Using demons to get ass

I thought I’d start a new thread for forum members to share their experience with using demons to get ass! We’ve all done it at one point or another, gazing into a red candle or making offerings of special sauce to our favorite demon in hopes she’ll produce the lover of your dreams, or a passionate romp with someone new.

So let’s open this up. Here’s a couple of guidlines I think will help this thread:

Actual success stories. No theories found in a book.
Use demons from EA’s work or other household names.
Candle spell, hoodoo oils, sigil work or evocation.
Out of your league a plus. Once in a life time stories move to the top of the list.
Love of your life and failed relationships welcome too.

I’ll kick this off with: I recently used Lillith to bring me a hot little English bird to play with. I’m a total sucker for their accents! So, without getting caught or fired, I was playing with British titties on the open deck of my ship! Did I mention that sexual contact with passengers is grounds for termination! Hehehe! But I got away with ithat shit like a pimp! Damn it was fun. My next target, is to get a hot Romanian chick to speak her demonic language to me and…well…we will see where this thread goes.

19 Likes

This brought a smile to my face. Awesome, man. Just plain awesome.

5 Likes

In 2007, I fell hell over heels in love with this guy. We had a crazy, intense whirlwind romance and for about a year, he was my world and I was his. Or so I thought. A year or so in, I found out that he had a one night stand with an ex of his. He was shit at covering his tracks. I was not in the least bit suspicious and the information just fell on my lap. Anyway, I lost it. I was heart broken like never before. I lost two stone in weight in the space of a week. I could not eat or sleep. I don’t think I had ever experienced such pain in my life ( and I have been through some pretty serious shit). He spent months begging me to forgive him and trying to work it out. In the end, I couldn’t stomach what he had done so I broke it off with him.

I was determined to get away from him, but I just could not get him out of my head. My head was all over the place and I did a fucked up love spell. I came up with it myself somehow. The short version is that there were some tissues he had used on himself after sex one time when he came begging and I was weak. I collected them.

After he had gone, I melted down some red and pink wax candles. I put the spermy tissues into the mix and allowed the wax to cool a little. When the waxy spermy mixture had reached a temperature and a consistency which allowed me to mould it, I moulded it into the shape of a man. Specifically his shape. He does not have any specific features that make him stand out, so the best I could do was get his body shape right. I then carved his name into it along with my intention. For him to come to be with me and stay. I think I said something like may he not rest and may his heart burn etc, etc… I knew the ritual was working when he started calling me on my phone while I was doing it. He called repeatedly. At least 10 times. The phone was on silent, and I saw it flashing out of the corner of my eye. This gave me confidence.

I laid it down in its own little bed, which was an old sewing box with black silk cloth lining it. I had pink and red candles burning for the ritual. I dressed the doll in rose oil and the other candles in rose oil as well. I created a sigil out of my intention, charged it and placed it inside the box/bed with the doll. I also placed his photo and a written version of my intention in the box. I put all of the items underneath the doll and then closed it.

At first I kept it in my house. Then something urged me to bury it in my front lawn. So that is what I did. I forgot about the whole thing and got on with my life. I started dating other guys (just drinks or dinner) to keep my mind occupied in my spare time. In the mean time, my ex was going crazy with desire for me. He was declaring his love on a daily basis, sending me long emails and soppy text messages and basically losing his mind over me. He was even more intense than when I thought he was in love with me when we were actually together!

So anyway, one of the guys I met turned out to be really lovely. We saw each other lots and although I did not have the mad passion for him that I had for my ex, I grew to really care for him. We ended up dating for almost five years, much to the alarm and disappointment of my ex.

The new hubby and I coasted along comfortably. I cut my ex off to give the relationship a chance, but i knew I was not over him. He spent the next four years trying to win me back. I had my own place. By the fourth year, he would turn up at my house (he lived 200 miles away) and propose marriage! I was in a state of confusion by this point and I thought the best thing was to send him packing. The first time he saw me after the four years, he broke down crying because he thought he would never see me again. A part of me was secretly glad that he was suffering, but the part of me that loved him could not stand to see him in pain. I comforted him as best I could but sent him away.

Long story short, the new hubby and I broke up and I got back with the ex a few months later. For a few months, we were blissfully happy. But then doubt started to creep in when I caught him lying about silly things. The old pain came back and I just could not trust him. Pretty soon, he started to disgust me. I saw him as this pathetic man who just could not control his libido when it came to other women. He had not cheated on me again, but that is how I started to see him. He begged me to stay with him and gave me all of his passwords to everything and licence to check his phone. I did not want to do that, I wanted a man, not a mouse. And a man that I could trust. It got too much in the end. Too painful for him, so I had to let him go again.

A year later he seemed to have matured a bit. He started chasing me again, with the usual wild declarations of love and gifts. I still had not stopped loving him, so eventually I gave in and we had yet another joyful reunion. Again things were heavenly for a few months, then he started getting needy and desperate for my attention. He would test me by ignoring me all day to see if I would contact him. When I did not, he would have a tantrum and tell me that I did not care. He needed constant reassurance and attention. If it was not given for whatever reason, he genuinely thought I did not care. There was nothing I could do to convince him that I cared very much other than move 200 miles to live with him. I could not do that and he could not move to me either for work reasons. We were stuck in limbo. Eventually, he broke it off with me because he said he felt like I did not give a shit. I met someone else and he respectfully backed down. Telling me that he needed to be out of my life in order for my new relationship to work.

Despite all of that turmoil, when I was unceremoniously dumped by my latest boyfriend, this ex was the first person I turned to when I was in a bad way. I called him at 1am and he listened patiently for three hours. He has been a constant support (via phone only) ever since the breakup and has asked for nothing in return. Ironic huh. We work better as friends than lovers.

So I know 100 per cent that love spells do work. It is about your intention and how much passion your pour into the spell.

The spell can not make the relationship work if you are not a good match though. In our case, we simply did not have a strong enough foundation for me to be able to trust him again. If we had already been together for four or five solid years and had a solid foundation then maybe it would have worked. Ultimately, the thing was broken from the day he cheated on me and no matter how much we both wanted it, we just could not get past that.

Maybe another spell to help build trust would have worked, who knows. I guess I will never know. But even now I know that he genuinely loves me and wants the best for me- which is not necessarily about wanting me for himself. He wants me to be happy and I want him to be happy.

Did the love spell bend his will and MAKE him love me. In this case I don’t think so. I think he already had very strong feelings for me and the spell intensified them to the point of obsession. It does not really matter anyway. The spell worked. Years later, I know I could go back there if I really wanted to.

Intent is everything.

18 Likes

Zecharyah 555,
Can you write here what kind of ritual/magic did you used with Lilith?

2 Likes

Lilith is said to use the semen that falls to the floor during sexual intercourse to creat her offspring. Also she is said to grant you powers on the astral plane as well by placing your black mirror under your pillow. My ritual for this one was quite simple.

I called Lilith into my black mirror and made contact with the demoness. When I had contact with her I placed my mirror under my pillow and used my inner vision to keep connected with her. I then fantasized about sexual intercourse with her and when I finished I offered my semen to the demoness in return for a lover to play with.

My astral experience the next two evenings was very intense. At one point she approached me with a clone of myself, which then turned into four duplicates of me. It was quite intense.

My English bird manifested into my life as a passenger and guest of another entertainer. We hit it off and within a couple of days! Hey it was a good time for sure!

that’s how I did it. This works for other demoness’ too!

5 Likes

I have a success story
last semester at school in march I was all up on this forum getting advice about it in the love spells section.
There was a girl I have been obsessed with for a year and She never saw me as lover material. I did a sigil magick ritual with sitri and forgot about it mostly and was very detached I think. That weekend 2am my friend texted me that she wanted me and was with my group of friends. So I was shocked and I came over and she was crazy all over me and it was out of nowhere. it was so intense that I needed to drink asap cuz I was nervous as hell and was just shocked and I had too much and later that night I said some stupid stuff she did not want to hear and we did nothing. BUT we hung out a ton the next week or two and one night she walks in my room and sees the box of condoms and says “Trojan charged” with an interesting tone and we had a few drinks and hooked up. and it was great except again I drank too much and had mechanical difficulty but it was still incredible.

8 Likes

Fuck yeah Gillman! Next time you’re hooking up with a hotty try not to get whiskey dick or talk too much! But great success story bro!

7 Likes

Wow that’s great! Could you give some detail about what you did please re the sigil magick with Sitri?

[quote=“Giliman09, post:6, topic:1647”]I have a success story
last semester at school in march I was all up on this forum getting advice about it in the love spells section.
There was a girl I have been obsessed with for a year and She never saw me as lover material. I did a sigil magick ritual with sitri and forgot about it mostly and was very detached I think. That weekend 2am my friend texted me that she wanted me and was with my group of friends. So I was shocked and I came over and she was crazy all over me and it was out of nowhere. it was so intense that I needed to drink asap cuz I was nervous as hell and was just shocked and I had too much and later that night I said some stupid stuff she did not want to hear and we did nothing. BUT we hung out a ton the next week or two and one night she walks in my room and sees the box of condoms and says “Trojan charged” with an interesting tone and we had a few drinks and hooked up. and it was great except again I drank too much and had mechanical difficulty but it was still incredible.[/quote]

2 Likes

[quote=“Giliman09, post:6, topic:1647”]I have a success story
There was a girl I have been obsessed with for a year and She never saw me as lover material. I did a sigil magick ritual with sitri and forgot about it mostly and was very detached I think. That weekend 2am my friend texted me that she wanted me and was with my group of friends. So I was shocked and I came over and she was crazy all over me and it was out of nowhere. it was so intense that I needed to drink asap cuz I was nervous as hell and was just shocked and I had too much and later that night I said some stupid stuff she did not want to hear and we did nothing. BUT we hung out a ton the next week or two and one night she walks in my room and sees the box of condoms and says “Trojan charged” with an interesting tone and we had a few drinks and hooked up. and it was great except again I drank too much and had mechanical difficulty but it was still incredible.[/quote]

This story was a great measure of magickal success and hilarity of the moment all in one! Great story hahaha

3 Likes

I did like 1 or 2 candle spells from ebook and used sitri but I think it was the sitri one that worked. I followed the instructions in the ebook BLG and just visualized afew pictures semi moving of her all over me and being intimate

2 Likes

Cool thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

yea im gonna have to do it again on someone else maybe today

1 Like

I have one that’s fairly recent, although it got a bit convoluted.

