Urgent help is needed i lost my wallet

Seriously though, two seconds and I found this. Come on, if you can’t talk to the Spirits you work with or use the search how will you do bigger things?
Think on that, self sufficiency is very important in Magick.

7 Likes

Look for a demon that returns lost things, returns lost treasures . You can search my favorite list

Report it to the police. Replace your stuff. There are better things for entities and people to do then help you find your wallet, I’m sorry.

2 Likes

Not really, Andromalius is listed in grimoires and personal success stories as assisting with returning what was stolen, and there are many angels charged with returning lost items.

6 Likes

Sorry, I really don’t believe entities are there to help people find stolen things. It’s like if someone knocked on my door demanding sex, I won’t necessarily do it, even if the function of my soul say I am a fertility spirit.

But they really are. :thinking:

“The Seventy-second Spirit in Order is named Andromalius. He is an Earl, Great and Mighty, appearing in the Form of a Man holding a Great Serpent in his Hand. His Office is to bring back both a Thief, and the Goods which be stolen; and to discover all Wickedness, and Underhand Dealing; and to punish all Thieves and other Wicked People and also to discover Treasures that be Hid. He ruleth over 36 Legions of Spirits. His Seal is this, the which wear thou as aforesaid, etc.”

Consumer culture where we accept loss because things can be easily replaced is not always healthy, and in the case of OP’s wallet, the sentimental value cannot be replaced.

7 Likes

Literally says it in the lesser keys of solomon

4 Likes

Beat me to it

2 Likes

I’m going off by knowledge Omen taught me.

1 Like

Angels too:

Archangel Chamuel fulfills a role similar to Saint Anthony in Catholicism, who also helps reunite us with missing items. Both are amazingly swift at bringing back beloved heirloom items, like wedding rings.

5 Likes

Meh

There absolutely are entities out there that will specifically help you find lost and stolen items. Seere and Andromalius from the goetia come to mind. They’ve helped people in the past, as i’ll post below

Hell, just a few weeks ago, seere helped me out. They’re quite reliable

4 Likes

Saint Anthony has helped me find every single lost thing that I have asked of him, no exceptions he always delivers ! So I would suggest trying him out !

3 Likes

Eligos is helpful in this area as well :blush:

I can see where I would be important to find things. Some sentimental things can hold a lot of power.

1 Like

Try andromalius maybe :thinking:

how xD?

1 Like

Yes, a nice example is that I made a mistake when I was bringing a friend to the central station. Got the wrong lane and didn’t see the red light fast enough. Cops pulled me aside, fine of 240 EUR.

So I’ve told the Angels of my mistake and asked them to help me because the fine was absurd. I never received the digital transaction of the fine. So it got lost :wink:

1 Like

It’s a simple spell of sorts I guess you can call it that I found from a grimoire a while ago.

Visualize your item lost and see it feel it and think about its importance as to WHY you just have to find it. You really need to feel and emphasize the need to have it back.

The more intense the better.

When you have that feeling say this three times:

“Saint Anthony
Saint Anthony
Please come down
My -insert item here- is lost and must be found”

It’s always worked for me but feel free to tweak it to make it more simple or elaborate as you want.

I would say the key to this though is feeling that connection to the object

2 Likes

Have you worked with Andromalius?
I lost something invaluable some days ago and I gave Andromalius an offering of my blood on his sigil and received the item the next day

2 Likes