Urdu spell on my friend by his wife

no he is not complaining type guy,he loves his mom ,but now when his wife says somethn terrible to her mother in law , he is just silent evrybdy is shocked , a son who never listens a thing about his mom now listening evrythn his wife saying, another thing i wanna add that her wife has 2 sisters n no other sis can birth a baby , she is the 1st one who gave birth to baby girl.

Okay, how was his wife before she had the baby? Did she change dramatically during pregnancy and afterwards? There is a point to my question, I am not taking sides.

no she was always like that no work,laziness, he gets lunch by 4,5 pm,cooking bad food intentionally, evry1 thought she is pregnent so cant do evrythn but after giving birth she excused evrytime that she has to take care of baby so she cant do other work, he said ok may b thts reason, but now when baby is able to walk n play with her 4 year cousin , n grandmom taking care of her , so she is free from daughter now she says she cant do work, she will live with her parents they will take care of her n baby , when this family told these habits of her to her relatives they said yes she dsnt work n very lazy, so her parents took her for 1 month that they will teach her cooking n home work n advise her, when after 1 month she returned evrythn is same no work, lazyness all the burden on sister in law, so once my frnd searched her bag he found some nail, his pic, some ashes ,3 talisman , so he confronted her what is this u r doing magick on me, she said its for ur protection , he asked wht protection , wht disease i hv, protection from wht?he took these some talisman n showed sm1 who knows sm stuff,he told to tear 2 talisman rite now n immidiately washed his hands , n dis talisman they said throw it later,he dint say wht was the meaning of talisman coz tht other magician who made this talisman is one of their community , may be they dun tell nethn abt this who did,meaning n all tht.here is wht i knw.

Hm, without the other two it will be impossible to say whether or not he is cursed. The one you provided does not seem to suggest so and the personal materials you mention only confirm that he was the focus of the magic, not whether or not he was harmed by it. The dreams, while could be a sign of being cursed, also can be caused by the stress of the relationship. He obviously does not trust his wife and constantly feels like he needs to be “up and at them” to get things done. The risk of things falling apart if he does not could be manifesting as the being shouting at him to wake up and filling him with fear.

Normally, destroying the tailsmans is enough to stop the magic but this is going to be plaguing his mind so he needs to go through a cleansing ceremony of some sort to establish an ending to this experience.

1 Like

thnx for your valuable comment :slightly_smiling_face:

You’re welcome. The matter magic wise will likely be done after that. But they both have some decisions to make mundane wise for all parties involved. From what you described, it is a toxic environment that will drag everyone down to misery. This event will not help at all.

If she was being honest, by destroying the tailsmans he has shown that he does not trust her and does not appreciate her efforts, which will manifest as resentment later. If she wasn’t and the magic was being harmful, this will likely happen again.

Based on what you have told us, they are unhappy and dragging it out is only going to make things worse. Both of them will either have to work together to improve things, or go their separate ways.

1 Like

thnx :slightly_smiling_face: