a rather emotional one. Today is my last ritual training session of our 30 day pact. The ritual itself was very outstanding, there was a lot of energy involved, and the duke requested a new type of incense for me to use (dragons blood) and it was a very intense ritual.
Duke Astaroth was present even before the ritual started. During the enn chanting the incense smoke started to move all around me kind of hugging me if you will. During the conjuration my heart raced and the energy shift was very powerful!
I thanked the duke for coming, and spilled my heart out to him. I asked if it was ok to call on him again tomorrow to ask for his intervention in project I have! He said yes!
These last 8 evocations have taught me a lot. I learned what I need to work on and also I got to know Duke Astaroth a lot better.
Pre ritual picture:

During ritual picture (I think the duke manifested in the smoke):

Post ritual offering where I am now writing this!

I want to take this opportunity to Publicly Thank the great Duke Astaroth for being a great patient and caring teacher! I have a feeling that I will be able to get very far with Duke Astaroth on board with me!

Hail the Mighty Duke Astaroth!
You have my respect and gratitude!
Hail Duke Astaroth!

6 Likes

Today is the last day of my 30 day training plan with Duke Astaroth. During these 30 days I haven’t asked for his intervention on anything not related to my training. So yesterday I asked if it would be ok to ask him to intervene on a project I am working on, which he said yes. So today I formally called on him to ask him for his help! He came quick! I gave him my request which he accepted! I asked him if it was ok to talk to him for a little longer, he also agreed. So I told him how I would like to renew if you will our 30 day agreement. He let me know that he would be willing to renew also!

I thank the great duke Astaroth for his help during our 30 day training sessions, and I thank him for accepting to help me on my project! Thank you Duke Astaroth!

5 Likes

Hail great Duke Astaroth! I want to publicly thank you for your presence today and for agreeing to pact with me for another 30 days to open my Claire’s.
Duke Astaroth I am very grateful to you for being such an excellent and patient teacher. I will do everything in my power to make you proud of me!
Hail Grand Duke Astaroth!

5 Likes

I love the energy i feel out of your ritual pictures. Also, this picture: I can see his manifestation.

Be blessed and continue the hard work.

3 Likes

Yeah brother i see a face. Excellent work man

3 Likes

Thanks for your comment! The energy that Duke Astaroth has is very humbling, he is a great spirit! Thanks again!

4 Likes

Training day 9 (training pact 2).

Today was my first Claire’s training evocation of a scheduled 8 with duke Astaroth. We renewed our 30 day pact a couple of days ago.
Todays training evocation was very different. It marks the first time that I don’t use sandalwood or dragons blood in a ritual with duke Astaroth. A week ago he requested Gulahb rose incense. So today we experimented with it. During the initial enn chanting the duke was present, after the conjuration his energy was palpable. During the Q&A the smoke seemed to become less thick and more transparent if you will. He held my hand as usual when I was using the pendulum, and of course I asked him to squeeze my hand. After license to depart the smoke of the incense actually returned to what I would consider normal incense smoke, not sure if it was my concentration nor the duke that manipulated that.
I really enjoyed the question and answer session with Duke Astaroth, although I am beginning to run out of questions to ask during the training rituals. So I ask about weather and general questions. I will write questions out in advance before my next ritual so I won’t be stagnant on what to ask.
Thank you Duke Astaroth for being a patient and dedicated teacher!
Hail Duke Astaroth!

6 Likes

Training day 10.
Today was a different experience. I skipped the question and answer for the most part.
After LBRP and 2 minutes into the enn chant, the candles started going crazy flickering and getting tall. Did conjuration and confirmed with my pendulum the duke was present. I asked him to hold my hand and let my hand become a vessel for his message. I put my pendulum down and asked him to write me a story. My hand felt numb and started twitching, but did not write anything. A little while in I got the pendulum again and asked if he was still there, answer yes. So tried again this time my hand twitched more and I got excited (turned on). So after not writing anything, I asked if it was ok to ask him some questions he said yes. I asked some work related stuff, and have him license to depart. Todays energy vibe was very feminine. I loved my hand twitching really felt the dukes energy.
It was a good experience I will repeat again. It is worth noting that I spilled out my frustration ie I asked if I was doing something wrong the pendulum swung a hard no. So all in all a great experience!
Thank you Duke Astaroth for todays training session! You Duke Astaroth are a very patient and kind teacher.
Hail Duke Astaroth!

6 Likes

Claires training day 11.

