Uriel

Experiences with Uriel.

Are you asking for experiences, or going to post experiences?

1 Like

Information is what I want.

1 Like

I remember you

1 Like

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?context=topic&context_id=144128&q=Uriel&skip_context=true

2 Likes

The light of God…the leader of Gods Host. Very powerful Archangel.

3 Likes

Who is the archangel? What is his name? Jinn and man?

I thought we were referring to Archangel Uriel with this thread. A tidbit of lore about him, he’s alleged to hold the keys of hell. His elemental correspondence is obviously Earth. What did you want to know in particular?

2 Likes

Yes I was referring to the archangel Uriel… also known as different aspects…sorry if I’m being vague, just I want an un biased opinion. Would you say the jinn are bound to hell, or different aspect?

1 Like

No I don’t think so at all, I think are probably SOME Djinn in hell serving Goetic Royalty Such as King Paimon, Asmoday…ect.

The others live in thier own realms.

I know the perfect person to ask about this, let’s see if my magick summoning works.

@anon48079295 do you know about the realm most djinn inhabit? Thank you Sir!

1 Like

Djinn have their own cluster of realms, not bound to the judeo heavens or the infernal, some djinn reside in the infernal but djinn themselves have their own realms.

2 Likes

Yep that’s what I said. Thanks for clarifying that for us.

1 Like

I understand what you are saying, I understand jinn, I just need to understand how to recognise them…I will tell you what is my problem…I am animal born, i have dreams of future, insight etc…since I was a child I had visions of a dark lady, forest… which I know to be Lilith, then Thoth, now Uriel! Yet I always feel like there is dependents, feeders? Do you understand?

I wish to say, Lilith, Thoth, Uriel, the aspects I know, arnt demonic…they are no nonsense, truthful, harsh but fair…I trust them 100%. They like family to me. I know I am lucky to have this…but for some reason, they will not interfere…I get the sense, I have to sort this out myself… right of passage etc! Angel of presence/dweller of the threshold stuff! But I got warned in a dream, that I had jinn?

It might sound mad what I’m saying, but it’s truth…so any advice/help would be appreciated…thanks

What do the jinn have to do with the topic of Archangel Uriel? :thinking:

10 Likes

That IS a good question DK. I was wondering that also./:thinking:

3 Likes

:thinking::thinking: jinn are meant to be a different dimension beings beings that are meant to be able to be controlled, conditioned, tamed, to do a persons biddings…chores.
Basically slave’s.

When I was evoking Uriel (not caring about whether the archangel would show itself), as I was chanting, I saw a tall man wearing a white robe, curly hair, for a fraction of a second. After that I just requested what I wanted and closed the evocation, Uriel is the only archangel who showed itself to me!

1 Like

That still doesn’t answer my question. What do the jinn have to with Archangel Uriel? You said you wanted experiences with the archangel, but then you went off on an unrelated tangent about the jinn.

2 Likes