Using A.I. Art Of The Various Entities I’ve Encountered

The A.I. Artistic Depictions Of The Entities I’ve Worked With Over The Years

These artistic depictions act merely as a way for me to convey their unfathomable forms and shapes they’ve taken in ritual evocation and soul travel with me over the years, and somewhat as a devotional offering, so to speak. Keep scrolling down for more, I’ll be adding some quite frequently some you may know others you might not.

11 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Who/what was the artist or seed phrases that fed into these? It’s not anime obviously. :thinking:

I’d like to know what human artists actual hard work these “artworks” are derivations of so they have SOME credit.

1 Like

I didn’t use an artist, I’ve been dabbling in Midjourney A.I. using prompts which I believe at the time define the entities characteristics well, making countless variations sometimes hours at a time on each, then taking that particular image that I made myself via that A.I.

Which I then take that chosen image and edit it and touch it up even more so on photoshop to get the required and desired look, to get as close and accurate to my own subjective visions that I have had from my experiences with the entity essentially.

4 Likes

Although you can if desired input phrases such as

“In the style of (insert artists name here)”

Personally though I don’t do that and don’t like doing it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Side conversation about AI images

Dudes these photos carry quite the arousing image

Is my brain broken or why do i feel sexual arousal while looking at female demons or entities.

Is it normal or am horny?

Coz this demoness doesn’t look like they give shit.

Well, I can sometimes feel energy from names and you showed full pictures so just asking

1 Like

I reacted the exact same way dudes

1 Like

those new A.I. that came online the last 3 or 4 months are kinda smart. the commentators say just think how smart they will be in five years when they are no longer babies.

@C.Kendall have started working on pics of the exiled ones? or the other gatekeepers? I can see you put some work into these pics. :thinking: maybe in 5 years when somebody wants to see a pic of one of these, the A.I. will show these pics that you made​:nerd_face:

I recommend you to add “Masterpiece” and “perfect for 's intentions” to the prompts. I have had crazy results ever since. Time is so valuable these days, hope this spares you some.