[ Untitled ] Eclipse's Journal

I began researching my family as originally planned. I started locally, and I managed to uncover a good portion of my mother’s side with a bit of digging. Unfortunately, I never had the best relationship with my father, so his side remains a mystery to me – other than immediate family and my half-siblings.

Luckily I have family members that are more in contact with one another, so I managed to get some information out of them to build upon.

I uncovered a good deal of information today, mainly points of origin here in the states, which is always nice, but I suppose I’m looking for something a bit deeper than that which will require more research on my end.

I’ll still be working with Stormy and Luna on this endeavor, just to have another outlet for information and in a field where I can work without too much limitation.

Still, I’m glad to have learned so much today.

Update on Amethyst studies.

The effects of restlessness remain, I’m beginning to think it’s a result of the mind being stimulated and more active than passive due to the flow of energy from the crystal.

I have been becoming more aware of my dream states though, so it could be guiding me into Lucid Dreaming, which is something I’ve always struggled with. During meditation I found it easier to get into a trance state than before, falling into it almost effortlessly.

I charge the crystal every morning with the intent of aiding me in my spiritual/psychic development and I think it’s starting to really pay off, the only real price is that feeling of being restless after waking, I’ll try and counter-balance that with Clear Quartz or even Selenite to see if it can somewhat lessen the impact on my waking self.

It’s definitely a crystal worth checking out if you struggle with meditation or anything of spiritual nature, I also feel like for the stress aspects once you acknowledge them in the waking life they no longer recur in your dreams as all stress that was work-related on my end seemed to gradually fade the more I began looking for ways to solve the issue.

If you feel restless to the point where it is bothersome I’d recommend a break from Amethyst and to try sleeping with Clear Quartz, using that crystal has given me some of the best sleep of my life and had me more energized for the day.

Today was productive, I learned a lot and everything seems to be falling into place.

Also an update on my may-be-succubus, I was lying in bed last night when this sweet smell just kind of flowed on from the side of my bed, now to note, I did burn some Sandalwood earlier, but this scent was more distinct, flowery, and sweet not earthy and smooth. I didn’t feel any hostile energies or anything of negative nature, but it certainly surprised me.

I’m still debating on how to approach the situation, but as I said before if it isn’t harming anyone or causing a disturbance then it’s no cause for me to become aggressive myself.

I have protection up and banish more frequently now, but it always seems to remain.

Nothing major though, so I’ll keep it at arm’s length until I know the best course of action.

1 Like

I don’t celebrate small victories enough, some days I just feel like I’m going through the motions of living, despite all that I do/have done.

Around this time maybe a year or two ago now - I can’t remember when I’ll have to check my journals, but it was when I first began my work with Lilith, I still don’t understand why she came to me, but I’m glad she did. She was the first spirit I’ve ever really taken the time and initiative to bond with, I had my first glass of wine with her as thanks once I turned 21 like I’d promised months before.

She’s always been a motherly figure for me, and I’m grateful for her guiding me through such a dark time in my life.

Now look at me, working with Azazel - a demon I was initially very wary of, now I call him my teacher. Manifesting whatever it is I need or want with the skills I’ve learned, now plunging into work with King Belial to continue building a better future for myself.

And my meeting with King Paimon, a big motivator for getting me off my ass and making the necessary moves, he’s still a big influence on me even today.

I just feel good looking back on myself, and I get excited knowing that I’m not even done yet or at my peak of potential/power - easy there Cell, but in all seriousness, it feels good looking back and seeing the progress I’ve made even if I’m not at the level of some here that I admire, I’ll get there one day.

I was just feeling nostalgic and a bit lost today, and I don’t know what made me reflect but I’m glad I did, seeing how far I’ve come and how far I can go excites me, I think I’ll get back to the basics while I work just to refine and refresh myself.

Just thought I’d note this here in case I ever start doubting myself or feeling stagnant.

It’s otherwise just more rambling on my end, the usual.

Celebrate the small victories.

