Using demons to get ass

Can you help me with a love spell?

1 Like

Lol he hasnā€™t been online for 2 years I doubt heā€™ll come on now . You could try the red candle love spell by EA Koetting . Go on YouTube and type in ea koetting love spell and heā€™ll talk about it .

2 Likes

Iā€™ll post my own success story.

So, there was this guy who I was trying to fuck. But, my methods of wooing werenā€™t working, plus I havenā€™t ever made the first move sexuallyā€¦ ever.

Anyways, so I evoke Pharzuph, Angel of Lust, and I do a full style ritual with everything that I do. But, it didnā€™t work, so after two weeks of trying to ride his dick, I gave up and soon forgot about the ritual with Pharzuph.

So, one day Iā€™m chilling and he sends me a booty call text, ā€œHey, if youā€™re still down, I have some free time and my roommate is out.ā€

Needless to say, it was a great pants-off dance-off. And thereā€™s been return trips on both sides. So, thank you Pharzuph!

10 Likes

Got a sigil???

2 Likes

Thanks! For this post!

1 Like

No, I donā€™t. I usually get into a trance state and chant, ā€œBaruch ata [Insert Spiritā€™s Name Here]ā€. Which is Hebrew for, ā€œBlessed are you, [Insert Spiritā€™s Name Here]ā€. Until the spirit arrives. I havenā€™t used sigils for a very long time.

[Bar-oo-ch (the ch needs to come from your throat like Achmed) aw-taw far-zoof]

7 Likes

Naisu congrats gurl :wink:

1 Like

So basically, that spell is drawing a sigil, and jacking off all over it whilst thinking about a girl you like?

Iā€™m not intending to be facetious, but itā€™s hard to know how to do these things, especially if a demo video would have to be on some niche video website. What does ā€œopening a sigilā€ actually mean?

Here you may find help regarding to sigil opening. You may always use search function for more information about anything that you have no idea. :wink:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=sigil%20opening

I once evoked ladilok and asked her to develope in me an aura of sexual magnetism and i holded the sigil with me in my wallet for over 3-4 months then a lot of girls started to look at me with an i want you to fuck me face or if i see a girl i like and i look at her a lot of times she will get flushed and when i approach them i have a really good interaction and sometimes they are pretty intense lol. the caviar in this is that it only creates opportunities for me i gotta approach and start the interaction for something to happen

3 Likes

Man, fuck lust (love) magic.

1 Like

Iā€™ve asked a few demons for help gettin me dat fine booty. Saw a guy i liked and i decided Iā€™ll try to fuck him. But first, i have to get in the friend zone.

2 Likes

Any updates? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Haha love the way you say it hahaha! :smiley:

1 Like

Lol, thanks! Itā€™s slow, but steady. Everything is in place, i just need to make the appropriate actions

1 Like

Ooh tell me in discord

1 Like

Oh i will keep you updatedā€¦ Actually, i have told you lol

1 Like

Anyone else tryin to get assss

1 Like

I never needed a god to ā€œget assā€. I had rather enough men to pick from.

Well a demons aura is just a large and dense amount of a certain type of energy. LoA: evoking you would just increase your own aura to be more like the demonsā€¦hence the reasons you want to be on good terms.

So just work on your aura? :man_shrugging:

1 Like