Using demons to get ass

I’m trying to get ass and tits.

1 Like

Old post revived :zombie:‍♂️ but since there’s some things that are relevant still, I’ll take a stab at it.

SITRI - he will help you with seduction of others for sex. He also can be summoned to enhance your own “sex appeal”. He also works very fast if he agrees to help you. But remember, he is not going to give you a long term relationship. It’s a fling. Some observations from my personal work with him:

1. Don’t be surprised if he appears not as the Goetia describes him but rather as a stereotypical goblin. It may be just my own structuring and magical imagination or he thought I would appreciate the goblin-like appearance. Never appeared to me in any other form.
  2. His voice, to me, sounded like a gravelly snake-like tenor pitched voice.
  3. He’s touchy-feelly. Don’t be surprised at his petting of you. He seems like a “familiar” type of spirit.
  4. Heterosexual cis-gendered males - if you don’t feel comfortable with homoeroticism from a masculine spirit, Sitri might not be the one to call on. Sitri will absolutely send you orgasmic waves of pleasure surging through your “junk” (including anal and prostate stimulation). If anal play isn’t your thing, that might be another reason not to go with him.
  5. He has a real creepy-pervy energy. This isn’t to be disrespectful to Sitri but there’s a real licentious feel about his presence (which shouldn’t be shocking).
  6. If you’ve never called on him but have a relationship with Lilith, you can summon her to bring you Sitri. That is if you’re having trouble contacting him or don’t want to accidentally get an imposter or wondering incubus called into your ritual space. It is believed by some that Sitri is under Lilith’s authority and therefore the logic is that if she calls him, he will come. The first time I evoked him I also had Lilith be present and he had no problems with her being there and was eager to help. A side note, I had an “idol” of Lilith in her Mesopotamian Lillitu, wind-demonness form and so just confirmation that she answers to that deific mask (for anyone interested).
  7. Considering his association with Lilith and how he operates, he really comes off like an Incubus King. I know that “incubus” is a title that we’ve given certain spirits but since I’ve worked with Lilith and have a so-called succubus of my own, Sitri definitely has a similar feel. Although he is distinctly himself, if that makes sense.
  8. He does have a sense of humor but it’s more of a dry humor. Not overboard on the silliness but every once in a while he’ll throw a joke at you. Don’t be surprised if it’s a little offensive.

Well, that’s just my observations and experience with Sitri. He works quick, will increase your sexual prowess, and draw people to you that just want sex for the night

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure he gives his understanding of ancient gods versus egregores on the Mastering Evocation: Omnipotence training course. However, his understanding of this has evolved over the years it seems to me. Recently, on the Live chats for Kingdom of Flames and Works of Darkness he clarifies his position on whether the spirits he discovered in the KoF era are egregores or not. If I’m not mistaken, he believes they’re just ancient spirits that haven’t been recorded in history before (but not to say that they only existed after being recorded). E.A. even addresses the possibility of creating egregores by accident. To that he’s clear that if they were created it wasn’t by any procedure he did. He continues on to say that he thinks they’re actually sentient entities.

1 Like

Reading this turned me on :fire:

4 Likes

Why use demons to get ass when you can just get demon ass? :wink:

4 Likes

I can’t feel demon ass😂

5 Likes

well, i can attest to Lilith being quite Jelous.

The only reason i wasn’t traped by her “damand of devotion”,
was me aproaching her on even terms.^^

She still managed to teach me a lesson, tho.

^^

Sin,

¥’B

2 Likes

Huh. What kind of devotion we talkin

1 Like

In my case?
I would have been married,
changing place of living.

Long term effects? - well, i didn’t follow the route. so…
:wink:

To be fair, all demand for ass would have been furfilled by the offer,
so that wasn’t the issue. :wink:

Wan’t to find out for yourself?
-invoke Samael. :wink:

1 Like

Dang the Incubus I got from her is similar but he’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me

1 Like

oh yeah, no doubt, she fucking rocks.
There’s no competition to her. :wink:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Perhaps I succeeded in a breakup, but it would remain the second half of the working… Some advices contrary to that stuff are at least partially right, insofar that I think I could’ve avoid that breakup altogether. It’s also true that I’m struggling with a few other goals, including more (Right Hand speaking) licit ones.

2 Likes

Do lust spells have a side effect ? And if yes how do you make it stop ?

Dude! That is awesome! I’m gonna try this on an Irish, Japanese, or even a lovely Swedish gal…Though, I’m curious if she can do the same with Immortal females? Like Djinn or Angels, or even Succubi?

@Giliman09 where can i find that spell?

I requested/spoke to both of the demons I’m about to talk about from the book ‘Lucifer and the hidden demons’

1. The first was Belial. When I asked him for the request I was very new into magick and didn’t think it would work per se. I asked him to allow me the opportunity to see/meet with a really cute girl at my college within 3 days. I received an opportunity later that day, and multiple that week.

2. The second was Sitri. I asked Sitri for help with multiple women to lust and fall in love with me. All of them have (that I can remember). Obviously some had personal issues they needed to sort before they could love or whatever but he was and is very effective.

4 Likes