Very sick

Once again i am fresh from the hospital and very sick. Screaming in pain sick. Any positive vibes/healing help would be appreciated. I just need a break from the pain

10 Likes

i got you bro.

4 Likes

Why are you sick? Is this normal?

3 Likes

PM me your dets.

3 Likes

That was the husband typing for me. It’s not normal for it to be like THIS. I"ll have to let him take over from there. The hospital was judgmental and a waste of time as per usual.

2 Likes

husband again
she has diverticulitus and a few other things going on. The hospitals are quick to blame everything on diverticulitus so we are not getting permanent solutions for the other things that are going on. I am slowly forcing them to take us seriously but today she ended up going to the er by ambulance in agonizing pain. e.r. doc blew her off gave her some benadryl and sent us on our way. We have a primary care doc that actually listens, its just increasingly hard to get an appointment with him as he is popular. We know there are other factors at work other than the diverticulitus causing all the symptoms. just have to get people to listen before it kills her. Tonight she just needs some relief from the pain and rest so we can continue to fight.

2 Likes

Buscopan is good for smooth muscles such as bowel contracting. Warm liquids and simeticone.

By giving Benadryl, they think it is allergic? If you give me more details I could assist

3 Likes

Work with a healing Spirit like Archangel Raphael, Prince Marbas or Duke Buer.

Get well soon :rose:

3 Likes

Not a medic professional but some things come to mind any problems with spleen? Toxin buildups? Perhaps herbal/magickal detoxification, but do not take this as medical advice you should always consult medical professionals =) . hope you get well.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear. Will try send healing. Yes I can attest to Duke Buer being amazing. He’s helped heal me and my cat many times. If you are not well enough to do a formal ritual just open his sigil and ask for help. I did that once when feeling too ill to evoke with a proper ceremony etc and it still worked.

1 Like

Upher i call you hand in healing, Lord Marbas blast this shit and Lord Lucifer help heal

2 Likes

I have had this issue and more since recovering from a catastrophic illness. This is the one thing that has completely resolved my issues. i do not work for this company. I wish I would have known about this long ago because I suffered for years.
https://internationalhealthandwellnesscompany.com/whats-asea-water/

Ask Tara for health using this mantra
OM TARE TOOT TARE TOO RE SOHA

Say it until you feel better while looking at the picture and with your intention in mind.

Be well

4 Likes

Some positivity is coming your way

1 Like

Thank you everyone. The spasms did stop and I spent most of the time from there until now bedridden. I know that factors that have been causing this, but there’s nothing anyone can do about it.At least I"m only sore now. That sucked.

2 Likes

I’d say sending hugs but you’re probably bit too sore… sending best wishes anyway. :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

Wait, wasn’t it you who said the other week that people sending healing to you made you worse, because your chakras spin the other way or something? Just want to make sure I’m not getting my wires crossed.

@Spearcarrier
I see a few curses placed directly on your digestive track.

Heavy shit.

It brought about a parasite (nasty one) that is literally eating away at your digestive organs.

I’mma scry a bit then attempt removal if that’s cool :ok_hand:

1 Like

Sent water Element to soothe the Inflammation and clean out any parsites and gunk.

Most of the curses are gone as well.
Clearing out residue now

2 Likes

And we are done :ok_hand:

3 Likes