2 Likes

Update

I’ve been a busy man these last few weeks, scheming and planning with Belial and Azazel, returning to my basic exercises, and working more closely on some short-term goals. A big training arc for myself, and I’ve accomplished quite a bit in such a short amount of time once my focus was realigned and I’m grateful for that because I’ve truly forgotten how strong I am in these last few months, so it was good to sit down and get my mind right.

Belial

Going into work with him was a coin toss, on one hand, I enjoy hearing about people’s work with him and respect his work and on the other, it’s all a matter of how much I’m willing to lose in order to gain when working with him – anything I’ve lost has been of little importance, so that panic was misplaced, I asked him to help guide me in financial matters, building up my empire in this world while I and Azazel work on the next.

So far we’ve managed to increase my normal income – quite significantly if I might add. No, I didn’t win the lottery or inherit a million from some estranged dead relative, but let’s just say my take-home wage from my job took a major leap since working with him. I’m more calculating when it comes to spending – also aiding in my financial growth, I’ve also been attracting more money than usual – in small doses, but money is money. He acts almost like an advisor when it comes to these things, telling me how much time to put in, when to hold off, or when to pursue more.

A funny thing I experienced was receiving two checks in the mail, both extremely small amounts, and almost felt like a running gag with him, teasing the idea of more gain. Maybe his way of telling me to stop being greedy – I like his humor, occasionally dry but rather fitting at the moment.

He’s improved a lot since we began working together. The changes haven’t just been financial, but also within my spiritual and personal life. I continue taking on their aspects and traits, but I’ve only allowed myself to take what fits me, like Belial’s confidence and Azazel’s Cunning. I’ll continue on with them, while continually striving for more, the next big leap is for a promotion so we can really get things moving how we’d like.

Draconian Magic

Recently I’ve purchased several books for research and practice, but the most influential among them has been Asenath Mason’s Draconian Ritual Book.

I’ve been studying the material every day since purchasing – So about three weeks now, I’ve only been working on the basics so far, which for me is just reading and then meditating on the material, I’ve been using the sigils and a provided word of power for raising energy. I’ve done the invocation of Lucifer three nights in a row now, and I get the feeling that it’s time to move on to the next.

Since working with the material I’ve found an increase in my own energy, but also a development of my senses. I’ve always been able to see energy, but not as vivid as I can now, and sensing spirits feels a lot like having an actual person in the room. I feel the ability to touch them slowly growing stronger, but I’m honing in on the other two first and then I’ll move onwards – pacing myself.

The ideology of the book lines up with a lot of my own views and also teaches me ew perspectives, so I’m learning a lot more in regards to the application of the currents energy, but of the many entities tied into it, along with the divine principals aligned with it.

It’s a path that really tests you, but I take it one step at a time so I don’t lose my mind or self in the practice. Also, my rituals and spells outside of it have been a bit more potent than they used to, so applying the energy and information learned certainly helps out a lot.

I probably won’t update too much on that practice though, as it feels more intimate and personal but if I discover or experience anything I’m comfortable with sharing then I’ll make notes of it.

All in all, I’ve settled on a practice that I really like and plan on sticking with outside of Goetic/Infernal works.

Pathworking

Now, this is an on/off thing for me, I’ve been studying Goetic Pathworking by Corwin Hargrove on my downtime, studying the demons – and the techniques he includes in his works, the abstinence ideology is interesting and fun to experiment with, I’d like to mix this with draconian practices to see if there’s much difference in the result.

I’ve been able to tap into the path a lot easier lately – visualization game on god-mode recently. The first demon I worked with was, of course, Bael – what psycho goes out of order?

I got thrown into an interesting vision, I was in a desert, an oasis of sorts, and off in the distance there was this crowd of people gathered around this statue, it was a gold bull on some sort of pedestal and they were all dancing and singing praises to it, genuine love and admiration filled the air but the vision was soon overtaken by a rush of sand, and when it died down I was alone or at least I thought so. I turned around and saw this old man sitting on the back of a bull, he didn’t say anything but just made the “hush” motion before disappearing as well. I feel I should add that he had a flaming ‘crown’ above his head similar to King Paimon had in my first visual with him.