There was a guy at work I thought was pretty cute, and through flirting with him I found out we shared some of the same…interests in the bedroom. Alas, he had a girlfriend. So I called up Asmodeus from the Dukante hierarchy via sigil magick and told him I wanted to get laid, particularity by this guy.

Around the same time I used a spell from Crossed Keys that petitions the moon to induce obsession in someone. This was directed at an acquaintance of mine who had wronged me in a pretty fucked up way, the idea being to have control over him and get back at him that way. I gave the date I wanted this to happen by, and closed the ritual.

Interestingly enough, the day I determined I was approached not by the guy I wanted to hurt, but by the one I was actually interested in and petitioned Asmodeus for. He had broken up with his girlfriend and asked me out that very day.

We began dating, and I was starting to get attached, and we ended up having a very, very nice night together. Promptly afterwards he went back to his girlfriend. Unlike a typical doucebag who just bangs a woman and leaves without any contact, this guy continued speaking with me, acting like nothing was wrong and he didn’t do anything strange. I was enraged and hurt and confused and wondering what the fuck was wrong with him…until I remembered that I asked Asmodeus for dick, not a relationship, and that he had been demonically controlled up until our night together. Once I got my sex, things went back to normal.

Ouch. Lesson learned about being positive you really want what you ask for. But hey, at least my magick worked!

9 Likes

Just curious. How far away was the date you requested? Days, weeks? that was cool by the way.

[quote=“blacklamb, post:13, topic:1647”]I have one that’s fairly recent, although it got a bit convoluted.

There was a guy at work I thought was pretty cute, and through flirting with him I found out we shared some of the same…interests in the bedroom. Alas, he had a girlfriend. So I called up Asmodeus from the Dukante hierarchy via sigil magick and told him I wanted to get laid, particularity by this guy.

Around the same time I used a spell from Crossed Keys that petitions the moon to induce obsession in someone. This was directed at an acquaintance of mine who had wronged me in a pretty fucked up way, the idea being to have control over him and get back at him that way. I gave the date I wanted this to happen by, and closed the ritual.

Interestingly enough, the day I determined I was approached not by the guy I wanted to hurt, but by the one I was actually interested in and petitioned Asmodeus for. He had broken up with his girlfriend and asked me out that very day.

We began dating, and I was starting to get attached, and we ended up having a very, very nice night together. Promptly afterwards he went back to his girlfriend. Unlike a typical doucebag who just bangs a woman and leaves without any contact, this guy continued speaking with me, acting like nothing was wrong and he didn’t do anything strange. I was enraged and hurt and confused and wondering what the fuck was wrong with him…until I remembered that I asked Asmodeus for dick, not a relationship, and that he had been demonically controlled up until our night together. Once I got my sex, things went back to normal.

Ouch. Lesson learned about being positive you really want what you ask for. But hey, at least my magick worked![/quote]

1 Like

[quote=“ixchel, post:14, topic:1647”]Just curious. How far away was the date you requested? Days, weeks? that was cool by the way.

[quote=“blacklamb, post:13, topic:1647”]I have one that’s fairly recent, although it got a bit convoluted.

Ouch. Lesson learned about being positive you really want what you ask for. But hey, at least my magick worked![/quote][/quote]

I couldn’t give you an exact number, Ixchel, it’s been a while. I can tell you I always make my due dates weeks ahead of the ritual. I think spirits often do need some time to set things up properly before they let the dominoes fall.

2 Likes

About a week ago I was bored and opened a sigil for Sitri. The next day I had it in my pocket a girl I know expressed her desire for a relatuonship so needless to say I took advantage :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks like you guys have been having a lot of success with Sitri. Where do you find that sigil? Is it in the Mastering course? I know it’s not EE or BOA. when I finish this working with dream magick I’d like to try using Sitri for some ass! lol

Congrats on your success, y’all…Keep the stories coming!!!

ZD555

2 Likes

[quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:17, topic:1647”]Looks like you guys have been having a lot of success with Sitri. Where do you find that sigil? Is it in the Mastering course? I know it’s not EE or BOA. when I finish this working with dream magick I’d like to try using Sitri for some ass! lol

Congrats on your success, y’all…Keep the stories coming!!!

ZD555[/quote]

Lemegeton / Goetia

2 Likes

Sitri is powerful and fast, you will be amazed if you properly work with him and understand how he does his work.

6 Likes

Gonna give you a heads up: maybe it’s just me, but every time I talk to him, he’s a total smartass/snarky. Not that I mind, he’s kind of funny, but if you go into the ritual feeling reverence, I don’t think he’ll let it stay that way for long.

1 Like