Tutorial: Petition Spells

Are they right or wrong and if this is true then why do people work with Apep?

Why do people work with anyone? Because they hope to get something out of it.

2 Likes

VK Jehannum said Apep is trying to destroy the spiritual veil … Not the world. I think Ra is just arrogant and attacking Apep for no reason. He’s the one who stole his role in the first place.

Absolute truth ™

Well … Is VK lying then? What evidence do you have?

What evidence does he have? Nothing but bunch of UPG mixed and mashed.

Well, VK Jehannum doesn’t really know what he’s talking about then. You have to go by the culture that actually created the myths, not what some modern apologist claims as UPG. Ra doesn’t attack Apep; Apep attacks him while his barge moves through the underworld (the ancient Egyptian explanation for night). Apep’s goal is to kill Ra.

You might want to actually read the myths. Ra did no such thing. Apep/Apophis has two origin stories. In one, the god Atum, with the help of Heka, the god of magick, created order from the primordial waters of chaos, which pissed Apep off, and he seeks to undo it. In the second origin story, Apep was created as a result of the act of creation, because creation introduced duality into the universe, making Apep the personification of the destruction which opposes creation.

Now, I don’t know why you asked this question here, but think this has derailed my petition thread long enough.

7 Likes

I apologise. Feel free to delete it.

Well, I probably had an opportunity to get what I want this night. But I didn’t use this because I wasn’t ready for that. I hope there will be more such situations in near future. Important lesson for me: if you ask a spirit for something, be open for the oppurtunities, which can appear anytime.

1 Like

Could i petition Azazel to bring me a black onyx mala ive been wanting? Would it be a stupid idea?

1 Like

Yes, you can write a petition for any reason and goal. Wanting to manifest a mala isn’t stupid at all.

4 Likes

Hi

Is it ok to mention - Please give confirmation that you’ve read the petition ?

1 Like

I don’t see why not?

It’s pretty customary to do the whole “please give me a sign of your presence”.

I’d go ahead and put that in.

2 Likes

What is the realization rate of these spells?

That depends on the variables involved. It takes as long as it takes.

3 Likes

@DarkestKnight How would a reconciliation,love,lust,obsessed petition goes on getting your ex back.

Can I use petition spells to cause someone to have a deadly disease that will soon cause their death?

Yes, you can curse with a petition. If you read the opening post, I mentioned the defixiones tablets of ancient Greece, which were curses invoking the spirits of the underworld that were then buried in the earth.

3 Likes

I see, thank you! I just wanted to make sure it’s possible. (: You make the best posts here. I learned a lot from you.

1 Like

Hello, I forgot to read my petition. I only wrote it and burned. Does it have any negative effect on the result?

1 Like