Using Magick for Money

I know that there is a lot of posts on this topic and I have looked through many but I can’t seem to find the answer. Can we use Magick to obtain money? I understand that you can’t sit there do nothing and expect money to come by after doing magick. But here is the thing. I have a business which isn’t making money at all. It is in its initial starting stage and was wondering what I can do to make money from it. And if you guys know about a powerful money ritual, do let me know.

Btw I joined this community recently and m loving it. Found a lot of useful stuff. Hope someday I could be of use and add to the community as well.

Yes you can. Please feel free to search the forum, you’ll find lots of useful and effective rituals :slight_smile:

1 Like

I recently invoked Lord Clauneck with really good results:

1 Like

Nice stuff. Clauneck seems really effective. btw do you happen to know what he is like? Is he friendly?

1 Like

I am a contemplative type so Im not hardwired to sense anything from the astral realms. I just draw his sigil, light a scented candle and some incense, and build up the emotions within me to power the ritual then ask for what I want.

Then I forgot the whole thing ever happened and a few days later things manifest in my reality.

Type Clauneck in the search bar. The are others here who have worked with him who also have better astral sensitivity. They might be able to shed light on his personality

1 Like