Vince’s journal of Magick

Well, I decided to journal my first evocation or makeshift evocation of Duke Astaroth. After many days of thinking about him, yesterdays manifestation and todays reachout, I decided to do my first evocation today.
Started out by drawing the sigil ended up tracing it on a sheet of paper and drawing the circle around it. Didn’t have 3 candles so I got the only one I had in the house and set up a makeshift altar on top of my dryer in the laundry room (this as a precaution as my son and elderly mom are in the house). Got a cold glass of water and a glass with 2.5 oz of scotch. Sandalwood incense stick and rock and roll!
Lit the candle and put on YouTube Astaroth enn, chanted along for about 8 minutes, and the candle flickered, I took that as a sign I made contact. Thanked Duke Astaroths presence, and gave her a charge. Granted I didn’t feel the energy shift as I felt it yesterday, but I went with it and talked to her as if she was there, kind of like I would talk to a friend. I got real cold (not sure if was weather induced or spiritual) and gave licence to depart. I used @Mike_Bee s may the peace of god be forever between us, and let the Duke know that se could stay until she had her fill of the scotch and that I offered her de incense. I went about my business and right after I left the temple, mi head started hurting. Now you may ask why I refer to her as she, I think the Duke manifested en feminine form. Here is a picture I took of the smoke, didn’t see anything during but I discovered that in the picture. I will be watching my dreams, the bad part is I don’t recall most of them when I wake up. Any ways I will be posting on here and hopefully this won’t be my last atempt at evocation.

I think I see the shape of a woman un the smoke but then again it might be my imagination or lust for contact. Greetings to all!

10 Likes

Well it really does look like a woman. And a face on right of it.

5 Likes

I just now noticed the face. Thanks for your input!

2 Likes

Sorry to clutter, but if I may say

Its very possible the name Astaroth stems from Astarte, a goddess. Even if not so, many people have experienced that these beings can use masculine and feminine forms.

Very good right there, obviously you knew what to do. You will be developing clairsenses in your future obviously but seeing this much confidence from a first timer, I love that.

This may happen in first times on operations such as these.

Alongside with that pic and reading your experience ,I am getting good vibes from it, I think you got the contact very successfully. Keep going and good luck with rest of your experiences.

3 Likes

No problem, all comments and advice is welcome!

Ive read a lot, asked lots of questions, might say I didn’t follow a ritual exactly, I pretty much played it by ear and it felt right to me. Just Hope Lady Astaroth doesn’t mind I worked in the laundry room.

3 Likes

what i see in this picture is that duke astaroth is pointing a silence gesture… i think she is telling to be quiet. not sure if its mentally (thought wise) or in a situation your working on

4 Likes

I never thought of that…I will consider your opinion. It might be that I should not say anything of my petition, hopefully it isn’t about I should not say anything about my petition. Thanks for your input! It could be mentally though I’ve been running circles about doing an evocation and trying to make contact with him. Thanks!

4 Likes

Id like to say thanks to @Mike_Bee for pointing me in the right direction for my first evocation, and for the after action review of the ritual.

However now looking back at everything I did and said during my ritual I realize that I screwed a lot of things up. Mainly not setting a timeframe for my charge, and not saying what I would offer as gifts in return for the help. So while I feel that I did establish contact and that I did give welcoming gifts, my ritual was not 100% adecuate.
I might have screwed up, but I feel that I made a good step forward in this path. After all I did step out of my comfort zone and overcame the fear of an evocation so I have that going for me.

Hail Duke Astaroth!

7 Likes

Dude my first evocation was a total farce. I screwed things up every which way. Prince Orobas was very patient and understanding however and my working was still a success.

I hope sincerely for your first to work to be a success also. In any case this is a skill thst gets easier and better with time, effort and practice.

Good fortune my friend.

Excellent work stepping out of your comfort zone and facing your fears head on.

