Using Angels In Demonic Evocation

I work with both angels and demon. I do not find either one difficult to work with, but I evoke using EA’s system which does not involve godnames and constraints, like the traditional way does.

1 Like

Thank you for the sigil of Lucifer. I have seen a different one, but I will use the one, which you have sent.

Thank you. This is very interesting.

Can I get that from specific shop or online as I don’t do online shopping

At the risk of facetiousness - That’s a hell of a cocktail! Bottoms up! :cocktail:

You mean this one

1 Like

That’s the one. Does Lucifer have a preference?

I never used the first one posted, but i don’t think spirits have a preference. The sigil is a tool to focus your intent on the spirit you wish to call upon. You can technically call forth a spirit with nothing more that a candle flame and focused intent and will. but sigils definitely help :slight_smile:

I’ve been a bit too busy to reply earlier, but wanted to say welcome aboard :slight_smile: :beers:

1 Like

Lucifer does not have a preference he has many sigils but there are only 2 known piblic ones to my knowledge. The 2nd sigil that your familiar with is the most known one

That’s great! I’ll try your one and see what happens.

About two weeks ago, I went down on my knees and took off my shirt. I then began chanting one of A.E’s chants. As I began, my vision started going black. I thought i was going to pass out. I reached out and put my left hand onto a press to support myself. My vision began to improve again. Then I offered myself to Lucifer, in exchange that He would make me a god, with god-like powers.

Then my OCD kicked in, and I kept repeating the words, because I believed I wasn’t doing it correctly.

Are you able to know or tell me, if that was Lucifer, making His presence felt, to me? :thinking:

It is subjective to each individual i cannot say if it was lucifer or not. That is for you to discern and learn

2 Likes

Thank you. It was overwhelming at the time. I’ll evoke Him again and ask Him. :roll_eyes:

I just did an evocation of Lucifer. The sigil did not flash, but at times it seemed three dimensional. Sometimes I saw what looked vaguely like a face. I did not feel anything other than cold, and I could see vapour in my breath, as I breathed out. The candle flickered.

I was doing it for what seemed like an hour. To be honest, I’m disappointed. I hoped for more. :disappointed:

1 Like

I also called Lucifer repeatedly, but it felt like I was alone.

Even if you do not see or hear anything, the spirits still come when called.

Next time, try talking anyway.

If this happens, you still connected.

Yep.

Yep.

Hello. I hope you are well. Thank you for your welcome and reply. It means a lot to me, to feel so welcome. :roll_eyes:

Really?? You mean: it worked?? :grinning:

1 Like

Actually, I remember hearing the wind picking up outside; but now, it is dead calm.

Definitely.

Sigil flashing/contorting/doing weird shit = you connected to the energy.

This is basically a direct channel - same as calling a person on your phone. All you gotta do is call them by their name at this point, and they answer.

When you see shit in your environment happening, such as wind, flame flickering, the temperature dropping/rising - means that the spirit is there, listening.

Same concept when you feel tingles, or other feelings in your body.

That’s when you greet the spirit and talk.

If it’s a new spirit, it’s good to say that you cannot yet hear/see. They know already, but just to be polite.

1 Like

Thank you. I was disheartened, but you have lifted my spirit. I only notice my breath when doing an evocation. It is still cold. It 8C outside. I do not have heating in my bedroom. Would I still see my breath. I did tell Lucider that I was not experiencing anything, and I ask him to let me know he was there. It seem I was getting lots of signs of his presence with me.

1 Like