Uhmm sigil dissapearing

well after invoking i went to bed felt how somethinh really posesed my body went down to check the sigil and it was gone…

That’s not what you want - you are the mage and you should be the one in control.

If you are getting uninvited spirit possession and shit going missing that’s not a great sign. Banish and cleanse, and I would suggest you work on your spiritual hygiene as soon as possible.

1 Like

or not really possesed, Or i dont know how to explain it felt like i was out of my body took my hand on my chest and felt electricity feeling and then ran down to check and the sigil was gone

but how can the sigil be gone was a lillith sigil btw :sob:

Did you look under the sofa? I’m not being funny it’s probably somewhere in the house. Next time fold it and put it somewhere safe and deliberate.

It’s normal to get sensations when running energy that you’re not used to. It’s a bit too soon to worry, I’d say write it down in your journal for now, and review later to see if a pattern is emerging.

i am 110% sure it is gone ive thrown every sinlge thing out of the room and checked under every inch…

its 5 am and im still searching and it just went kapoof

That’s very unusual. Definitely banish the crap out of your room, this is not really a good thing imo. Get back control.

thank you :+1:, But i feel amazing never felt this good for a while, Want to comune with lillith but dont know if its a smart or dumb idea

If you feel drawn to do that then why not? Just stay safe and make sure you disallow parasites and other timewasting things. Hiding a sigil sounds more like Fae activity and you wasted time and energy and lost sleep looking for it, energy that something is probably feeding off: you need to stop that shit in it’s tracks.

Lilith won’t harm you as long as you give her respect. She is very patient.