Good material, I’ve got a few more of his books, but I’ll keep my focus on the Draconian Path and the Goetic Pathworking when I feel called to it.

I’ve been really busy lately and I love it. I’m maintaining a healthy balance and especially better spiritual hygiene – The forum servitor Luna is a great help as well, using her along with the LBRP and some sage cleansings every month has kept my lines clear of unwanted attention, so I’d definitely recommend checking her out if you’re in need of extra hands…hooves.

Project List

• Exploring the Draconian Current

• Crystal studies

• Work with Belial and Azazel

• Goetic Pathworking – If time permits

• Sigil/Servitor Work - Chaos never sleeps.

That’s my worklist at the moment, no new projects outside of that knock on wood It’ll keep me busy and on my toes for the time being until someone or something smacks me upside the head in like two months.

ALSO, I fell back on the ancestry work, but funny enough I feel like it led me here since that’s where I ended up after letting my next project find its way to me. Hopefully, after this, I can uncover a bit more and if not I’ll keep pushing forward until they find me.

A few weeks of scattered thoughts, experiences, and work for the journal, I’d say I’ll try and update daily but I think I’m beyond saving when it comes to that, I write everything in a physical journal so I guess that helps, right? Yeah.

Well, that’s all I got.

2 Likes

“Only when you’ve grown satisfied with your physical treasures can you truly aspire for grander in the spiritual.”

Something Belial told me that I thought I’d share.

2 Likes

Tonight I performed day 1 of 7 for my self-initiation into the current.

For starters many of the rituals are powerful and seem to work effectively for me – which is a good sign. I’ve been keeping with my daily meditation so trance-states and energy work comes a lot easier now.

Tonight’s working was oddly quiet, there would be moments when my voice would sound as if it were coming from behind or beside me, can’t really explain that.

At the end of the working, I was shown many different visions of these massive entities destroying manmade structures, raging in the seas, and overlooking the earth from space – showing how much smaller humanity was/is in comparison to themselves.

In a closing bit of work, I kept getting the same sensation of something slithering up my back – along with my spine to be specific. I’m wondering if this has anything to do with the Kundalini energies I’ll be working with or the entities themselves showing their presence within me.

Either way that’s one day down, and six to go. I’ll try and keep a note of anything interesting.

Gonna finish off the night with some more meditations, I’ll share more about these later on today – seeing as it’s midnight at the time of my posting.

1 Like

Day 2 was last night’s work. The day in addition to the meditation must have been a bit too much for me since I went to rest immediately after – I’ve been needing a lot more rest as of late, guessing from pushing myself too hard. I had a day off today, so I’m taking the time to just relax and rest up.

Last night I did working with the dragon of earth, not too much to share on that front - I need to refine my visualization skills, maybe pushing for morning and night meditations as well.

I meditated on the element of earth, finding it to be in my personal opinion a base for power, strong and durable, self-sufficient, the earth holds many secrets and treasures just like the human body - capable of amazing feats when properly nurtured both physically and spiritually. To build an empire you must have a sound and powerful structure - yourself, you have to be without weakness and flaw, or else it could come crashing down. My take on it anyway.

I’m still learning myself, so I can’t really state these things matter-of-factly.

Tonight is day 3.

I’ve been feeling my emotions again. Ever since I started working with the draconian current I feel like they’ve been all over the place or amplified, so I feel everything a bit more intensely than normal, but in that same breath, I’ve been able to control them much better as well. Simple breathing techniques bring me back down versus me allowing them to rule and control the outcomes of my day.

Watching my breathing, Feeling my emotions, Keeping my mind clear and open.

All of these things have slowly become a primary focus in my daily life.

Work with Belial has been going well, opportunities to make more money have been popping up more frequently, or money has just been finding its way to me - the amount varies, but I’ve learned that any amount at this point is acceptable since it only increases the current hold I have.

I offered him a glass of whiskey last night, just as thanks for all we’ve accomplished so far - which is a major improvement, not only financially but on my mentality as well.