Today was a very good ritual! Duke Astaroths sigil was opened in about 3 minutes, after LBRP and enn chants. Duke Astaroth requested sandalwood incense for todays ritual, and he came fast, my ears rang during the conjuration. I asked Duke Astaroth to tell me story or give me a message, and I felt him take my hand that I had holding my pen. I felt my hand tingle and my fingers start o to twitch, but I got no external thoughts and nothing got written down.
Now during the whole process the smoke started acting weirdly, it started coming towards my face in a steady thin stream, and as I inhaled, I felt Duke Astaroths presence stronger, and I actually had goosebumps while inhaling the smoke, during that time my hand tingled more.
After about 5 minutes, I got my pendulum and asked Duke astaroth if I should keep trying, and it swung yes.
So I took the pen and paper again and and the smoke started to come to me again, and I felt the same energetic shift around me and my hand tingled again. I got no strange or external thought but the energy was present.
I took my pendulum again and asked Duke Astaroth some work related questions, and some personal questions which he answered!
Todays ritual was very energetic, and I am amazed at how the smoke is manipulated during the ritual and how the energy shifts with the smoke!
Thank you Duke Astaroth for being a very patient and kind teacher! You have my respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

4 Likes

Claire’s training 12!

All I will write today is that Duke Astaroth is a caring patient and compassionate teacher! I had a great evocation today, even though I didn’t feel 100% into it. I had a rough day at work and I needed to talk to Duke Astaroth. So after work I did my training ritual with the duke and I poured my heart out! This is how he manifested to me in the smoke today!

He appeared as a woman holding a baby. I asked him if I was the baby being coddled and consoled and the answer was yes! Thank you Duke Astaroth for being a big part of my life and for being very compassionate towards me!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

5 Likes

Claire’s training 13:

Todays evocation with Duke Astaroth went well. As soon as I lit the candles and incense his seal was open. As soon as I sat down for the enn chant, I noticed I forgot the glass of water, so I paused the enn and went to get it. The seal was still open when I returned. Duke Astaroth came quick. And when I closed my eyes during parts of the rituals I saw a hooded person, no face just a black hooded shadow silhouette. I attempted automatic writing but I got no thoughts. So I switched to pendulum question and answers.
Todays ritual was awesome as I got to spend time with the duke! Hopefully with more practice I will open my astral hearing.
Thank you Duke Astaroth for being patient with me as a teacher and for being so caring, you have my respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

6 Likes

Hopefully with more practice I will open my astral hearing.

A strange trick which works for me is wearing headphones or earbuds not plugged into anything. Your mind expects to hear something, so that makes it easier.

2 Likes

Might have to give that a try! Thank you!

2 Likes

If you are going to do automatic writing you can use a keyboard.

2 Likes

You’re making great progress Vince! :muscle:

3 Likes

Claire’s training day 14.
Todays ritual was an awesome experience. Did things real different today, and besides Duke Astaroth’s presence a friend from the forum helped me in ritual. Thanks @Mike_Bee for participating and being a part of a breakthrough!
This week has been real hectic at work, I have been slaving away since holy week, and I’ve yet to finish. Normally I do my rituals Mondays and Wednesday’s but this time I had to do it on a Sunday as yesterday I was to tired after working 7 hours nonstop.
Duke Astaroth was present today even before the ritual, his seal was open as soon as I set it down between the triangle of candles. LBRP and initial enn chant, maybe after 5 minutes I did conjuration but the duke was present even before. I asked for his approval of mike being present via pms and kind of guiding the Q&A, Duke Astaroth consented and then it began.
Mike told me he had some questions for Duke Astaroth, and instructed me to write down my first thought.
Question 1: Duke Astaroth are you satisfied with your offerings? While waiting for an answer I was reaching for a pendulum and as magick a mike sends a pm to not use the pendulum. Duke Astaroth told him what I was doing!
Duke Astaroth: yes
Question 2: duke Astaroth do you desire a long term relationship with Vince?
Question 3: duke Astaroth were you there when the angels fell?
Question 4 I will keep to myself since it is a controversial topic here on the forum.

So I confirmed my responses with the pendulum, and with Mike and I was 4/4 correct. So today marks the first time that I can say that I heard a spirit!

Thank you Duke Astaroth for being a very patient teacher, and for making one of my wishes come true( I’ve always told him I don’t want to depend on the pendulum).
Hail Duke Astaroth!

Thanks Mike for being willing to conduct the Q&A and helping me in this path!

Hail the Order of the Brass Lamps!

4 Likes

Claire’s training day 15 (second to last pacted ritual).

Todays ritual was very intense as I have been feeling Duke Astaroth’s energy around me during the day. After LBRP and maybe 3 minutes of enn I couldn’t ignore his presence, so I did the conjuration (mi had a feeling that I probably didn’t need to do it but did it anyways) I felt a pop in my temple (my physical temple as in head) and I welcomed him to my temple/home. I said some very personal things to him today, about what I felt during the day. I also mentioned to him that a sister scanned me and that she perceived his presence around me in a protective kind of way, so I thanked him for making his protection known to me.
So I had 4 questions that I asked with out the pendulum and asked again with the pendulum and I got 4/4 correct. So my Claire’s are opening up, and Duke Astaroth has been with me guiding and protecting me every step of the way! I am very glad that Duke Astaroth found me or that I found him (maybe we found each other) and I am very grateful for his friendship!

Hail Duke Astaroth!
Thank you great Duke for guiding me thorough these Clair’s training rituals, and for being a BIG part of my life. Great Duke Astaroth you have my respect and gratitude!

In picture 2 I see the duke with open arms towards me.

6 Likes