Uk lockdown

I didn’t call the feds. Just asked to be respectful we had some very confused members. I get it too. I just like being respected ya know not feel like a cheap diet. Wine and dine us and then ask for the nudes :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

fair enough… at least spell it out for us here, lol you forget most of us aint telepathic enough to read minds through a screen. lol

2 Likes

See @anon84896414 question and &
@A_Pariah’s gifs and reply to him.

Sometimes when you get something publicly it’s like ummm… how do I handle thus with out being a bitch.

No not really ones that can write withno issues yes but us that get writers block…it’s a nightmare

Sounds nasty. I can’t write for toffee. I have to give a webinar for work on Wednesday - I have no idea what to say - I’ve done 3 dry runs and they were different every time… I’ve found that when I have to come up with a speech or bit of writing, the best thing for me is to basically channel, and let the ‘universe’, energy, force or entity flow through me to create.

Tap into the energy you want to write about, and like automatic writing, just let it go. Don’t even think about it - you can edit the 2nd draft - just glurge and don’t stop until it’s exhausted.

3 Likes

I’ll try that

Strikeout! Lol. Should’a offered to do the dancing.
Do it round a pole to Rammstein’s “Du Hasst”, worked for me. (trips down memory lane :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

Soo while we’re in lockdown, I genuinely feel sorry for the entities that had to put up with my shenanigans today. @Blizzard :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lockdown is perfect for me this month :fire:

4 Likes

Ha!! Well I was just thinking of perhaps starting to play my guitar again in this lockdown and reading what you wrote there reminded me I’m sure there’s a setting on my old guitar processor called Du Hass. Yeah, a trip down memory lane for me too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, as everyone knows pekka means:

I’d honestly thing most magi / witches would be used to isolation and this would have little effect on them. I do get that lockdown and not leaving the home sucks if you like to go into the woods, bike, hike, etc and even shop. Bro and his wife got back from Texas with woofers (Luna the dog) and are back at the Georgia house. She is usually in Myrtle Beach. Honestly, I LOVED it when it was just me and the two cats. Even without the cats I’d be fine. I really haven’t left this house in about 6 months except for maybe a handful of times (12 tops if that). Social isolation… psh… I could be more of a social hermit if the conditions were right. Still, I’m on the net so that’s not too isolated. Many of the Japanese are turning into digial hermits living only in their apartments and some working from home never leaving. Industrial Prison Complex. Yet, you could be totally free with loads of cash and still feel isolated and alone even in a crowd. Your mental prison walls collapsing in on you as it brings you to a crushing depression and then……………

My sister in law is a social person and loves to be out so this is affecting her hard.

1 Like

Sometimes I admire you! :relieved:

2 Likes

Then you need John Wick! He’s the greatest assassin.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your sister in law. Let’s hope this virus dies soon.

The virus is not the problem per se its the Pneumonia that kills people. Here are some facts about Pneumonia.

As well as bacterial pneumonia, other types include:

viral pneumonia – most commonly caused by the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and sometimes influenza type A or B; viruses are a common cause of pneumonia in young children. (it isn’t affecting children but yet is a virus)

aspiration pneumonia – caused by breathing in vomit, a foreign object, such as a peanut, or a harmful substance, such as smoke or a chemical.

fungal pneumonia – rare in the UK and more likely to affect people with a weakened immune system.

hospital-acquired pneumonia – pneumonia that develops in hospital while being treated for another condition or having an operation; people in intensive care on breathing machines are particularly at risk of developing ventilator-associated pneumonia…( well well well… how very interesting.)

So a distinct possibility of death comes from hospital acquired pneumonia - people in intensive care on breathing machines are particularly at risk…! Now how many people did Covid19 kill ? How much can we ever truly know …?

J

1 Like

That’s like saying the snake poison is not the problem, it’s the shortness of breath that kills people…

2 Likes

Ah but the question is - is it indeed covid19 that is causing the pneumonia …! And even if in some cases it does - how many cases are the result of HOSPITAL pneumonia (caused by the side effect and damage to the lungs predominantly of respirators used in ICU’s.

Sorry Helena had you read my post you should have been able to determine that the question im asking is whether indeed Covid19 is accountable for the pneumonia that is killing people and to what extent. Your quip is in no way in correlation to what im saying or wrote - so NO it isn’t like saying the snake poison is not the problem, it’s the shortness of breath that kills people…in any way.

I find making an outline with the topics you wish to cover helps a lot. I’ve done speeches with slides. Also don’t worry about it being the exact same speech every time. I still remember that awful time in middle school when I had to give a speech and I tried that whole “memorize it like it is a play” thing and it just didn’t work. About halfway through I forgot my “lines” and I was embarrassed about it. (good thing I never became a professional actress.)

Yeah, it is hard to know who has it. My son seems to have some kind of virus, but we are staying in anyway and because of the shortage of kits they don’t really recommend testing for even sniffle.

1 Like

I think you answered your own question - It’s viral pneumonia caused by the COVID-19 virus.
Pneumonia just means “inflammation and infection in the lungs” - there’s no rule that says certain viruses can’t cause it.

See what you wrote:

viral pneumonia – most commonly caused by the respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and sometimes influenza type A or B;

There’s plenty other viruses out there to cause respiratory distress, not just these or covid-19.

Actually they already ran out of ventilators in NJ two weeks after the first case anyway. The med system was always just in time and at capacity there was never any fat for something like this. Who doesn’t know about interns working 24 hour shifts routinely - that’s not a feature of scalable system designed to deal with any sudden surge in load.

viruses are a common cause of pneumonia in young children. (it isn’t affecting children but yet is a virus)

I’m not sure this is a fair comparison. COVID-19 is not RSV and it’s not the common cold or the flu.
While the common cold is also a Coronavirus, this is a SARS variant. It’s closer to swine flu.

It is affecting children. Including newborns. Not as much, and they don’t know why (although I have spiritual-related thoughts on why in the other thread)
This virus seems to be worse when there is existing damage in the lungs. Kids haven’t lived long enough to get much of that.

2 Likes