That’s all I have, for now, I’m exhausted and having some trouble formatting/wording this properly without being too scattered.

Things to Improve

• Visualization

• Self-Care

1 Like

I’m being drawn towards Leviathan, not completely sure if it’s due to the current -likely, but his image and name have been running wild in both my dreams, meditation, and waking-life.

Gonna research and meditate on it a bit before pursuing him.

Long Overdue Update

It has been a long while, and I have gotten no better at online journaling – so here’s a digital dump of the last few weeks of Draconian working.

I tried an “alternative” meditation method - meaning I utilized a substance to aid in deeper focus, and I found it rather helpful, not something I’ll rely on constantly as I 1.) don’t want to form a habit or use it as a crutch. 2.) It’s really fucking distracting :rofl:

But regardless I managed to do my workings rather successfully and lucidly spoke with Lilith, I also was able to fully view my “Dragon body.” A large deep blue serpentine creature with piercing yellow eyes - who had a rather nasty habit of drooling an acidic substance, I can still see the eyes even in my waking life on my physical body.

Work with Haagenti has begun to show results, as I found a lot of my old habits faded and my more timid attitude began to fade as I became more level-headed and confident in myself - though work with Belial may also have factored into this, so praises to both of my teachers.

My energy flows fluidly now, and when I want to assume my dragon form for meditation I can feel it condensing into the form itself which I think is pretty damn cool.

Downsides are with a newfound confidence I need to be mindful of my temper and how I react/treat others so it doesn’t grow into cockiness. I can see a “We do this my way or not at all.” temperament growing and I wanna be able to control that or at least keep it to a moderate level - I snapped off on King Belial once because I felt like he was questioning my commitments, though he was right to do so AND I did ask him to advise me while we work together, so he was just doing as I requested.

The month of March was a big month of growth for me personally, and I’ve definitely changed in many ways.

Advice for future me: Take time to breathe, you’re in control.

I’ve not yet approached Leviathan, but I feel like he’s still calling - more openly now than before, so I think I’ll knuckle down and see what’s what.

At the moment I’m practicing some of the techniques Asenath provides in the ritual book, but other than that I’ve no major projects on the board, just seeing where the current takes me next, so not much to report as I’ve just been meditating and doing more personal workings on myself, hopefully, I’ll have something new and exciting in the coming weeks.

Also, I’m really gonna aim to get better at posting here, I like the community and learn so much here and I’d like to contribute/participate more, so here’s to hoping.

Also also, I finished my seven workings, BUT I wanna try to do them all again because the first time felt like I wasn’t truly experiencing the work but rather going through the motions, so I’ll probably begin day one again tonight, that way I’ll have both a newfound perspective as a proper initiate and It’ll give me more reason to post here daily.

1 Like

SO

I’m typing this literally moments after it happened so I apologize if I’m a bit scattered, I was minding my own business - as you do at the night hours, and listening to music. And all of a sudden I get this pressure? or Feeling of sorts that Leviathan was calling to me again, so I grab a notebook and allow him to move through me to see if he has a message - since I’m not set up for a proper evocation session at the moment and sure enough my hand starts flying across the paper and my mind goes blank as I’m watching the ink spill out out the paper with his message, a sigil that I’m not all too sure belongs to him, but I don’t recognize it? and much like with my Azazel experience he left me with a neat little sketch which was completed in around 4 minutes flat? I had music playing so I just followed the song’s duration but it may have been longer.

I can’t say whether or not the sigil is directly his or simple custom-like many I receive, but the message definitely hit home for me and watching him sketch was just a chilling experience because he literally formed the image from random line scratches.

I need a drink.

And these may be the longest days ever, but as always I’ll endure. Lemme know your thoughts or if you recognize the sigil. I literally just did a cleansing so it isn’t some random, but like always I’ll perform the LBRP to be sure, but this felt just like my Azazel experience.

Just thought I’d share before I go into research mode and push myself further into insanity!

1 Like

I’ve been a fool.

