Vampire (radionics) box not working

Okay so I got a vampire box, one with four input plates on top. One output slot. I put a picture of my target in the output slot, a picture of a rotten foot that needs to be amputated on one of the input plates, picture of ebola victim on another output plate. Almost two weeks my target is still fine.

Should everything I do take years to finally work?

That’s a big ask, cells don’t necrotize overnight. Why not go for something that is a fast biological process?

Did you do any divination or otherwise check for protections?

I agree with Mulberry. Necrotizing fasciitis aka “flesh-eating disease” can show symptoms in as little as 24 hours upon infection. Progression is very quick; infected areas can spread as fast as an inch every hour, and the bacteria is easier to contract than Ebola. Unless your target lives in, or regularly visits, sub-Saharan Africa, the chances of them contracting the virus is slim.

Good point. My idea of the ebola victim wasnt to make someone catch ebola in particular rather I was meaning to make the target suffer the symptoms of that.

I will try the flesh eating idea. I hate to sound dumb, but what other illnesses of a fast biological process can you think of?

As far as divinations and checking for possible protections, I dont know how to do that yet.

So it’s not specifically the foot that matters? Is it some sort of non lethal maiming you’re going for? Because I’d say go for a heart attack. Disrupting the electrical energy doesn’t require the help of any other entity, which here a population of bacteria is something I would consider as its own entity.

Then you might not know if they Returned to Sender and you have icky magick targeting you in response?

I’d say go back and get your foundation laid, know how to cleanse bad energy and banish unwanted presences. When you get into baneful magick you can start something and you might want to be prepared to handle it.

After that develop your psychic skills so you can read the energy and get feedback on the situation. Then you’re not working blind. Learning tarot does the job too. Some use pendulums.

Will take all this into mind. Since you mentioned the flesh eating virus earlier being a more realistic thing to do on a target. If I may ask, have you had successes using that one on anyone?

Who me, I don’t think I said a fresh eating virus is realistic, I suggested to give them a heart attack… where are they going to pick up a rare disease probably not commonly found in the country they are in?

You do want to work with magick that has a “path for manifestation”, or it might work, but not until 20 years later when they finally go on vacation or something and come across the right situation…

I’d browsing here for death or baneful curse ideas. E.A. talks about a lot of these in his book Baneful Magick including willing a heart attack on someone. I’ve not done it, it takes a lot of effort of emotion and will and I don’t give enough fucks about anyone to spend that kind of effort on it. You can use the Ritual Release of Hatred which you can probably find here via the search.

Personally, I would death curse them sending an entity to work it, which has the actual effect of removing them from my life as if they were dead to me but probably doesn’t kill them, because my intent is to have them gone from my life in any way available asap, and that opens up a lot of paths to manifestation that still fix my problem.

If I don’t need them gone and just want them to stop being difficult then I’ll do a binding.