Vampiric ascent

You got it

2 Likes

I too have a particular interest in vampirism, but of course, as been pointed out. Thereā€™s really no course or actual path out there towards vampirism. Now, I know at one point as I was working with Lady Naamah and Lilith by meditating on their Qliphothic sigils. I had a dream where vampirism was pointed out to me as they both can teach you vampiric skills but it something that you have to be extremely careful with as from what Iā€™ve been told. Vampirism can drive one insane and develop cravings for actual blood. Iā€™ll possibly be exploring this in Asenath Masonā€™s new book coming out this Halloween. Rituals of Pleasure, as one of the chapters talks about vampirism and how one can become an astral vampire.

3 Likes

are we talking about blood sucking vampires or psychic vampires sucking and draining energyā€¦

1 Like

Yeah. Haha, and same here, but I got the original. What extra is in hardcore?

psychic vampires

How do one summon vetala since it djinn vampyric like to know the technique , method like to know vetalas vampyre djinn

Hey man, check out C. Kendalls ā€œThe Vampireā€ threadā€¦he has accomplished the most intense vampiric alchemy on himselfā€¦he discovered an apex preditor species of vampiric godsā€¦

He discusses the entities in detail , his communication, and as well as newly aquired " bloodlust" on a next level scaleā€¦

Be warned, well make sure to head his warnings regarding undergoing said transformation. ā€¦im not even sure he shares his method of aquiring the vampiric nature because of its reality and depth of changes it can initiate.
Hope your search goes well.
Rors

4 Likes

How to contact temple Aset ka

Hi, may i as we have this source? Working with lamashtu and I feel looking into this will help my connection with her grow.

2 Likes

Weā€™re can I get vampyric meditation to invoke essence of immortal to connect vampyre entities can you send me info thanks

1 Like

How do I summon vetala vampyric djinn and like info about vetala thank I wanto work on transfiguration

1 Like

VK jehannum has released in his Website a free grimoire where you can work with the Vampyre entities once were they mages as they were alive.

2 Likes

Greeting C.kendall Interesting Iā€™m interested in learning the vampyre meditation like to invoke the essence of immortal night God.

where is it please? couldnā€™t find

Is this still a option? Iā€™m interestedā€¦

I originally posted this incantation/word of power in Hermesā€™ ā€œshare your incantationsā€ thread, but I figure itā€™s even more relevant here.

Basically there are two variations of this though the sound very similar.

Akatarilos Mikatarillic

Akatarilos Mikataric

The first one works best on living things (eg people) and the second one works best on inanimate or man made objects (like electronics)

You can use photographs of the person or object as a link to sap energy from a distance.

I had an awesome experience with the first one where I took a picture of a celebrity and visualized the energy coming into my finger while saying it. The feeling afterward was ecstatic and blissful.

1 Like

Can I have it too

Me as well I have someone who has already done this and sent a whole legion of spirits to kill me. I gotta do somn.

Alright @The_Supreme_being You have made 10 posts so far in the three hours since you joined this forum and not a single one of them is an introduction, despite being told to do so twice by members. Make your very next post an introduction, or you run the risk of having any subsequent posts removed until the rule is respected.

2 Likes

I did introduce myself