I’m just gonna stop saying “Yeah I’ve got nothing planned.” Because everyone seems to take that as an invitation to throw work at me…or go “Hey you’d like this.”

I’ve taken a newfound interest in Dream working, I’ve drawn up a sigil to aid with lucid dreams - fairly strong, but it’s missing something and I can’t find that one thing…maddening. I might post it later to get some input from other members.

The end goal is building up to Astral and then Etheric projection, so that’ll probably be a long-term project of mine.

• Dreams have been much more vivid lately, but maybe I’m missing something and not the sigil.

I’ve been working on my breathing as well - which is interesting. Box breathing to be exact - I’ve also been looking more into the Breath of Fire technique, ironically enough. I recently learned that breathing and control are a big factor of the current, go figure. I’ve actually been doing a lot of meditative work and building energy these last few days - I’ve noticed that I do burn through more than usual as of late so having a better grasp of control is certainly a necessity.

It sounds like a lot when I think about it, but in reality, I probably only have about three, maybe four active projects at the moment so I should stop being a baby and get back into rhythm with the rest of them.

Slowly but surely embracing change.

“Do not forsake yourself to ways of commonality. You are more than that, you hold yourself back because you fear that which you may become.”

Slowly letting go of fear and allowing my truest self to emerge, and I’m proud of that. I may not grow at the same rate or achieve the same results as others, but I’m a major upgrade from who I was when I started.

Thank you Prince Azael, and the many other teachers I’ve worked with who all helped push me to this point.

I definitely needed to remind myself that. Didn’t plan on typing it, but hey here we are :rofl:

But yeah, dream work is new - might look into some entities that can help with that. Learning energy control and new breathing techniques is cool, the current is eventful as always, and Belial is Belial, so nothing new to share.

Did a deep cleaning today, of both temple and myself as advised - I feel much better, ready to resume work as normal. I’ve also started listening to myself more as I was told the current “flows” through me so I’ll take care to pay closer attention to the more out of norm thoughts I experience.

Small, semi update.

I’ve started working with Lucifer on the Draconian Current, and I plan on working with all the spirits listed in the work g for eleven days each - though instead of invoking, I’ve been evoking them to better my senses and work on achieving a faster trance state, which has been so far successful.

I’ve also been practicing evocation with other spirits, to continue development. These experiences have been journaled I may share them at some point, but I’ve improved quite a bit, I’ve always struggled with discerning the dialogue with spirits, but recently it’s been much easier to hear and focus on the difference between them and myself.

I’ve been utilizing and Alpha state meditation along with DarkestKnight’s angelic mantras to focus.

These two work well, I plan on testing the others at some point, but for my situation, these two are rather effective.

The bigger more recent announcement, you’re now looking at a budding Draconian Initiate, one of many stages to come, but nonetheless I’ve grown. Ever since my initiation I’ve been feeling a ‘flow’ we can call it of energy slithering up my spine, it started from the base but has been slowly rising ever since. Last night after a rather intimate conversation I could feel it moving upwards again, now resting in the middle of my back.

I’m inclined to believe it’s kundalini energy, but I’m not 100% as it could also be a new energetic pathway opening up, as I have a bad reputation for energy blockages mainly in my back or at least most spiritual assaults tend to target that area, but I’ve been working around it and finding ways to protect that region in particular.

So yeah lots of fun development, I may be going through an awakening at the moment so ill try to keep notes on that as more of the currents energy shines through.

I’m now doing a more in-depth method of the elemental dragon meditations, so here’s to aiming for the next level of understanding - which as I’ve been told is key for me to properly utilize the skills I’ll learn later down the line.

That’s been my experience these last few weeks, more practice, research, and development.

2 Likes

Started the morning working with Lucifer on what he referred to as “Primordial Earth” an advancement of Mason’s elemental meditations. It was interesting, left me with more questions than answers, but I also remembered this is just a step up and not a mastery, I imagine the other spirits will expand upon these teachings.

I also requested help with strengthening my senses, and as support, I’ve contacted Azazel so I’ll be working with both of them to get stronger.

