Vince’s journal of Magick

Claire’s training day 16 and last training evocation session from the second pact.

Todays ritual was amazing. Duke Astaroth was present before the actual evocation.
I asked him 6 questions, that I received the correct message from when I confirmed with the pendulum. So I got 6/6 questions correct via Clair’s I asked the questions wrote down my thought and asked again with the pendulum. So I got 6/6 today. So far I have not heard a voice but more like a thought. Either way I’m progressing with these training sessions with the great Duke!
Also, during todays ritual I asked the duke if we could extend our pact today and he said yes!
So now I’m officially pacted for 3 months from may 1st to July 31 for a total of 24 evocations!

Thanks Duke Astaroth for agreeing to work with me again and extending the pact that ended today! You are a great Spirit Duke Astaroth and you have my respect and gratitude!

5 Likes

Claire’s training day 1 pact 3.

Todays evocation for Claire’s training went well. Duke Astaroth came fast was present during the initial enn chanting. So after welcoming him , I asked for his ok to turn the enn off so I could could concentrate better and it was granted. So I asked 4 questions three of which were yes or no type, and one open question to try automatic writing.
Of the yes or no questions I only received the correct message on one of the three. I got no thoughts on the open ended question.
So today was a bit a challenge in the Astral hearing department, but hey at least I got one question right.
All in all it is always a great experience to work with the great caring and patient Duke Astaroth!

Thanks Duke Astaroth for hearing my call and being a great teacher.

Hail Duke Astaroth!

4 Likes

Claire’s training day 2 pact 3.

Today was an awesome ritual experience. I got home after work and the Duke Astaroths energy was present in the house. I went to his altar and said hello as usual, and asked him if it would be ok to evoke him today for another training session, and I got an ok. So I set up my ritual space and it was game on.

Started with a very strong and visualized (verbalized in my case) LBRP. After 5 minutes of chanting I did the conjuration and I felt the Dukes energy even stronger.
I had 5 questions already lined up. After welcoming him to my temple I told him how I had some questions for him and that I would be putting away the pendulum and confirming the answers afterward. I will not share the contents of the questions because it is a private matter between the Duke and I.
So I answered the 5 questions without the pendulum first, and then I confirmed the answers with the pendulum. So todays results 5/5 questions answered that I got the correct message to!

Thank you Duke Astaroth for todays training session and also thank you for boosting my confidence! I also thank you for an unexpected gift :gift: !

Duke Astaroth you are a great spirit, teacher and guide! You have so much patience and compassion and you are definitely a great teacher! Thank you for being present in my ups and downs and guiding me through all of it! You have my respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

4 Likes

Claire’s training day 3 pact 3.

Today was an awesome ritual. I had 6 questions lined up previously. And some spontaneous questions also.

Before ritual the duke was present, I offered him a cigarette before the ritual, and I had one myself. Got my materials in order and it was game on.

After LBRP, the sigil was open in 10 minutes, after conjuration there a slight change in the atmosphere. I welcomed the duke, and asked permission to turn the enn off so I could concentrate better. I asked my 6 questions that I had previously written down and confirmed the message with the pendulum.
Todays result was awesome I got 6/6 questions correct. I also asked some personal questions that were answered also. All in all a great ritual!

Thank you Duke Astaroth for being a patient and caring teacher! You have my respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

During ritual picture!

4 Likes

Claire’s training day 4 pact 3.

Today was an awesome experience. To bad MikeB is no longer here to read this, since I used his technique for my ritual working today.
My crystal ball arrived and I used today with the instructions Mike gave me.

This a before ritual picture.

The evocation was normal during the initial part of the ritual. LBRP with a hand cut wand, only difference was that I opened the seal through the crystal ball. After conjuration I asked the duke to have a seat in the triangle and if he would show himself in the crystal ball.

Here comes awesome part!
I saw the silhouette of a woman with long straight hair. And for some reason I think the duke was trying to be funny he showed me a pair a of boobs I even blinked to make sure I was seeing right but yes they were boobs.

I asked the 3 questions which I had lined up, and I received the message in all 3 questions. I’m thinking of 2 more evocations and trying some more open ended type questions to see if I receive the message!

All in all an awesome experience today!

Hail Duke Astaroth! Thank you great Duke for a magnificent training session today! You have my respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

During ritual photos and after ritual offerings!

6 Likes

Training day 5 pact 3.

Todays was very special ritual for me. Today is the second day of the Dukes feast days (May 15-20) so I had some gifts lined up for him, wine chocolates a green candle sandalwood incense and a big chunk of lapislázuli which I gave to him during ritual.

Duke Astaroth came strong and fast today. I used the crystal ball again and I saw the figure of a woman. Very interesting that i see in black and white with the crystal ball. I asked the duke 5 questions, which I received the correct message to. I also asked the duke to put some
Of his energy on a lapislázuli necklace that I bought so I can have him and his energy near me when I wear it. I am wearing it now and it is very weird it feels hot against my skin.

