Tutorial: Petition Spells

No, he was just used as an example to show how to phrase a petition.

1 Like

Can I do a ritual like this a day correct?

1 Like

Yes, you can do as many as you’d like. However, it’s important to keep in mind that petitions are meant to be a “fire and forget” type of magick. In other words, do the petition, and then get on with your life. Don’t worry about whether it was successful or not. Hand it over to the spirits and then move on with expectation.

3 Likes

Some more tips about petitions from the Hoodoo tradition:

I know that Hoodoo is usually connected to the Wiccan, White Magick, The Right Hand Path & Sephirothic Magick paradigm, but as mentioned above, these tips can be adapted for any purpose. In my opinion, Hoodoo is one of the original versions of chaos magick.

1 Like

I’ve hit a major hurdle. Recently my petition spells simply stoppepd working. Before, more often than not they brought tangible results, but now they hardly ever do or if they do at all I am not getting something in the kind of what I asked, but actually I don’t need (like asking for a car and getting a bicycle instead). I am at a loss as per what went wrong. So far I have only cooperated with the “light side” but a part of me feels like knocking on the other doors. I would very much welcome opinion of someone much more knowledgeable in the occult matters than myself as per the course of action I should take to put my magical practice back on track.

2 Likes

Have you done divination on the matter? It’s possible the universe is wanting you to do more in-depth workings.

2 Likes

The matter at hand is simple and complex at the same time, I want to change my job desperately. I had a job interview quite some time ago, but the company where I interviewed for my dream post hasn’t still given me the definitive answer.I contacted them short time ago and they said there are no results just yet. I have performed few spells trying to force the outcome and also used Tarot to try to analyze the situation and each time (whether I performed the reading for myself or when I asked somebody else to perform it for me) it says: the delay is not your fault, the favorable answer will come to you soon, they will contact you when they are ready, and that’s pretty much it. This whole situation makes me feel utterly exhausted and energetically depleted. I started considering contacting entity outside my personal sphere of comfort, but I’ve read that you should be grounded in order for it to bring results, the problem is I am as far from being grounded and emotionally detached right now as possible and I am worrying that if I do something wrong I will find myself in an even bigger mess than the one I am in right now. If I approach any entity, which is new to me I want it to bring some meaningful results, I am tired of getting peanuts when I am in dire need of a real help.

2 Likes