I have a better understanding than what I came in with, so that’s always a win.

Also, I feel like I should share that at the end of my working with Lucifer, on my cooldown I saw a reptilian eye very briefly on my ceiling - shocked the hell out of me but after that there were no occurrences, cleansed and banished as always and now I’ll go about my day as planned.

More tests and obstacles, most self-influenced others of old viewpoints and beliefs. All burned away.

I’m still undergoing slow changes to both mental and spiritual states. My senses are growing sharp with the aid of Naamah- I spoke with Azazel and decided to work with entities exclusively included in the pathworking, he didn’t seem to care - rarely does he. She’s been working with me nightly for the past week, dreams have grown more vivid, spiritual sensations and experiences are more frequent.

Don’t know if you can count this as growth, but I’ve noticed my eating habits changed rather drastically. I consume less but still function at the same level I would on my usual diet. Not a big guy or fitness nut, but I just found it interesting. I still force myself to eat something just so I don’t pass out somewhere, otherwise, I feel completely fine.

The work with Lucifer is complete. One initiation of many is complete. Lilith is next, I’m excited but at the same time nervous and exhausted. Too many new emotions and perspectives. I’m tempted to take some time off from the current and just recalibrate.

Work with Belial is still going strong. He seems persistent in raising me to power, and even revived an old business idea I had, along with reminding me of my fondness for writing, so I may start a small project for my own amusement while looking into this new business venture.

I’m stronger than I was when I started, but I’ve grown complacent. SO many things have happened since my last post, though I’ve ultimately decided that the works of the current will remain a personal venture, I’ll update this with other projects as I have a few new things in the works.

In regards to trance, I’ve purchased Angelic Trance Magick by Ben Woodcroft, hoping to find some revelation in the many methods and entities mentioned within. Outside of that, I’ll probably be practicing more chaos magic - going back to my roots. So expect some servitor and sigil experiments, though I may create a separate journal for such affairs.

I’m going through some growing pains, but other than that I’m fine. Just growing up, sometimes I remember that I’m a lot younger than I feel.

This is scattered, but honestly I haven’t had much time to work through my thoughts.

Intense.

That’s how I’d describe my last few weeks. Lucifer’s workings exhausted me as I’m not used to constant energy workings. Naamah as beautiful and pleasant as she may be, is a fucking nightmare to work with, but she always brings results. Belial is an asshole who only cares for results and dedication, and as a result I’m pushing myself harder. As usual Azazel is more trouble than he’s worth, but I love him all the same and his advice is always useful in the end. It’s like a terrible movie, but all the actors are so fucking amazing that you just keep watching it - so The Hangover.

They put me through hell, they throw task at me no matter the condition I’m in. They push me to be better. I’ve learned a lot about myself and I guess that frightens me, I’m not the same as I was before.

My thought process has evolved, old habits jumped off a cliff, and I’ve changed just like I desired. Now the only issue is what do I do now that I’ve changed? Taking time to think is important and right now I’m in a time of transition so thinking and planning are absolutely necessary. I’m truly grateful for all of my teachers, but they drive me insane.

I need a good nap and a bottle of whiskey if we’re gonna keep going like this.

1 Like

Lol :laughing: seems we are very much similar in many things , Belial and Paimon , are very much calling to me , Heard smt about leviathan
Afraid of change myself xD very much trying to break my own shackles
Lave lake of drive and will , trying to change that , tho it’s a pain in the ass , good luck on your path

“Commit to yourself.”

That’s all they remind me, nothing else matters beyond that unless you deem it so.

“Rise above your fears, weaponize your emotions and pain, call upon what is yours by nature and govern even the stars among the heavens, as they all belong to you.” - Unknown, that little quote has been dancing around in my head for a while now, just figured I’d share.

I’ll post some updates later as quite a bit has happened since my last visit.

1 Like

Where to begin.

My path with Belial continues to go even further than expected, but as usual I’ve been given a task to perfect my being, and he refuses to teach me further until I’ve done this.

