Urdu spell on my friend by his wife

hey everyone can anyone help me to understand this urdu spell ?? my frnd wife had this in her bag with my frnd pic n some nail, and ashes n all that.when he asked her what is this ? she said it is for his protection , but he thinks she is lying. can anyone who knows this language tell what is this actually?
thnx in advance.

That says it all right there.

When a dude doesn’t trust his wife and can think of reason for her to do a spell that isn’t protection, he probably already knows what the spell is for.

Maybe he should take better care of a wife that is a witch.

2 Likes

he does not know urdu, and she accepted that she went to somebody for this talisman for his protection.

Honestly my reccomendation is a mundane one and goes along with @Mulberry. Your friend should be honest about his feelings with her. He needs to do some mundane work on his relationship with his wife imo.

1 Like

She probably did - the point is he doesn’t trust that she loves him and wants to protect him, so that marriage has a problem, and it’s because of him.

1 Like

i dun wanna solve the problem in marriage , i want to know what is the meaning of this urdu talisman??
she said its for protection but it might be anything

Ok, scan it yourself.

1 Like

no1 asked for ur opinion , if u dun know urdu , u sud not hv answered in 1st place.

Well thats fairly rude. Mulberry is very experienced and tried to give you more than you asked for by giving a solution that would solve the underlying problem but clearly we shouldn’t have wasted our time🤷‍♀️

2 Likes

she sud not have favoured a female just because she is a female, sud i write every problem he is facing , how she lies about everythn , how she hide somethng before marriage, and many more , but this is not save a relationship site, this is site about magick, so i asked a qns about some urdu talisman but she is blaming my frnd that he sud work on his relationship with his wife 1st.

Well… that’s a bold assumption and if you read her posts at all I think you would find that that’s the furthest thing from what she would do. Either way I’m done here.

Well, as far as I can tell, this is a Ta’wiz and has verses from the Koran written in them. Based on what i can translate (mind you my Arabic is rusty at best), this appears to be protection from loss by being grateful for the blessings that have been recieved.

1 Like

i wrote that my frnd think she is lying so she said "That says it all right there.

When a dude doesn’t trust his wife and can think of reason for her to do a spell that isn’t protection, he probably already knows what the spell is for.

Maybe he should take better care of a wife that is a witch."
my frnd has his reasons to think that she is lying sud i write every incident wht happened btwn them?
she does not do job , she dsnt cook, she does not do any house work,she dsnt care of her 1 year daughter,she wanna leave him n go to her parents home, my frnd has no prob if she dsnt wanna live, the problem is he does nt wanna leave his daughter with her coz she is irresponsible mother ,so he thinks she has done somethn when he found this urdu talisman in her bag.

Interesting how she wasn’t lying

1 Like

there were 2 talisman , which he cud not take pic coz when he showed it to some muslim guy he told it to throw it in water or tear it, n that guy washed his hands immidiately after that,about this he said throw it later so he tuk pic of this.

Keep in mind there are parts I could not translate but for what I could, I do see a reason to say that she was. There are obvious problems with the relationship so part of me wonders if the talisman is effecting the OP’s friend and the negative reaction is resistance.

2 Likes

Huh. Well interesting :thinking:

I have seen a similar effect with tailsmans written from psalms as well, especially in family units, as marriage ritualistically binds two individuals together. Technically it can happen with non religious marriages as well, as my wife can feel effects from my own workings and vice versa. Very interesting dynamic really.

my frnd has started seeing evil dreams , n sometime times he felt that while he is asleep some1 shouts at him wakeup. n he wakes up in fear.

Is he a man who is grateful for the things he has in life or does he constantly complain?