Using demons to get ass

Divinator, I’ve just begun to work with Sitri, great first experience opening the sigil and a few days after that I made a ritual calling him, tho it was at night I’ve read that is a day-demon but is hard for me to pull of a ritual in the day (because of having a place alone for it!).

so, in your words, could you describe the proper way to work with him?

thanks a lot.

I’ll tel about the results as soon as they’re shown.

1 Like

More inspiring stories please!!

2 Likes

Finally! A success story that I have to share! A week ago, I did a visualization exercise of this one cute girl I really wanted to fuck and masturbated while vividly imagining having sex with her. I then anointed the sigil of Satanachia with my seed and forgot about the ritual completely. Then, two days ago, I asked Frimost for some pussy via sigil opening. Now, to the juicy part. Yesterday, on Halloween, I went out to a party, met the aforementioned girl, we both went to my apartment and had the greatest sex. It was one of the most amazing nights ever. I will never forget it. However, I’m not exactly sure which spirit helped me accomplish this, so I will thank both sincerely.

20 Likes

where are both spirits from?

1 Like

The Grimorium Verum.

2 Likes

I wanted to share with you my yesterday’s experience. So when I went to bed, I started chanting the Sitri’s enn in my mind, while trying to also see his sigil in my inner vision. I normally do not have any problems with visualizations, but when I am very tired and thinking about something else, it’s not to seasy to chant and see the sigil. However, after some time (I do not have idea does it was 5 or 20 minutes) I started to feel different. Before my closed eyes there was something like a bit brighter than pure darkness, with shades of ligt, like moving images. But what’s more, I was feeling like somobody was knocking into my third eye (which is closed yet). I was something like somedoby would be knocking to the closed doors with the baseball bat with big force. I do not have idea, whether it was Sitri trying to contact me, or just my tired body reaction, but when reciting slowy his enn I was going deeper and deeper and then… boom… in the plece where is third eye. While feeling this, I stated my intent to Sitri with timing, and visualizing the energy flow from my to the person through his sigils, which sigil finally landed in my visualization on the person I want to seduce.

I did not have any sexual dreams. However, I had a strange dream. I was in my brother’s house (which completeley didn’t looked like his real house, but it was his) and it was empty. I was there with one of my older female friends (to whom I do not have any romantic attitude), but she looked sexy in the dream. Sexy, not horny :wink: What’s more, during walking on the house, in the one room (it was probably my bedroom) when I enter, I felt immediately that something is there. The things were moving a bit, and something was touching me. So i decided to do the LBRP, but this entities were trying to brake this ritual by not letting my hands going up and down. When I did it, I felt that that thing has gone from the room. So I went out and saw that woman in the kitchen, just after she took the shower and she was looking like “wow” (but her body is normal, nothing super sexi model). We chatted a bit and I went to sleep to the room, and immediately when I entered, I felt this things. It was more than one there. I was standing, and one took one hand, the second took other hand and I was standing with my arm straighen one on the left, the second on the right and each of the entities was pulling my hand into it’s side. I was shouting “there are still are”, and I wake up leying in embrional position, and my hands were hidded between my ankles and were a bit numb :smiley:

In the following days, I will be trying to open his sigil, but I need to sleep well during the night before

1 Like

This is one for tha ladies: vaginal fluid used as perfume on pulse points, I read that somewhere years ago and… It. Works.

Not my most “Ladylike” post, but sometimes one has to get real. :wink:

I have seriously used this when I was single and observed that it made a huge difference in male attention.

[quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:1, topic:1647”]So let’s open this up. Here’s a couple of guidlines I think will help this thread:

… Out of your league a plus. Once in a life time stories move to the top of the list.[/quote]

Comment: I got my heart broken by imagining that a guy I liked was “out of my league” - I’m not here to try and give relationship advice, but if you look around you, a lot of very attractive people actually marry complete munters, male and female (and gay or straight) alike, and after pulling a gorgeous guy who was very successful and talented when I was younger, I made the huge mistake of writing off our relationship after a few sexy nights as being impossible, in my head I was only little shabby old me and he was this big deal.

