Tutorial: Petition Spells

It should still work, as long as your intent was there when you wrote it.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

It worked btw.

4 Likes

One question, can a Petition spell be done in order to exorcise myself? Or to banish this entity that is me? Thank you.

1 Like

“I, Frater Cyberseeker, ask, in the name of the Lightbringer, Lord Lucifer the Morning Star, to grant to me $1000. I thank mighty Lucifer for His aid and ask that this money comes to me without harm, and within one week. So it is done.”

“Dear Universe, I, Frater Cyberseeker, ask that you bring to me an attractive, most intelligent, woman, so I may fulfill all my physical desires. I give thanks for the fulfillment of this request and ask that this be done in a way that causes no harm. So it is done.”

2 Likes

Is invocation okay instead of evocation?

Invocation has nothing to do with a petition.

2 Likes

I see so just evocation? or simply calling the spirits forth. you did say We don’t have to be in trance.

You write the letter, you ask the spirits to grant your request either out loud or in your mind, then burn or bury or otherwise release the petition, or you can leave the petition until it manifests. That’s all.

4 Likes

Thank you.

As @MottledZeitgeist stated, a petition does not require either evocation, or invocation. It’s a very simple, and direct, technique.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight … I want to thank you for this. My last two petitions were accepted. By following this and prepatory immersion, and other sage advice. Thank you!!

2 Likes

How can you tell when the petition was accepted?

I did my first petition Saturday night. I was going to try evocation, but didnt have the right amount of candles, and my son and elderly mom were in the house ( i read in the forum that it might not be a good idea to do evocation around children and the elderly). But I had a hard time lighting the paper in fire, after it lit it burned slowly, but when o finally let it drop on the floor it flamed up as if I added fuel. I did sense an energy shift but not sure if it was accepted (at the time) now it is fulfilled and in less time than I asked (i will post a thank you note to him once I get my incence and makeshift altar squared away in a few moments.

1 Like

Well, basically because it was done well. The proof around me, new jobs opening up for example.
Can anyone get a job? For the most part yes, but there is always the details.
So, for me, it worked out. :slight_smile:

I would recommend following @Kindraathe on Bulletproof Prepatory Immersion, the guide to evocation @Mike_Bee has, and @DarkestKnight with the Petition Spell.

If you follow all three, you should be able to have your petitions accepted and successful evocations, though I have only touched petition spells, not evocation. I did do evocation in he past, but pretty blind and effects were not as well as I expected. They (spirits) did come however.

I think that mess-ups are natural for the most part. I’ve had half burnt petitions and seals, what I do is keep water nearby just in case, and for quenching incense, the bottom of the glass for putting tealights out, a container for the burning petition/seal, and my notebook, thats typically all I have on my altar which is a box of silverware (wood box). Barely enough space to place the items on. One of my fist mess-ups was knocking a candle over during a circumambulation in an initiation ritual. Safe to say that ritual was a bust by the time I noticed it burning the carpet and put it out. Glad the silk robe I was wearing didn’t make me self combust.

4 Likes

Basically, you would know if a petition is accepted if you get your result. There is really no other way. The way the paper burns doesn’t really have any bearing on the success or failure of the request, though some claim it does. My experience shows otherwise, though.

2 Likes

I followed both @Mike_Bee and @DarkestKnight methods, although maybe A bit of what felt right for me. Thank you all for the great beginners guide!

One question. I am travelling now for work, and I am in my dads home, if i wanted to offer incense to the spirit that helped me, can I just light it with 3 candles and a sigil in the middle in my nightstand? My dad is deceased and basicly its just me here now, but i would rather let the incense burn in the room just for fire safety. But I guess the real question is how do I make sure no other spirit leeches off the offering of incense?

2 Likes

When I am about to do anything, I first do a Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Banishing (LBRP), with a Cabalistic Cross before and after the LRP. This should shake others away, and if you’re ever creeped out, or sense an issue, a LBRP is appropriate I think. My opinion.

1 Like

Please can somebody tell me how to petition this demon

Read the OP. It gives all the instructions you need.

I set out an intention that it is for XYZ spirit.

Also when i get something edible immediately say out loud “This offering is for XYZ only and no one else may partake”

1 Like