I’ve come into contact with spirit from Belial’s kingdom that I’ll refer to as “S.” We’ve spoken twice now and both times he’s given me rather valuable advice and a unique viewpoints, he’s asked for nothing in turn, but as provided me with useful teachings. As asked I evoked him yesterday morning - he asked me to do this several days ago but I was wary - stranger danger and all, but I was feeling adventurous so early morning I called to him. Disembodied voices seemed to grow more clear and a chill filled the air as I did so, and he manifested as a small child - though the voice was unfit for such a form.

We spoke very briefly, and he offered me a mantra of sorts and instructed me to meditate on it at least 3 times a day for about 15 minutes- very doable with my schedule, I’ll practice this for about a week and see how things go.

I’m not sure what he aims to gain from this but I’ll take it in slow strides, and the second anything seems even slightly off I’ll end it, but so far I haven’t felt anything odd about him other than the fact that he sought me out on his own free will, when I had no interest in working with spirits outside of my preset roster at the moment.

With all the important details handled, I’d say I’ve been getting on pretty well with Belial. Outside of our work I need something to occupy my free time, and in light of our new “Less reading, more practice.” Movement, I figured I’d try some new rituals in the meantime.

The Magickal Job Seeker has a few good workings that could benefit me right now? So I may turn my focus there for the time being.

Nothing fun, all work as of late.

Morning update.

I performed the mantra given and honestly I didn’t feel much when compared to the angelic mantras I’ve practiced before, but i did hear more subtle movements around me and kept getting cold pressures on my body at random, there were also moments where I could see my hand very clearly even with my eyes closed.

So I guess we can label this a success, once I’ve practiced it a bit more and can ensure it’s safety maybe I’ll share it with the forum.

A productive start to the morning, hopefully I can keep this momentum going throughout the day.

Decided to start my Monday off a bit more productive than usual, with a deep cleaning of myself, my temple, and my entire home. Turns out exerting that much energy may be my limit, not too shabby but it left me lightheaded and exhausted for a bit, decided to take several seats before I offed myself.

I also had to direct some energy towards my neighbor’s place - Duplex, nothing’s ever happened before, so I never bothered cleansing downwards, but today since I had the time I figured why not? And better safe than sorry, despite having wards and protections in place I still enjoy that certainty of everything being taken care of.

I’ll probably take a bit to recuperate before jumping back into some more personal work.

A Little update about the ‘mantra’ S gave me, it seems to work but he explained that it’s for “enhancing Astral Senses.” he explained that it would strengthen what I’d already been capable of, and opening the pathways to abilities I’ve ignored or pushed aside, and in the last few days of using it, I’ve experienced a sudden jump in Clairvoyance and Audience experiences, the sensation of touch from spirits is also grown more physical to the point where I can either feel the heat or chill from their bodies very distinctly.

So I’ll continue using it, hopefully, I see more growth as I start to practice with other senses, I may also pair his mantra with others I’ve found just to see how well they mesh.

Also, I feel I should note for my own sake that I feel SOOO much better than before, so it was definitely a long overdue cleansing – stay on top of that, dummy.

Work with Belial is picking up again, as circumstances have changed and we’re now able to move more freely - a long-awaited condition that we were expecting at some point.

Regardless, I’ve been given a hefty ritual to perform, which will push me in a much better direction, and when I say “Hefty.” I mean eight spirits deep, and the most I’m comfortable within a ritual is at most four, so he’s expecting big things from me. A few familiar names are on my list, and a few I’ve researched, others being completely unfamiliar to me, but I’ve been instructed to research them and prepare myself for the work.

Watching him construct the ritual was amazing, the names were listed effortlessly and assigned their roles without hesitation, and instead of my traditional triangle or a circle for summoning, I’ll be using squares to form a sort of eight-sided star – An Octagram, thank you google.

This will definitely be one of our more intense workings, I can feel it, but one well worth the effort.

Lately, I’ve noticed more of my practice has been turning up in intensity – growing pains, I’m a good deal stronger than I was when I started, so it’s only natural my obstacles and lessons get harder as well, regardless I press on.

1 Like