VARNAXIS : Demon Of Dark Ascent

What can i actually use Varnaxis for?

The same things that you would use Mephistopheles for.To teach you black magic,the philosophy of black magic,and the operations of the dark arts.

Except this one was human up until recently,and could guide you to reach a similar level.

He can show you much on your own past lives,from what I’ve seen,as well as the relationships we form with spirits,and how that affects our afterlives.

As for what he can help you achieve,much like Lucifer,he’s well-rounded entity who won’t(or at least very seldom) will just hand you stuff.I remember speaking with Savodonger and Ri,amongst others the other night.

Lucifer HAS handed me things a few times,but that’s totally not what he does now,and for most adult magicians,he never has done that(in fact I was a kid when I first started calling on him).

Lucifer is a tutelary spirit,the kind that when evoked will tell you what you need to do,but will not assume that just because you have the skills to evoke him you’re suddenly capable of commanding him into doing something.That kind of thing is very seldom worth it,unless you match the demon in question in power,and I know very few people who match Lucifer in terms of power.

Similar rules apply to Varnaxis.More into teaching you how to do things,and telling you what to do to get what you want than actually giving you things,though he can do that too,if need be.

1 Like

I keep seeing the name Varnaxis on here so I take that as a sign to contact him because also, you say he can teach you things in regard to dark ascent. Lately, I am having trouble juggling my priorities. I literally have too many hobbies. Art, painting, making crafts, making jewelry, selling things, magickal ascent, tending to interest boards on Pinterest, and so much more.

I have a habit of perfectionism that often stands in my way because since everything has to be just right in my mind, I can’t just do something and move on to the next project easily. Lately, my familiar spirits have been urging me to spend more time devoted to magick and not to be so involved with my other projects unless they also pertain to magick in some way like painting about spirits or only pinning about magick. They have been urging me to spend more time with it.

They say I lack focus, not in general but because I have so many hobbies I’m focusing on at one time and they want me to only focus on magick whenever possible. So maybe this spirit can help me. The spirits I work with, from what I have learned over the last several months, are those who prefer the magician to devote most of their life to magick and if you take a break to relax and just enjoy the mundane they want you to make it quick and get back to work.

In other words, my familiar spirits like extreme devotees of magick so maybe I just need to find a way to balance everything more efficiently so I can still enjoy myself on occasion. I do devote most of my time to magick already but my familiars are all upper ranking spirits that really like to push the magician to go further, but in the end I know I will really benefit from their pushing and persistance.

Edited to say: now that I think about it, I could’ve sworn I heard this name being spoke to me the other day while I was not in this plane, then I logged in on here and decided to check this section of the forum which I rarely check and saw this post from back in Dec.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:43, topic:6754”]I keep seeing the name Varnaxis on here so I take that as a sign to contact him because also, you say he can teach you things in regard to dark ascent. Lately, I am having trouble juggling my priorities. I literally have too many hobbies. Art, painting, making crafts, making jewelry, selling things, magickal ascent, tending to interest boards on Pinterest, and so much more.

I have a habit of perfectionism that often stands in my way because since everything has to be just right in my mind, I can’t just do something and move on to the next project easily. Lately, my familiar spirits have been urging me to spend more time devoted to magick and not to be so involved with my other projects unless they also pertain to magick in some way like painting about spirits or only pinning about magick. They have been urging me to spend more time with it.

They say I lack focus, not in general but because I have so many hobbies I’m focusing on at one time and they want me to only focus on magick whenever possible. So maybe this spirit can help me. The spirits I work with, from what I have learned over the last several months, are those who prefer the magician to devote most of their life to magick and if you take a break to relax and just enjoy the mundane they want you to make it quick and get back to work.

In other words, my familiar spirits like extreme devotees of magick so maybe I just need to find a way to balance everything more efficiently so I can still enjoy myself on occasion. I do devote most of my time to magick already but my familiars are all upper ranking spirits that really like to push the magician to go further, but in the end I know I will really benefit from their pushing and persistance.

Edited to say: now that I think about it, I could’ve sworn I heard this name being spoke to me the other day while I was not in this plane, then I logged in on here and decided to check this section of the forum which I rarely check and saw this post from back in Dec.[/quote]

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/‘in-darkness-bound’-and-the-psychology-of-demons/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/‘in-darkness-bound’-and-the-psychology-of-demons/[/url]

While pregnant with her dæmonic child,Eva wrote down some interesting PVPG on the nature of demons and attaining the focus of one.

In a nutshell demons are incarnations of love,But a very specific and obsessive type of love one specific thing that they ggovern. This also fits into the reason why demons are also the spirits most people tend to get obsessed with.

