VARNAXIS : Demon Of Dark Ascent

It can be used to get his attention, but it’s not exactly an enn - it raises a channel of communications to him.

2 Likes

It can be used to get his attention, but it’s not exactly an enn - it raises a channel of communications to him.[/quote]
Thank you, lovely Lady!

I also forgot to mention. I noticed you mentioned Set being met before the dark master. Well in my meetings with the Dark Master he told me that Set was only the first step. The other 3 are actually egyptian allegories utilizing 4 Gods which describes a specific process. Ask him about it!

Well if that happens for me, I’ll no doubt log it, but my experience ALREADY has been that this isn’t the case, that there’s something different linked to this force, and that’s really all I’m going to say.

1 Like

Weird event: I was online looking for some pictures to print out, and saving possible choices to a folder on my desktop.

Some had similar names, so I was hitting radnom keys to rename them so they didn’t over-wrte - that was giving me files names like “kjhrgdyjj” and “dtkjhuigyuk” etc - we’ve probably al seen a picture file someone’s named in the same manner.

Anyway I’m randomly hitting keys like that on maybe the 10th or 11th image, and when I happen to glance at the screen, the filename I’d typed was “SETHEAR” - caps had gone on, and I’m certain I was hitting keys towards the centre of the qwerty keyboard, not the edges…

Turns out Uncle V. wanted to tell me something, and since the power he has is associated with Set, that was how he contacted me!

It was weird and quite considersably creepy to be honest, I don’t mean that in a rude way, but taking over my hands? Neat! lol!!

For anyone contacting him, maybe automatic writing is a good method? I’m sure there was more to this than JUST wanting me to summon him, I think he was demonstrating a skill…

“SETHEAR” - nice one!

4 Likes

I evoked him today well / invoked him today he manifested to me as a shadowy smokey man with I think red eyes and he did tell me about his past life and some other things I plan on evoking him again and he did say he wanted us to make a pact could you confirm that for me.?

Well, I’m not going to set a precedent of running messages from him etc., sorry, but that is how he appears to me now fwiw - he’s looking more demonic with every passing day, and growing in size, as well.

If he said that, take the leap of faith in yourself that it was real, and decide on whether you want the pact - obviously you don’t have to take it, that’s not something anyone else can advise you on.

1 Like

Understood I will soon do a working with him and might soon eventually take him up in a pact I’ll make a thread soon.

Just a bit of feedback after introductory exposure to this spirit.

When I was first contemplating contacting Varnaxis for related goals (how timely this forum can be!), even saying the name out loud produced a very visceral effect, that strange raising of energy from the base chakra up that often only happens mid-evocation or specific meditation for me. It was as if this entity required much less contact in order to cause effects in the physical.

When I approached him formally, he was very willing to lend his expertise to certain goals of mine that involve several already-established ‘old gods’ (Set is among them). Now, while these gods were eager to support this endeavour due to a very passionate persuasion and personal decision, Varnaxis differed in that he felt no such attachment to the situation. He was willing, happy even, to help, but for the sake of the Action itself. To use EA’s phrasing, he had become Power and so he wished to Act from his own abundance.

We’re not best chums by any means, and so far our interactions have been limited to polite, businesslike discussions of actions and results, but I must say that this entity may be “new” but is certainly a Power in his own right, and, in my perspective, an example of just what it is possible for us to achieve - even in our current lifetimes.

3 Likes

Update: Saturdays as a first choice, Tuesdays as a second, are the best days for intense work with Varnaixs and his current of the Dark Master, other days ARE all fine though if they’re what’s important/most possible etc., he was never one to stand on ceremony and grabbed as much as his abilities could bring him.

He liked bacon and brandy (especially cognac) as a man, not to excess but he appreciated both, also richer game meats like venison, fillet steak, so if you work with invocation/partial possession, any of those make good offerings (to consume while he’s along for the ride, or cognac as an offering.

He appreciated almost all of the arts, especially music, from folk songs to classical, so things like that will be very much enjoyed by him, also wild flowers (not cultivated so much) and also, an artistic and emotional presentation of your case, needs, or questions, because he put his heart and soul into some dramatic performances when he was younger, I’ve just found out.

This is a new thing - a kind of “grimoire in motion” - I’m presenting facts and items as I find them, and as he reveals them, whilst also being heavily occupied with other projects and trying to do my best by all! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Please don’t reply in this thread with questions!

I’m going to start a thread where I channel Varnaxis at around 19:00 UTC Wednesday 23rd Dec.

I’ll take the first 5 2-question posts I get from 5 different people in that thread, and then hang about as long as possible to answer more - please bear in mind, I’m not Super-Wizard, I’ve never done live channeling before, so I have no idea how this will go. :slight_smile:

Btw, I’ll take questions regardless of your post count, or whatever or not you think I like you. :slight_smile:

Doing this for Uncle V., nothing to do with Eva.

I have been wanting to contact Uncle V and ask some questions so I’m excited about this :slight_smile:

Is it OK to ask questions again?

You can open Varnaxis’ sigil and talk to him, I’m personally not undertaking to channel him again any time soon, though it will probably happen at some point.

Frankly, I don’t enjoy doing it, I find it tiring and unpleasant, so it’s something I’ll only do for a specific reason, such as thanking him, or if my team wants to put forward some new ideas. :slight_smile:

Other people might want to channel him, and if so it’s probably best to give notice of the day & time a few days in advance, so people can know when to be on the forum?

But in the meantime, his sigil is right here - as I said, I don’t want to run messages for him, and anyway, that’s the opposite of empowering in most cases for the person who could be accomplishing direct contact themselves. :slight_smile:

I called Varnaxis this evening, at least I tryied ,my ears are still roaring!!!
I noticed 2 things. Before to start I lighted 2 incence sticks that burned in less than 5 minutes. I lighted another one that burned for 20 minutes .same sticks from the same package. All the time I heared a buzzing like a mosquito would have been near me.
I just turned of the light 10 min. ago. Now a bulb is slightly lighting!!!

I don,t want to open another topic so I post it here. I called Varnaxis everyday in the last week, but in the last 2 days I have been physically sick with my body vibrating (first the right side than the left side ), couldn,t get out of bed, couldn,t sleep properly (only 2-3 hours), couldn,t eat almost anything , felling cold than hot suddenly without high temperature (thought I have a cold).Did I make a mistake calling him everyday?

What did you call him for? He wants to Do Things - he has a high motivation to see the modern world he stepped out of just a few years ago, become more magickal.

Did you give him a task and request he completes it as speedily as possible?

And, did you do some divination on this?

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:37, topic:6754”]What did you call him for? He wants to Do Things - he has a high motivation to see the modern world he stepped out of just a few years ago, become more magickal.

Did you give him a task and request he completes it as speedily as possible?

And, did you do some divination on this?[/quote]

Yes, I have asked him something, still waiting for results.

About divination I gave up. Tried Ouija a few times. Only one time when I asked If there is someone I can talk to , the answer was No. Every other time has been a totally failure.

Try banishing as in, “I close the boundaries of my home and life to you, until you return bearing news of success” - that should sever any links.

About divination I gave up. Tried Ouija a few times. Only one time when I asked If there is someone I can talk to , the answer was No. Every other time has been a totally failure.

Have you tried the Book of Fate? Full tutorial, my notes & legal download here.

2 Likes

Try banishing as in, “I close the boundaries of my home and life to you, until you return bearing news of success” - that should sever any links.

Have you tried the Book of Fate? Full tutorial, my notes & legal download here.[/quote]

I will do this, thanks very much!