Using Angels In Demonic Evocation

Thank you, @anon20147451 for your guidance.

Hello @HermesHorse
How are you?

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not sure if it matters or not, but I was using the sigil on my phone.

@anon20147451

About two weeks ago, I went down on my knees and took off my shirt. I then began chanting one of A.Eā€™s chants. As I began, my vision started going black. I thought i was going to pass out. I reached out and put my left hand onto a press to support myself. My vision began to improve again. Then I offered myself to Lucifer, in exchange that He would make me a god, with god-like powers.

Then my OCD kicked in, and I kept repeating the words, because I believed I wasnā€™t doing it correctly.

Are you able to know or tell me, if that was Lucifer, making His presence felt, to me?

@Aiden_Crow

It works, donā€™t worry about it, but I find that drawing the sigil by hand connects you more to the entity. More of a personal connection in a way.

If it felt like you were being pulled through your forehead or upwards, then you were being pulled out of your body.

If not, it could also be pulling you into trance, or just an energy overload leading you to passing out.

And yeah, it seems like Lucifer. You called for him, sooooā€¦ :grin:

A lot of people reported feeling tired and/or passing out the first time they called him, though this usually happens to more sensitive people.

Keep working with him.

Lucifer is amazing.

1 Like

Tony - TBH nothing much happens with my sigils, yours went 3d, thatā€™s one dimension more than mine! Seriously, it will take a while to establish a rapport, just keep chatting and building up your energy with whomever you are calling upon.

President Marbas took a while with me, I first thought about Him whilst I was gardening and thinking about plants He might like. I planted a couple of sun flower seeds but ended up giving them to neighbourā€™s children (later found out He loves children and sun flowers) - my first evocation was at the end of August beginning of September 2017 so it took a little while to get to know and love Him, and for Him to settle in.

The signs arenā€™t concrete in your face slam a bottle of water on the table and a glass signs, they are subtle and if you are still processing a lot of other things which might going on and distracting you then you might initially miss them.

One thing Iā€™ve noticed about these entities is that they communicate at a rate where you canā€™t quite keep up, or you think you canā€™t and Iā€™ve had to respectfully ask Him to repeat things - which He does but states that He really doesnā€™t need to as itā€™s me whoā€™s fearful of not taking it in rather than not comprehending. Not certain if others have experienced this phenomenon at all? I have the same issue with Lord Rosier - perhaps I am particularly dense, I donā€™t knowā€¦

Trust me you will be having tea parties with Lord Lucifer and fighting over the remote control by the end of the yearā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you @anon20147451
In that experience, it felt like I was going to faint. My vision was going black, closing in and becoming tunnelled.

I was disheartened a short time ago. Now I realise so much happened. Lucifer and I are going to have many meetings now. Hail Lucifer!!

Ha Ha! You are not dense, my friend. Thank you for your encouragement and humour. I enjoy reading your posts. I keep checking to see if you have posted any other.

Where do you live? I live in Ireland.

@anon20147451

I enjoy reading your replies. One of my biggest problems is self-doubt. I live in Ireland. Iā€™m 52yo. Where do you live?

Iā€™ve heard success stories with this case, actually.[quote=ā€œtonypigott, post:53, topic:19845ā€]
was doing it for what seemed like an hour. To be honest, Iā€™m disappointed. I hoped for more. :disappointed:
[/quote]

This will sound weird but you will hear him in your mind. You had some success. Keep pushing.

2 Likes

@Aiden_Crow
Thank you. Yes, it seemed like the sigil, was hanging in front of a black empty space.

Iā€™m just checking, but right now, I cannot see the vapour in my breath, when I breath out. The outdoor temperature is now 7C; whereas earlier it was 8C, and I could see the vapour in my breath, from the moment I started to do the evocation. That implies: it was much colder in my room, when I was doing the invocation! :grin:

1 Like

Iā€™m just checking, but right now, I cannot see the vapour in my breath, when I breath out. The outdoor temperature is now 7C; whereas earlier it was 8C, and I could see the vapour in my breath, from the moment I started to do the evocation. That implies: it was much colder in my room, when I was doing the invocation! :grin:

@anon20147451

You know you can edit a post - itā€™s the little pen symbol and add the @person thingy rather than repeating the same thing again?

Iā€™ve felt a bit of a temperature drop occasionally around Orobas but that was welcome in summer, maybe not so much now. Sounds like you are heading in the right direction.

1 Like

@HermesHorse Thatā€™s great. Thank you. Iā€™m looking forward to doing another evocation later. :roll_eyes:

Going YouTube there are some videos on evoking lucifer

I will. Thank you. :roll_eyes:

I have gotten lost in the thread. Canā€™t seem to find outā€¦ Which book by Gordon ??

Thanks

Demons of Magick