Thank you Duke Astaroth for your presence
Today and for being willing to be my teacher and guide ins this journey, I hope you are enjoying your festivities!

Duke Astaroth you have my respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

3 Likes

Training day day 6 pact 3.

I can not begin to describe the awesome ritual that I just had with the great Lady Astaroth! I’m totally blown away by this experience!

Today was very interesting, about 9:45 in the morning a friend gave me a message from the great Emperor Lucifer himself, telling me to trust myself and to figure out what I need to verify, because there is a fine line between verification and dependency, thanks friend/sister you know who you are, if you like you can’t comment to make yourself known.
So after giving much thought to the advice given by the emperor I tried to put it in practice.

I went home after work, and got my materials ready. Before ritual I offered the duke a cigarette and I joined him while had it. I felt his presence during the smoke session! Lbrp with the intention of banishing everything not invited and it was game on!
After 5 minutes of enn chant I started seeing images in the crystal ball, which led me to do the conjuration! After confirmation the duke was here I welcomed him and asked him to show his/her face in my crystal ball. Low and behold I see a beautiful female face with straight shoulder length hair. I said thanks and asked if it was ok to ask her some questions so I asked 10 questions of which I received the correct message on all 10. Granted the yes or no questions were easier than the more open ended….but here is the kicker on the open ended questions I knew there was more but I couldn’t decipher, so I asked with the pendulum the same questions and gave my answers, I asked her if she had anything to add to Chico she said yes, and as if by magick the thought pops in my head and I confirm the rest of what I was missing. That is absolutely awesome!
Lady astaroth was very playful today, like I said she showed me the face of a beautiful woman, when I was asking the questions and looking through the ball the image started shifting as if something was moving the ball and the duke blew a kiss at me :smile: I told her I hope I don’t offend you but may I blow a kiss back at you? She said yes so I followed through!
Hail Lady Astaroth!

It is amazing that I’m this is barely my third month of working with the great duke and already my Claire’s are opening up, that is an awesome experience and it is a great feeling being able to work with such a powerful and caring spirit!

Thank you Lady Astaroth for teaching me and for your awesome manifestation during our ritual today! You are very awesome, and I am very lucky to have you by my side!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

3 Likes

This post is to wish the great Duke Astaroth a happy feast day, today is his last day of his feast days (May 15-20).

I called on the duke to wish him well and give him some gifts. The ritual turned into a story which I didn’t quite capture 100% but this is what I saw in the crystal ball.

A baby, a bird flying (at least I think it was a bird) someone standing behind me and a little white light that moved around as if guiding or following someone/something.

Also when I closed my eyes I saw a long and tall wall that was tower like black and white no symbology but you could make out the bricks and a statue that I couldn’t quite see well. So since I couldn’t make out his words and the images I asked him to show me in a dream so that I will understand. He asked to be formally charged with that, so I did.

During ritual picture
Post ritual/feast day offerings
What the wall looked like but much taller.

Thank you Duke Astaroth for taking the time to work with me, I hope you enjoyed your feast days!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

4 Likes

To late to edit but I’d like to take the time to thank my order brother @Healing_Heart for the wonderful altar art he made of the great Duke Astaroth! Thanks my brother!

Hail the Grand Duke Astaroth!

Hail the Order of the Brass Lamps!

Hail my order brother @Healing_Heart !

4 Likes

Claire’s training day 7 pact 3.

This training session was absolutely amazing. I used the crystal ball and was shown a tad bit of the fall. In the crystal ball all I saw was for lights that looked like stars aligned (made me think of Orion’s Belt ) and they moved across the horizon. Then I closed my eyes and I saw a hole from where a winged lady came out of, and she landed the wings disappeared. Then I got a sense of chaos happening but didn’t quite get the images. I asked Duke Astaroth if that was the story of the fall he said yes, I did t understand everything but I asked for clarification in a dream!
Thank you Duke Astaroth for this wonderful “story time” (inside joke between me and the grand Duke) and for being a wonderful teacher during this process of opening my clairs. Duke Astaroth you have my respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

Post ritual offerings! And during ritual pic!

6 Likes

Claire’s training day 8 pact 3.

Today was a good ritual, Duke Astaroth came fast. I got the image of a woman’s face in the crystal ball. I asked 7 question which I answered 6/7 correctly ( meaning that I received/perceived the correct response from the duke).

Thank you Duke Astaroth for being my guide in this journey through the occult, I feel that I am progressing a lot with your help and guidance! Duke Astaroth you are a very caring and patient teacher!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

Pre ritual picture.
During ritual picture
Post ritual offering picture!

4 Likes

Claires training day 9 pact 3.

Today was a great evocation. Duke Astaroth came quickly and manifested in the crystal ball. Today I kept seeing half moon shapes (crescent moon, but with the points facing down) saw that with eyes closed. Now for the actual crystal ball figures i keep seeing the image of a woman just face with shoulder length hair, the woman/face seemed very familiar to me. I’m wondering if maybe I’m starting to go off on the wrong path as far as learning….the point of this pact was Clair audience which I do practice, but not sure if i should keep this up or stick to astral hearing. This is just me thinking out loud, not sure if in trying to run without crawling and walking first.