Years later, I’m all healed and sorted but it took its toll, and guess what - he’s shacked up with a munter who makes me look like Helen of Troy!

You never can tell - lots of “modelisers” (aka average men who obsess about models) get sex or more from really gorgeous women, and a lot of male rock n’rollers (to use an example) settle down with quite plain women (male rock stars seem to favour do-gooder type women, something I wish I’d known back when I was into that BS! lol), because being really beautiful, male or female, and really rich, successful, etc., actually puts a lot of people off, so you could be in with a chance - my point is, never, as an aspiring mage or aspiring god/ess, underestimate the low self-esteem of the majority of the population.

A lot of people are just lonely, I think it’s a bit like living in a beautiful house, they only see the inside and if you have the right approach, you could be well in for a night of passion and fun, or more, if you stop imagining anyone’s “out of your league”!

11 Likes

[quote=“Zecharyah 555, post:5, topic:1647”]Lilith is said to use the semen that falls to the floor during sexual intercourse to creat her offspring. Also she is said to grant you powers on the astral plane as well by placing your black mirror under your pillow. My ritual for this one was quite simple.

I called Lilith into my black mirror and made contact with the demoness. When I had contact with her I placed my mirror under my pillow and used my inner vision to keep connected with her. I then fantasized about sexual intercourse with her and when I finished I offered my semen to the demoness in return for a lover to play with.

My astral experience the next two evenings was very intense. At one point she approached me with a clone of myself, which then turned into four duplicates of me. It was quite intense.

My English bird manifested into my life as a passenger and guest of another entertainer. We hit it off and within a couple of days! Hey it was a good time for sure!

that’s how I did it. This works for other demoness’ too![/quote]

One question would lilith be I don’t know be interested in real fun with a mortal just curious would be a much coller story don’t you think?

2 Likes

atherius I studied up a lot on Lilith and Namaah. Im sure they would be interested. but in my understanding they will try to demand a lot of devotion. so keep your wits about you and have fun… lol my heart flutters just by thinking of them.

2 Likes

@ atherius. I recommend you read some of the literature I have in my collection it shouldn’t be too difficult to find. but The Eye has a valid point. step lightly on this rice paper young ninja

2 Likes

I love reading what litarature do you sugest?

1 Like

ok… some of them are hard to find… Clavicula Nox, The Book of Sitra Achra, Sexual Alchemy, Liber Lillith. I cant remember a 100% but I think also Nocternicon, Sophia Beastiae, and Grimoire Bestiae. If you cant find them I may be willing to trade Quid pro Quo. anyways should be a good start. Micheal ford has a lot of useful information as well sadly I had given those books to a recent ex. Just remember she is a bornless one, the first woman. And she was basicly shit on for no reason. The Qliphotic path is a strong current for her. I don’t fully understand how a human turned into a true goddess but its so inspiring. If your into Metal the CD Venus Aversa by Cradle of filth as well as almost all f that bands love songs are about lillith, its a good way to build up a strong psyco drama and fantasy.
wow I forgot lol both liber falxifers may be of some interest.

5 Likes

Has anyone worked with Ladilok, from Kingdoms of flames?

Ladilok – Enslaving Demoness. Ladilok most usually appears before the magician dressed in a red and black gown which seems to be perpetually swept in the astral winds. When not speaking, her bloody lips nearly always remain in a seductive simper. Becoming trapped by her gaze and allowing the emotions to rise at her presence is almost common when dealing with Ladilok. The magician must guard himself against himself when doing so. Ladilok views mortal women as slaves and as playthings for spirits and men both. It is therefore her pleasure to enslave any woman on the behalf of the Sorcerer, to do with as he commands. She will ensnare the thoughts and deepest feelings of any woman desired with incredible ease.

That’s the description. It’s a bit manipulative and evil, but I bet it can be
toned down a little.

2 Likes

[quote=“The Eye”]Ladilok is an egregore created by Koetting like every other sprits of KOF and BOA

That doesnt mean Ladilok has no power, but it means that for the least you wont find much infos about her, besides people who worked with her (which might be the case here).[/quote]
oh.

