Uriel

Yes me again! :smiley: To be truthful I havenā€™t worked, with Urielā€¦ yet I find myself, pushed towards this?

Maybe start by using the search icon :mag: in the top right and search for ā€œUrielā€ or ā€œdjinnā€ and read through the threads others have made about their experiences with Uriel/the djinn.

Once you have done that, if you still want input, make another comment in this thread clarifying exactly what information you want.

No one is going to hand you this information on a platter, especially if youā€™re not even clear about what you need help with/input on. Take some personal responsibility and do the research yourself. Developing this mindset will serve you much better in the long run if you are following the occult path.

5 Likes

I can see Iā€™m wasting my time hereā€¦

We forbid that spell for being too potent, Veil. Naughty girl.

5 Likes

I have already done that, got the information I needed, then I asked on hereā€¦

They donā€™t exist. Physical human vessels are created through human reproduction. DJinn are not physical humans in our reality, they cannot make human vessels, only human women can do that.

Most spirits, including those incarnate as human or djinn, are creator beings that can create more spirits.

If those spirits, (or any spirit) want a human body they have to incarnate into a human vessel.

1 Like

Yeah mate you absolutely are, along with everyone elseā€™s. :+1:

Either call Uriel and talk to him yourself, use the gd search function, read a grimoire like Archangels of Magick, or use your big boy words to explain what information you want instead of complaining that other people (A) canā€™t read your mind and (B) wonā€™t put you in a baby chair and spoon-feed you the answers to the questions you have yet to clearly express.

Best of luck :wave:

5 Likes

Big boy words? Baby chair spoon feeding? Seriously? Wtf? I have posted on this forum, for adviceā€¦ and yet you insult me, ridicule me? I think you need to remember, respect, when you first started! How unsure you were?
Veil in name veil in nature!..easy to hide behind that veil? Trust me you no different from the rest of us! We all searching answers.

I have a story to share with you, my friend.

I went to a drum clinic in October of 2017 wearing my Uriel pendant around my neck. The drummer who was doing the clinic is a fairly popular YouTube drummer who goes by the name ā€œBonzoleumā€ (Terry Keating is his name) and teaches all things concerning Led Zeppelin drum covers and John Bonham. I had watched his videos for years, and always really wanted the chance to talk to him. The clinic was packed though and I felt like a nobody in the audience. I could quickly tell there were others who had more prominent voices, and despite all of my efforts to answer questions and attempt to ā€œvibeā€ with this drummer who I really had a lot in common with and wanted the chance to talk to, I quickly realized that this would not be the case. There were far more important people than me attending that clinic, so if I could even get just a chance to say one thing to him that whole night, it wouldā€™ve made my day.

The drum shop hosting the clinic held a raffle at the end, and the grand prize was a new DW 5000 series accelerator pedal (worth $230ish). When they called the winning ticket, it matched mine. The last three digits on the ticket were 777.

When I walked up the aisle to accept the prize, I just instinctively knew that it would be selfish of me to accept this pedal, as I already had all of the drumming gear that I needed. I said ā€œI really donā€™t need this pedal. Iā€™m satisfied with what I already have, so is it okay if we just donate it to charity or give it to someone in the audience who might need it? Maybe someone whoā€™s too poor to afford their own?ā€

A disshelved man and his young son (8-10ish years old) got up out of their seats and the man said to me ā€œMy son is learning how to play drums, but we could never afford all of the gear for a complete set. Itā€™s his dream to play drums for a living, and although it feels wrong of me to ask, it would mean everything to him.ā€ I looked the child in the eyes and told him ā€œThis is for youā€ and handed him the pedal. I will never forget the look on his face when I handed him that pedal. His eyes lit up and I sensed pure joy and happiness from this child.

After the raffle was over, that was it for the clinic, and most of the audience began to leave while some formed a line to get autographs from Terry. The owner of the drum shop pulled me aside and told me that what I did was a truly honorable thing, and that in the past they had given out an entire drum set, where the winner immediately sought to sell the set that he won from them afterward, and demanded that the shop did it through consignment. They pointed out how stark of a contrast my actions were, and told me that from this day forward, they will always remember my deed and will be there for my drumming needs. They asked if I had time to stick around afterward, and since it was about 7 PM and I was in no hurry to leave, so I was more than willing to stick around for a bit and chat. It was me, the shop owner, and Terry who remained, as all others had left. We chatted for over an hour and went very in-depth on drumming related subjects, especially concerning Led Zeppelin, John Bonham, and other legendary drummers such as Buddy Rich and Neil Peart. We talked about gear in an OCD way, and I got some of my cymbsls out of my car, as well as my 1970s Ludwig Supraphonic LM402 snare drum. He was astounded that I happened to have a rare Paiste cymbal that he had never seen before, and begged me to take pictures of it to show and talk about on his YouTube channel, which he eventually did when he dedicated one of his videos to talking about the drum clinic, while highlighting that what I did and said was the most memorable part of it.

After an hour passed, Terry (a spiritual man himself) said his blessings, wished for a safe drive home and a future for me in drumming, and we departed the clinic.

This was only the beginning of my relationship with Uriel. So many incredible, life-changing experiences occurred over the years since then, and it is undeniable without a shadow of a doubt, that Uriel has been snd always will be a very prominent guardian angel in my life. In times where one may feel troubled, hopeless, lost, sad, or alone, always know this: you are never alone. There is always an angel watching over you.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fricken AWESOME! Great Uriel post. You Rock!:metal::drum:

1 Like