Very sick

Yeah I know they’re there. I keep removing curses and clearing, putting up shields, etc and I can’t get a break.

And if it isn’t that it’s bad healthcare providers or being ignored on what I’m allergic to. Well I’ve lost my last role on stage now, so I just lay in bed and wait.

1 Like

A horrible thing. My dad has this and other gi tract issues. He also had a back surgery in the 70s where they had to remove bone and muscles. He suffers greatly today but I recall when his diverticulitis flared. Fevers, pain, bedridden for years. He medicates now with CBD oils and such but every night my Ma has to rub his back down with ointment. It’s all bandages. He knows it’ll kill him eventually. Ma ain’t much better with nigh dementia, cataracts closing in and severe arthritis. Watching loved ones be ill is horrible. It’s the main reason I stay to help manually and what mentally I can.

I hope your pain and symptoms diminish via whichever way except the addictive pain pills docs put out. It took 2-3 years for my pa to get off them. Caretaking is a mentally stressful job and it rips you apart in so many ways. May you get healed. Keep the hope.

2 Likes

Hope you get well soon best wishes.

1 Like

Hubby to spear here
Tuesday she went to our local hospital emergency room
They turned her away
I took her to the next town over and their ER doc had her in the operating room in s matter of hours
2 abcesses and a perforation
Drcleaned it all up and now she has 2 drains and a temp colostomy bag but is feeling a little better
Thank you all

1 Like

@mochlkung the things I keep seeing are weird. The Rolling Rock of parched and dry clay Earth came Mac today. I was doing mental exercises so I put my hands out I told it to go back but it would not until I said, quote if you are a curse go back if you are a curse go back to where you came from. Then it slowly stops and starts to slide backwards so I kept pushing it until it became rocks and was gone like it came out of Garden of the Gods.
I did not feel all better if I did I would be home doing something more interesting than having my popsicles held for ransom.

Back home folks, cut up and sore but with more hope than I had last week. Thank you everyone for your strength and help. I hope to return the favor someday if you need it.

2 Likes