Thank you Duke Astaroth for making this journey more walkable, and for being a very patient and caring teacher! You have my respect and gratitude!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

Just some during ritual pics!

4 Likes

Claire’s training 10 Pact 3

Today was an interesting session. I changed up my ritual and chanted a phrase from YouTube from indigo priestess. The only thing that happened is that my head hurt so when the video was over (8min) I started my usual ritual. After about 3-4 minutes of enn chanting duke Astaroth was there after the conjuration. The weird thing is that my ear popped/clogged as if I were in an airplane. After welcoming the duke I asked him 5 questions I had written for him. I have to admit one of the questions I asked I thought I would get a more insightful answer but nope….the question: how do I stop doubting myself as far as my senses/magick is concerned.
Duke Astaroth: Just Stop! :joy:
I was expecting a deeper Yoda like answer but I guess that works also lol!

Thank you Duke Astaroth for being present since the beginning of this journey, thanks for being a great teacher for being patient and for being so generous with this student!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

4 Likes

Claire’s training 11 pact 3.

Todays ritual was very interesting. During LBRP I felt a very familiar presence in the room. I did things a little differently again, I used a different enn chant which I think it worked rather well and the sigil opened faster than usual. After conjuration I asked for a story and for clarification on an issue. Don’t know what the symbology is but I saw a wall, and like an artillery barrage/cannon fire going to said wall. I also got
Visuals of duke Astaroths face in the ball and with eyes closed. I asked 7 questions, and I will definitely need clarification on one specific question. Al in all it was a great ritual.

Pre ritual, during ritual and post ritual photo.

Hail Duke Astaroth!

5 Likes

Looking really good Vince. I’m pleased at how far you’ve come so quickly.

3 Likes

Claires training 12 pact 3.
Today was a good training ritual. I got to see Duke Astaroth’s face on the ball again, but when I closed my eyes I saw his face with a torso with wings coming out the back but the wings and face disappeared fast. Also during a particular question of the ritual I keep seeing the same artillery/canon ball barrage on the wall, only this time the wall fell partially, until the last visual where there was no more wall.
I asked 5 questions of which I confirmed the answers with the pendulum. I’m starting to ask more open needed questions and I am nos bearing 2-3 words. During the enn chants I heard/thought an I Am HERE, :face_with_monocle:. After conjuration I asked if he was present and if he said that to me. He said yes he said it.

Thank you Duke Astaroth for helping me open my senses and being such a caring and patient teacher. You have my respect and gratitude.

Hail Duke Astaroth!

During ritual photos and post ritual offering pic!

4 Likes

Claire’s training 13 pact 3.

Today was a cool ritual, and Duke Astaroth let me know that my progress is steady, and that my senses are opening up. He recommended I get rid of the pendulum , when I asked if he meant for good he said YES, thought he meant to use it only for confirmation.
So that being said, I need to start thinking of some
Questions that are more open ended and that i will be able to confirm at a later date. I will probably just let him talk to me instead of trying to come up with questions.
All in all an awesome ritual!
Also the images he gave me in the crystal ball were awesome. He appeared with her usual face but added a thorax and wings. Kind of like the incense smoke I will post here!

During ritual pics and post ritual offerings!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

5 Likes

Claire’s training number 14 pact 3.
Today was a different ritual I had no questions ready the idea was to let duke Astaroth talk to me. I asked for a story. But I had a hard time staying in trance so when I felt frustrated for not hearing I came up with 6 questions that I only answered (received the wrong message) one wrong. All in all a good ritual Astaroth was in the smoke prior to the conjuration.

Thank you Duke Astaroth for being an excellent and patient teacher!

Hail Duke Astaroth!

5 Likes

Oh nice work Vince. I FEEL the presence of Astaroth man! Excellent :+1:

1 Like

Claire’s training 14 pact 3.

Today was a cool evocation. I was having a hard time getting into trance, but I managed. Also the incense was playing tricks on me, seems that it was crazy smoking before the conjuration no set pattern kind of going everywhere, after the conjuration it was as if the smoke disappeared very weird. After license to depart the smoke went crazy again. Lol.

Duke Astaeoth showed me the same face I always see a female face with straight black hair shoulder length. I asked 6 question and received the Correct answers. Also Astaroth gave me a message for the order. It is very cool to be able to distinguish more than one word and more than a yes or no. I can’t believe I’ve only been working with Duke Astaeoth for 4 months, first pacted in march for 39 days then April for another 30 days, then May for 3 months, so I’ve been working with the duke for a total of 4 months doing 2 evocations a week. I can’t stress this enough Duke Astaroth is great teacher if you put the work in. Also a shout out to @Mike_Bee for letting me access his training method, thanks brother!

Hail Duke Astaroth! You have my deepest gratitude and respect.

4 Likes