Tutorial: Petition Spells

I’m so thankful for you writing this thread and it has really opened my eyes with the mixed of questions and your answers thank you so much but if I may ask do place my blood or personal effect on the petition or all that is not necessary. I am newbie guys so I am still on my baby steps.

If I may digress just bit I keep dreaming about this figure like Darth Vader in Star Wars standing big Architectural alcove like gate and each time he will ask me to cross the gate. Any ideas whom I am dealing with. Many thanks.

Blood is never necessary.

1 Like

Thank you so much

Two successful petitions.

4 Likes

Woot Woot!

2 Likes

Do you have to read it over? Cause I doused it in alcohol in my iron bowl forgetting to read it… I feel it should be fine either way

Reading it out loud is more for you than anything else. You don’t have to do it, but it is helpful.

Can elementals be included in petition spells, such as petitioning Ghob for financial help and knowledge of earth?

Yes, they can.

Okay, I guess I petition Ghob and Vehuiah (again). Then the next Shem angel.

Hi! So if if I wrote “I, (first and last name), ask Allah, the almighty, to grant me $200. I thank the almighty Allah for his aid and ask that the money comes to me without hard and in 2 weeks.)” would that be correct?

Yes. You can petition any power.

After I wrote that do I just hide it somewhere and forget about it right?

Read the OP. You burn it, and cast the ashes to the wind.

Yeah read that, I could also put it in a book or in a attic or something like that too though right?

Yes, after you read it out loud, you can tuck it away somewhere, and forget about it. Make sure you put it in a place where you won’t find it for a long time. The key to petitions is in letting go of them.

Can I petition a specific demon more than once?

I keep drawing cards to check if Orias has accepted my petition and getting very negative cards. I used DoM to petition him. Do I try another demon to petition for the same thing or is the divination just manifesting doubt, and he really is working on it?

Don’t keep drawing cards. Assume your petition was accepted and get on with your life. Wanting confirmation is simply lusting for results by another name, so just let it go. We always tell beginners who are anxious to know if a spirit heard them to just assume the spirit was present and carry on.

2 Likes

Thanks I admit i have a very unproductive divination addiction…