IMO it’d be helpful to you. Read that other Eva novel and try the meditation. Attaining the focus of a demon is one of the biggest aspects of Theogenesis and ascent,to be able to do the things you love without restraint.

2 Likes

Seems like an interesting dude
What did he say about me? and what does he want me to do

I was reading your post about your brother, when he just showed up - for now, I keep his physical base (photos and some personal things) in a box, here, and he manifests above that when he wants to contact someone.

He named you but made it clear through imagery he was stepping aside for King Paimon regarding your brother, but that he’s interested in you - it was mainly images, of books, learning, stuff like that (which is how he and some other spirits routinely communicate when I’m also in everyday consciosuness and active with other things).

Have faith in yourself, is the message I have now at the time of replying to this. And call on him - he’s waiting.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:46, topic:6754”]I was reading your post about your brother, when he just showed up - for now, I keep his physical base (photos and some personal things) in a box, here, and he manifests above that when he wants to contact someone.

He named you but made it clear through imagery he was stepping aside for King Paimon regarding your brother, but that he’s interested in you - it was mainly images, of books, learning, stuff like that (which is how he and some other spirits routinely communicate when I’m also in everyday consciosuness and active with other things).

Have faith in yourself, is the message I have now at the time of replying to this. And call on him - he’s waiting.[/quote]

I sat outside with his drawn sigil

my vision went black 3 times and i saw something, it appeared to be a short man in white robes. my spine was locked in as i kept saying his name

nothing auditorial but i hope it was enough to show im interested in him teaching me the path

Did another evocation of him

I seen me going down the same road he went down in a metaphorical sense. I looked around with my eyes closed and saw and endless road and when i looked up i was in the middle of a forest with tall trees

He spoke with me but i was unaware whos voice was who. I kept asking the same question hoping to hear something different and one point i was called an idiot

But he seemed understanding. Just tough. I pulled out my pendelum and asked questions. Obvious no questions were an obvious no

He expects me to give a tribute to him in some sort of way although minor, and said i should call him when i do my King Paimon evocation tbis weekend for protection and in some ways my “represenitive”

Lets see how it goes. Hes not mad at me right, lady eva?

Lol. What sort of things did you say to be called that by him?

I was repeating myself

I was asking if i could have a sign that hes there repeatedly and pretty much said “watch how the smokes flowing…you fucking idiot”

He seemed to calm down after that, and said he’ll play a role in a ritual this weekend. He mignt just be a fiesty spirit

In other words. I had a couple visions. Him talking to me and what ever the candle was doing and i was being too greedy and wanted a manifestation like the last time. Oh well i learned my lesson

Bug the guy for some material results - he was human recently, he gets it. :slight_smile:

~ Amor Varnaxis Thea Gemenis! ~

3 Likes

VARNAXIS showed me the most amazing spell (spell - like ability) which costs no mana, can be fired anytime, and has a very broad range of effects and uses.

it includes The Heart, The Void and Tentacles!

i held it and cherished as my most prized posession and i have been using it very often for the past 6 months.

he also added that he made it up himself! and then he laughed… so i think it’s a kind of a joke, since this “spell” is one of the most primal abilities… but lost in time… and definitely unatainable for human psyche.

i will not speak anymore about “Tentacles of Chaos”, since it’s a kind of initiation you must get from a Master such as Varnaxis.

!ASK HIM! persist! meet the demands!

i refuse to teach… i just want to hold my feet on the gas pedal!

!   THROUGHOUT THE VOID   !
1 Like

Its not made up. Tentacles are a common thing psychic vampires use.

1 Like

Is there a link to the post with the transcript of the channeling?

Live Channeling Experiment : Varnaxis

wow this thread is amazingly interesting!

1 Like

[quote=“cristinica, post:38, topic:6754”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:37, topic:6754”]What did you call him for? He wants to Do Things - he has a high motivation to see the modern world he stepped out of just a few years ago, become more magickal.

Did you give him a task and request he completes it as speedily as possible?

And, did you do some divination on this?[/quote]

Yes, I have asked him something, still waiting for results.

About divination I gave up. Tried Ouija a few times. Only one time when I asked If there is someone I can talk to , the answer was No. Every other time has been a totally failure.[/quote]

ouija works great but you need to be in 2 or 3 persons (3 is better and one of them should be female or 2 females+1 male)

This thread is soooo Addams Family :)) very cool !!!

Just now i had big “vision” i gazed in varnaxis sigil and something changed in his sigil i saw seth’s sigil in beckgrund

1 Like