Vampiric ascent

Maybe u missed the one I introduced myself on a apologized

Did u find it?.. I stopped commenting

If you mean the little post you made at the bottom of another topic instead of clicking the link provided and introducing yourself in the proper place, then, yeah, I saw it. Itā€™s been flagged for the mods to move.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t mean to piss you off. So u want me to introduce myself to you?

I didnā€™t know I was supposed to click the link I never been on here before

I just need some help or Iā€™m gonna end up dead. And that canā€™t happen can u help me out please. So click on the link and introduce myself?

Please click the link given and do the intro where requested, thanks.

Is that better? I havenā€™t really done much magick I ts kind of embarrassing cause u guys seem to know your stuff. I didnā€™t wanna make myself look like dumb ass.

Ok

It may be my internet or a software issue but youā€™re posting intros anywhere BUT the link supplied above and I cannot currently move them, because something is glitching, please just paste an intro into the actual intros thread, which you can arrive at via the picture posted above, cheers! :+1:

Ok Iā€™ll try again I thought I did.

Ok did I do it right that time

ā€œI have had interesting experiences using a prayer to the moon goddess Selene from an ancients book actually called the vampire bible.ā€

I would love to know what actually happened, if itā€™s not too much trouble.

1 Like

Well, after I did the vampiric right to Selene from the book, the next night while asleep I felt a presence come into my room.

The spirit had wings and gently grabbed my astral body and bit me.

I could feel it doing something to my energy body while it bit.

I started sleeping a lot during the day, but was energized at night, even having plenty of energy and preferring to workout at night, right after my shift was over.

After, when I did call up Selene again to make contact, I could see her in my mindā€™s eye, and could feel her making contact back( which didnā€™t happen before I did the rite)

She wore white or light colored robes, and was very beautiful, with long straight black hair.

She also had noticeable fangs when she smiled at me.

I have asked her to help me in dream work and dream control and she has helped with those, the same nightšŸ¤˜