6 Likes

Well something interesting happened last night. Before bed I put Duke Astaroth’s sigil under my pillow and laid down reading the forum and relaxing. Well I turn the lights out at 22:45 -23:00 hours and try to sleep. I had a hard time falling asleep, and it seems that I was tossing and turning so to speak, but not really asleep (kind of weird). At about midnight I seemed to wake up very aroused, I turned around and laid flat o my back trying to Make the sensation pass. About 5-10 minutes passed and I had a hard time getting rid of my arousal the wife was asleep and it was to cold to take matters in my own hand so to speak. So finally I settled down, and rolled over. Again I kind of drifted off to sleep but not really sleeping, I started seeing shapes of patternless green and maybe purple lights (all this with my eyes closed) I would open my eyes and see nothing so I turned around. Kind of drifted off again and started seeing the same lights not bright but not dull just enough I could see them. So I opened my eyes again and saw nothing again, so I turned back around to the part of the pillow that was in more contact with the sigil and tried to sleep again. I thought to myself if this keeps going on I will put the sigil in my nightstand drawer. But I drift off again. And I start seeing the same colors and shapes and next thing you know I see a face just a face kind of staring at me but not a big face kind of like a face from a diploma picture or a passport picture. It disappears and I see the lights again. So I go with it and the shapes and lights begin moving again and the face appears just as before and disappears again, I tried to go with the flow and see where it would lead me but I fell asleep or went into deep sleep.
I have no idea what that was, I have never experienced anything like it, and that face was so real not sure if it was some of the wine I had at dinner, or if it was just some weird dream. Other than that i don’t recall any other events in my dreams last night.

Reflecting on the face I really can’t give a detailed opinion or description for that matter, all Incan say it was a white(Caucasian) human and i don’t recall the Jaír, pretty much the face just literally flashed for a second both times. However I can say it did not scare me and that I didn’t perceive a threat.

3 Likes

Well last night I put the dukes sigil under my pillow a again. Read the forum, and became really sleepy. I turned around turned my phone off, and turned off the lights. Not sure if I was really tired or what happened but I got more sleep. As soon As I closed my weyes I started seeing the colors again green and maybe purple, only this time the Face (same as the previous one) appeared much sooner, it disappeared fast again, but it was reassuring as soon it disappeared I feel asleep.
Im not sure exactly what to do during the face or
Color flashing. Maybe I should try to speak and see what happens.

3 Likes

I slept with Duke Astaroths sigil under my pillow again last night. I saw the flashing again, but not as long as the last couple of times. However, the faces appeared again and stayed a little longer than a couple of seconds. I asked if it was the Duke but I don’t recall anything else because I fell asleep. I can say that I woke up rested and maybe a little freer in my train of thought, guess my mind cleared up.
I just lit a candle and a stick of sandalwood as a token of friendship to Duke Astaroth. I will keep looking out for signs, and maybe try to evoke her again in a couple of days. I’m thinking of trying out @Mike_Bee 30 day claires exercises with the great Lady Astaroth.
Hail Duke Astaroth for the visual manifestations!

2 Likes

So after days of slacking, I finally got the urge to make a new sigil for the mighty Duke Astaroth! I got an urge at work to meditate a little, so I played a YouTube Astaroth enn meditation, and took out a small sigil I keep in my desk drawer. Mid video I started feeling lightheaded, and got a tingly sensation in my groing kind of like being turned on. Then I got the urge and I mean that I suddenly just got the sensation I needed to redo the sigil. So I made a new one with a black sharpie and white office paper, even used the circular mouse pad for the circle. I didn’t even need to look at the sigil I just drew it by memory it seems. Then I cut the circle out and continued a little bit with meditation with the new sigil, I started to see the flashing but my boss called me.
Fast forward to an hour ago, I went home and I had some amethyst stones charging (full moon last night and used sunlight also they say they help meditation) so as I was putting on my necklace, I got a feeling to redo my Astaroth home sigil. Si o I tried with ruler and pencil and messed it up, so I decided to do it by intuition, and I must say it turned out pretty good. So I cut it out, and decided to meditate a little and offer incense to the Duke. Mid meditation I felt the need to pass the sigil over the smoke for a little bit, kind of like to make sure que received it. I put a thank you on the back of the old sigil and burned it as if it were a petition. Right now my head hurts not sure if it’s from the gazing at home or from the ritual. So here’s a picture of my new home sigil.