1 Like

[quote=“The Eye”]Ladilok is an egregore created by Koetting like every other sprits of KOF and BOA

That doesnt mean Ladilok has no power, but it means that for the least you wont find much infos about her, besides people who worked with her (which might be the case here).[/quote]

Has Koetting actually stated that these entities are egregores? I’ve considered the possibility, but it seems just as likely that they are not his creation. If EA was given the squares in KOF and didn’t create them, at least those entities would likely have previously existed, no?

It seems probable to me that at least some of them are not egregores, simply because of the amount of power they hold. Others, not so much. I’ve often had more success with these many of these entities than Goetic ones. It is possible to create egregores that are as powerful as any classical god or demon, but it’s a ton of work and not feasible to create entire pantheons in a short amount of time, as would be necessary in this case.

2 Likes

i’m working on something and i’ll post back here when i have a result worth putting on.

1 Like

[quote=“The Eye”][quote=“FireAbove, post:35, topic:1647”][quote=“The Eye”]Ladilok is an egregore created by Koetting like every other sprits of KOF and BOA

Has Koetting actually stated that these entities are egregores? I’ve considered the possibility, but it seems just as likely that they are not his creation. If EA was given the squares in KOF and didn’t create them, at least those entities would likely have previously existed, no?

It seems probable to me that at least some of them are not egregores, simply because of the amount of power they hold. Others, not so much. I’ve often had more success with these many of these entities than Goetic ones. It is possible to create egregores that are as powerful as any classical god or demon, but it’s a ton of work and not feasible to create entire pantheons in a short amount of time, as would be necessary in this case.[/quote]

the names of those “spirits” (Ladilok = lady lock) are obv creation.

and why do you think that you never find any other grimoire or source about those spirits ?

Type SASTAN over the internet. You wont find anything. Weird isnt it ? Same with the others.

They are egregore[/quote]

I have to disagree with you on this. Just because there is no other written encounters with these entities before EA does not mean that he made them up. He could have, of course, but that alone is not evidence. The astral realms are vast and contain countless entities that no human has ever even interacted with.

3 Likes

[quote=“FireAbove, post:37, topic:1647”][quote=“The Eye”][quote=“FireAbove, post:35, topic:1647”][quote=“The Eye”]Ladilok is an egregore created by Koetting like every other sprits of KOF and BOA

It seems probable to me that at least some of them are not egregores, simply because of the amount of power they hold. Others, not so much. I’ve often had more success with these many of these entities than Goetic ones. It is possible to create egregores that are as powerful as any classical god or demon, but it’s a ton of work and not feasible to create entire pantheons in a short amount of time, as would be necessary in this case.[/quote]

the names of those “spirits” (Ladilok = lady lock) are obv creation.

and why do you think that you never find any other grimoire or source about those spirits ?

Type SASTAN over the internet. You wont find anything. Weird isnt it ? Same with the others.

They are egregore[/quote]

I have to disagree with you on this. Just because there is no other written encounters with these entities before EA does not mean that he made them up. He could have, of course, but that alone is not evidence. The astral realms are vast and contain countless entities that no human has ever even interacted with.[/quote]

I suppose it really depends on your belief in what actually happens during evocation. Are you tapping into your own subconscious and bringing forth thoughtforms from it and into reality through your own will or are you actually opening doorways and making contact with sentient beings from other levels of reality. I think both are possible although I’d refrain from proclaiming the entities in KOF are purely thoughforms or actual entites.

What I do believe is that the entities contained within the Goetia and old grimoires have a long track record traced back through the centuries with the thoughts and will of millions of magicians over that time invested in them giving them form and the power to act in this reality as oposed to the spirits in KOF… that’s my take on it.

1 Like

Well, I would say is obvious.
We need to evoke it to see if it’s a
spirit or a thought form.

I’m leaning towards it being an actual spirit though…

1 Like

[quote=“Dani123321, post:39, topic:1647”]Well, I would say is obvious.
We need to evoke it to see if it’s a
spirit or a thought form.

I’m leaning towards it being an actual spirit though…[/quote]It doesn’t really matter what it is. It does the job you want it to. That is all you should care about. Personally, I have not experienced any difference in the power of a KoF entity and that of an entity from the Goetia.

4 Likes