Hopefully Duke Astaroth likes it!

5 Likes

That’s beautiful I love the gold on white. I never thought of that combo before. Excellent work my friend.

2 Likes

Yesterday a friend of mine from work came to the office for a chat. Turned out he has some swollen lymph nodes on his thigh. As we talked I got a strong feeling that I should draw President Marbas sigil (below) and ask for his help. I asked my friend if it was ok if I asked dr. Marbas for help, he gave me permission. But last night I couldn’t meditate to neither Astaroth or Marbas, as my wife was at work and I was alone with my son who is 5, so play time it was. I was going to wait for him to fall asleep but I fell asleep first…so no meditation for me.
Well today was about meditation. I did about 30 minutes of meditation with a YouTube video enn chant of Duke Astaroth, and got really relaxed! I then got president Marbas sigil (the One I drew yesterday) out and out his enn on in YouTube, and something weird really happened. I wasn’t even 2 minutes into the enn and the sigil started flashing. I started seeing the lines of of the sigil jump out in a 3d manner but they were colorless almost as if they were made of light. I got real relaxed and closed my eyes and started seeing yellow, I opened my eyes and the sigil was still flashing and kind of moving around. I figured President Marbas could hear me so I asked him for a sign that it was ok for me to contact him or maybe evoke him, and the video stopped, and the phone rang.
So I got off he phone and came to the forum, and low an behold there is a thank you post that mentions President Marbas! Not exactly sure what to make of it. But I feel as if he’s been trying to contact me for a while. My friend who is sick, happens to be my tarot teacher and work colleague. This week during a practice tarot session he gets a vision of a Lion. I’ve been promoting the great president to my friend to help with some issues that he has. When I asked the tarot if Marbas had a message for my friend the tarot said no, so maybe that was also a sign I should reach out to the great president. If any one has an opinion on this I would like you to share it.
Hail Duke Astaroth
Hail president Marbas!

5 Likes

Today I am offering a candle and a stick of sandalwood incense to Duke Astaroth, as a token of good faith and to try to establish a good relationship!

7 Likes

So today was the first time I didn’t take my magick to the laundry room. Today I made a space in the only worthy place I have in the house for an offering (we are only getting settled in) the dining room table and made the candle and incense offering to the Duke. However, my son was hungry and came to eat at said table. So I got worried maybe I should move the candle outside to the laundry room because the kid was in the house. But I let go of the fear and figured if I really want a relationship with Astaroth I have to be willing to trust, and so the family and I sat down at the table and a had a family dinner in the presence of the Duke. I got a tingly sensation before I sat down and decided to open a bottle of wine for dinner. So I offered the Duke a glass of wine along with the candle. I hope the Duke likes the wine, it happens to be one of my favorites, Spanish tempranillo 2017. Hail Astaroth!
On another note, I am still not sure if Dr. Marbas is reaching out for me, today was the first time a sigil has flashed in less than 2 minutes. Maybe it’s his way of showing me that he is willing to help my friend. Only problem is should I petition or try to evoke? Wish I had senses! Hail dr. Marbas!

6 Likes

Put the kid to bed and I took out my new Sigil I drew the other day and put it behind Astaroths candle.
I will try to recall any dreams I may have, I have been dreaming but I can’t recall what they are….any advice on what to do to recall my dreams?
On another note I think Astaroth liked that i put his new sigil on the offering, candle started flickering and grew! I will meditate a little before I hit the sack!

5 Likes

That looks really cool. I can actually feel Duke Astaroths presence when I see that.

5 Likes

Thanks Mike ! I am defintly feeling a presence, I just talked as if someone was listening, I didn’t ask for anything just told her I would love to meet him/her and be a able to hear him/her and to let me know if she was willling to work with me and I also welcomed Astaroth to my home, and told him
I trust him. My senses tells me she likes the sigil and offerings, the candle is going ape shit with out any air source (strong air source).

4 Likes